The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America Sequels

Old 08-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine

Default I can believe in a homegrown HYDRA

I don't know if the Red Skull with ever return. But I can believe in a movie where a homegrown HYDRA, or even a militia could become the threat.

Who knows? It's possible Senator Stern could be duped into helping them march into Washington.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/28/ju...html?hpt=hp_t3

The second achievement is when the sword exists in one's heart. When absent from one's hand one can strike an enemy at paces
even with bare hands.

Swordsmanship's ultimate achievement is the absence of the sword in both hand and heart. The swordsman is at peace with the rest of the world. He vows not to kill.
Red Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Default Re: I can believe in a homegrown HYDRA

It's possible, but they will more than likely make them more ambiguous in a sense. They did start as a Nazi offshoot, but in present day it would be composed of random people from all over the world who just share that same viewpoint as they did.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
Ant-manic
Banned User

aren't the Watchdogs kind of a homegrown Hydra?

Ant-manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
aren't the Watchdogs kind of a homegrown Hydra?
I believe the Watchdogs were originally funded and created by the Red Skull, so in a sense they were stooges of HYDRA.

The second achievement is when the sword exists in one's heart. When absent from one's hand one can strike an enemy at paces
even with bare hands.

Swordsmanship's ultimate achievement is the absence of the sword in both hand and heart. The swordsman is at peace with the rest of the world. He vows not to kill.
Red Mask is offline   Reply With Quote