The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

View Poll Results: If Bishop Was introduced in a tmnt film, What actor would you like to see play him.
Liev Schreiber 4 36.36%
Josh Brolin 0 0%
Kiefer Sutherland 3 27.27%
Aaron Eckhart 0 0%
Thomas Jane 1 9.09%
Others 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Bishop/Ch'rell
Newbie First Class

Default If Bishop was introduced in a tmnt film, What actor would you like to see play him.

If they decided to bring Agent Bishop in tmnt Film, My pick to played Bishop is Liev Schreiber.

Bishop/Ch'rell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Default Re: If Bishop was introduced in a tmnt film, What actor would you like to see play hi

Jane probably. He just has that smarmy look.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
Casius--J
Web Master

Default Re: If Bishop was introduced in a tmnt film, What actor would you like to see play hi

I think Thomas Jane would look good in the role

Casius--J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
johnrain
Side-Kick

johnrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:06 AM   #5
Spider-Aziz
Shinya Kogami

Michael Bay himself

~*SHH SIX*~
member 14: Supa-Pizza
H.E

Quote this ballot in PM to ComicChick, pick your choice per category, send it to her.
Spider-Aziz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
Lottomotive

Mr. Suterland would be excellent in another role that requires someone with an expressive look and ability to act with a straight face - he would be perfect for that role.

Lottomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
Klank
Side-Kick

Considering that the character did look a lot like Agent Smith when he first debuted I'd go with Hugo Weaving.

Klank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:35 AM   #8
warhorse78
Side-Kick

Eh, I see Mark Strong playing him. Not too sure why though.

warhorse78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:09 AM   #9
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

This guy wasn't an OG tmnt cast member, he was on the 2003 show. Not sure his role or char but someone like thomas jane could portray him

Last edited by Jplaya2023; 03-31-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Jplaya2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #10
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Michael Bay himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023 View Post
Bishop is a marvel char, why would he be in this flim? Anyway if he was in the flim he needs to be played by Jai White

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:18 AM   #11
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
no wonder your laughing i actually googled this guy and he was on that tmnt 2003. That show was cheeks to me that's why i didn't watch it or know who he was

Jplaya2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:19 AM   #12
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023 View Post
no wonder your laughing i actually googled this guy and he was on that tmnt 2003. That show was cheeks to me that's why i didn't watch it or know who he was
Yep.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote