The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:23 AM   #951
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This afternoon, Junkie XL revealed on twitter that he met with Hans Zimmer and Jason Bonham: https://twitter.com/Junkie_XL/status/302918155368554497

I assume the meeting was for Man of Steel, but I'm not sure. For those of you who don't know, Jason Bonham is a drummer and is the son of John Bonham, who was the drummer for Led Zeppelin and was considered to be one of the greatest drummers of all time.

Jason is also a great drummer, so if he's drumming for Man of Steel I'm very excited to hear what he does. It looks like the score (or at least part of it) will have some epic percussion.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:25 AM   #952
sup101
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why would Tor-An wear the same armor as faora?I don't think snyder would do that.Faora armor have breast.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:27 AM   #953
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup101 View Post
Why would Tor-An wear the same armor as faora?I don't think snyder would do that.Faora armor have breast.
Who said they would wear the same armor?

Old 02-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #954
fanboiii
disciple of truth

I wonder if we'll be seeing Tor-An's shield shortly

Old 02-17-2013, 12:38 AM   #955
sup101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusPonens View Post
Who said they would wear the same armor?
The armor he wearing in the lego set is the same as faora armor, that is if it's him.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #956
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Quote:
The armor he wearing in the lego set is the same as faora armor, that is if it's him.
It's similar, sure, but it's not the same. For one thing, it doesn't have breasts...

Old 02-17-2013, 12:51 AM   #957
sup101
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's similar, sure, but it's not the same. For one thing, it doesn't have breasts...
Yea because it don't have all the details, it's a lego toy.It's not similar it's the same armor.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #958
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yea because it don't have all the details, it's a lego toy.It's not similar it's the same armor.
And I'm pretty sure Tor-an's actual armor won't have breasts either... haha. So, it won't be the same armor; it'll be similar.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #959
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I've been wondering, if this chick playing Carrie Farris is a version of Carol Farris....any thoughts?
That's interesting, and not very subtle. Could just be a coincidence, but you never know... this is a pic of her, for anyone who might be wondering.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

In some related news, Mayimbe teased the JL appearing at this year's Comic Con yesterday:

Quote:
Sold out in 90 minutes?! Wow, y'all REALLY wanna see THE JUSTICE LEAGUE unite up on stage in Hall H this year huh? #SDCC
Mayimbe's Twitter

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #960
sup101
Side-Kick

Quote:
And I'm pretty sure Tor-an's actual armor won't have breasts either... haha. So, it won't be the same armor; it'll be similar.
I would hope he don't lol.

I just thought about something.It might be a male version of faora armor.It could be what they wear in the military, A male and female version of it.We will see.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:09 AM   #961
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Quote:
I would hope he don't lol.

I just thought about something.It might be a male version of faora armor.It could be what they wear in the military, A male and female version of it.We will see.
Yep. That's exactly what I've been assuming.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:56 AM   #962
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
That's interesting, and not very subtle. Could just be a coincidence, but you never know... this is a pic of her, for anyone who might be wondering.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

In some related news, Mayimbe teased the JL appearing at this year's Comic Con yesterday:

Mayimbe's Twitter
She's very attractive! And something tells me he's just joking about the Justice League appearing at Comic-Con. Not unless they have secretly put together a cast...which is highly doubtful

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 02-17-2013, 01:59 AM   #963
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
S]And something tells me he's just joking about the Justice League appearing at Comic-Con. Not unless they have secretly put together a cast...which is highly doubtful
I don't think so. Another guy asked him about Hall H for this year's CC and he said that the WB Panel would be followed by the Marvel Panel. I think WB has something up their sleeve.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:05 AM   #964
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I don't think so. Another guy asked him about Hall H for this year's CC and he said that the WB Panel would be followed by the Marvel Panel. I think WB has something up their sleeve.
I'm not buying it..if JLA makes an appearance (cast of course), that would be pretty cool. But I just don't see that happening

Old 02-17-2013, 02:15 AM   #965
Willi Berg
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm not buying it..if JLA makes an appearance (cast of course), that would be pretty cool. But I just don't see that happening
As I said in the JL forum- don't forget, we're gonna have to wait to see how MOS does first. If MOS does well, then there may be some type of announcement at Comic-Con as to WB's plans. Whether that would be a cast reveal- would WB have all that ready by the time CC rolls around? And would they reveal a cast if they're still working on the script etc.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #966
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi Berg View Post
As I said in the JL forum- don't forget, we're gonna have to wait to see how MOS does first. If MOS does well, then there may be some type of announcement at Comic-Con as to WB's plans. Whether that would be a cast reveal- would WB have all that ready by the time CC rolls around? And would they reveal a cast if they're still working on the script etc.
I guess we will find out eventually

Old 02-17-2013, 02:40 AM   #967
Willi Berg
Side-Kick

Quote:
I guess we will find out eventually
At least we will know where MOS stands at that point so WB have no more excuses about their "plans".

Old 02-17-2013, 02:45 AM   #968
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

True...I do kinda hope WB has something up their sleeves, but I'm not gonna hold my breath

Old 02-17-2013, 04:15 AM   #969
titansupes
Side-Kick

When is SDCC? Is it after MOS opens? Depending on how well it does - and if they finally make some leeway on a script - they may just announce a JLA movie. (Being that, from memory, they've never officially announced it before?)

Or not.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #970
J-Sentius
Watch out, he's coconuts!

When can we expect a new trailer?

Old 02-17-2013, 04:43 AM   #971
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sentius View Post
It's been rumored that a new trailer will be released in April, but I personally think that they should do so in March.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:45 AM   #972
ModusPonens
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sentius View Post
April.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:47 AM   #973
J-Sentius

Would it be sensible to assume they'll probably be following the Dark Knight route?
I recall that film having two trailers before March, even though it wouldn't have been released until late July.
I think they've been very low-key with the marketing for this particular film. It's strange to have this few trailers for a film this big.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #974
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Heck, I was expecting to have a "International" trailer by now for the film.lol

Old 02-17-2013, 04:56 AM   #975
J-Sentius

Man of steel didn't even have a superbowl spot did it?
I can only hope that this means there will probably be a new trailer mid-March or so.

Closed Thread