The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 02-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Default The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

Ep 11 Preview:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Ep 11 Sneak Peek #1:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Ep 11 Sneak Peek #2:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Kane52630; 02-19-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

Cool.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" Discussion Thread

I thought it was hilarious that Merle put Glenn behind "the girls" when he was listing the Governor's kill list totem poll to Herschel. But he put Glenn ahead of Carl and the baby. Oh Merle

Old 02-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

As annoying as he is, I hope Merle doesn't die soon. Michael Rooker is a great actor.

Loving Merle and Hershel in the missing limb club.

venus_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

new pics

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 02-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #6
yogamble
Side-Kick

lmao. When did Beth learn to shoot a shotgun? Her days are numbered for sure.

yogamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:49 PM   #7
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

The shotgun would be the firearm to give her. What happened to Shane's 590? That's the gun she should be shooting.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #8
DeGenerate10
Br Ba

Why aren't they all wearing riot gear like Carl?

Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Because carl is smart. Idk why they dont wear the riot gear every time they go out to do something dangerous. It wouldnt slow them down THAT much. But its a great show so i cant complain.

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #10
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

How does Maggie keep her pants so black and clean?

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 02-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

Whatever she's doing to her jeans she needs to do to Glenn's shirt. Jesus that thing is disgusting. It's got like all the blood and brain matter from every walker he's killed.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #12
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
How does Maggie keep her pants so black and clean?
I'm more curious how they keep their hair so neatly cut.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #13
anrrd_2
YA POOZERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamble View Post
Glenn looks like he's already a walker... poor guy just wants to get laid again.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #14
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

and rick needs a new shirt pretty badly too. he and glenn could steal one from a walker and itd be cleaner than the ones they have. lol

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:31 AM   #15
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump

Carol's looking pretty filthy too. Her shirt literally looks like it's been used to scrub toilets.

JJJ's Ulcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Rick's shirt was actually white when the episode began...

Old 02-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #17
Evelisse
Exactly

in the promo sounds like Glenn is saying they are running low on food and ammo, could that be right? They've only been there like what 3, 4 weeks? I thought when they got there supplies were high to last for a long time. Could that be right or is his words out of context maybe?

Evelisse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #18
Donut
Side-Kick

Or maybe with the added people they had / have to feed they are losing more food quickly

Donut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #19
yogamble
Side-Kick

Funny stuff guys. Making me remember why I love the hype.

yogamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #20
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post
in the promo sounds like Glenn is saying they are running low on food and ammo, could that be right? They've only been there like what 3, 4 weeks? I thought when they got there supplies were high to last for a long time. Could that be right or is his words out of context maybe?
Well the shootout at walker corral probably didn't help their ammo supply (plus the raid on Woodbury) Food wise, maybe for the baby?

Old 02-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #21
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

What did the prisoners say, there was food supply for six months rationing? That was for four prisoners, Rick's Group you've got:

Rick, Hersch, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Beth, Carol, Carl, plus Lori, Axel, Michonne, and Oscar for a time. Then you had Tyreese's group that you know they gave some food to.

I can believe it. They need to be hungry and not just threatened. It's certainly a better take than Lost, where the Dharma Initiative had apparently stockpiled thousands of boxes of pop tarts and frosted flakes.

I guess they should have planted that garden that Herschel was talking about in the spring. Then the governor could have burned their crops to the ground.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #22
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

The last episode also showed the flaw in the protection of the prison. They only ever thought of keeping walkers out but they never thought about reinforcing the fences or gates for people.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #23
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
Rick's shirt was actually white when the episode began...
LOL, not like they have showers or washing machines there.

Proud Co-founder of Gambitís Royal Flush
squeekness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
Sakuraba
Seer of Visions

That's what Herschel's for. Would it kill the guy to make himself useful and hand wash some raiment? I guess he's the house doctor if someone gets injured, and now he's the prison psychologist, but for the most part I think he just consumes a lot of food for very little work.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #25
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Click to Enlarge