The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #426
AdamJensen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 102
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

My order's coming in next week. Went to Toys R Us to buy Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising. Received a $40 gift card. Saw they had THREE Trilogy sets. I came back 6 hours later to buy one. (the stupid gift card doesn't activate until 6 hrs later).

AdamJensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:58 AM   #427
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Guys, I can't believe it haha, I got a mint Jim Gordon in package for $60 in a bid on eBay, felt bad paying that much since originally probably $20 with tax, but better than paying 100-250 like all the other listings, I now have all 7. Asked him to package it well, can't wait to receive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emgr55 View Post
Whats next collection wise for you guys since this about over except the TRU exclusive vehicles that i wish there was more info on.
Ive started my Dc unlimited line and i do expect to keep up with the Batman unlimited figures.
I think we should all post a little peak of our collection no matter how big or small they are we have all helped each other out so much and i like to see other peoples Batman MM collections my self so its just an idea.
I just got In my batman begins sdcc figure and my dark knight rises sdcc figure, love the lights and sounds. I'm waiting on a couple more things in the mail then plan on posting pics. Next for me is continue with DC unlimited and batman unlimited, seen wave 2 of batman unlimited is on amazon and eBay already, I have them preordered from a website waiting on them. Also preordered the 1:50 ELITE the bat, not sure the difference but I couldn't find first 1:50 bat or that entire hot wheels wave, so I went ahead and preordered this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJensen View Post
My order's coming in next week. Went to Toys R Us to buy Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising. Received a $40 gift card. Saw they had THREE Trilogy sets. I came back 6 hours later to buy one. (the stupid gift card doesn't activate until 6 hrs later).
Nice, yeah I got black ops 2 and a new NASCAR for cheap like that.


Last edited by Aron9692003; 02-23-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #428
Aron9692003
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 269
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emgr55 View Post
Whats next collection wise for you guys
I try to find what I can in store so can see packaging but I need the 1:64 hot wheels bat, the hot wheels batman batcycle speed cycle, the wave of 1:50 cars with the bat, the wave after that. Need 5 more batman legacy figures to complete my collection from 2011-2012. I probably won't get all the man of steel figures, really like the movie masters packaging, but want to see how many and what characters first. Also looking forward to the 1960s batman toys.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #429
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
Guys, I can't believe it haha, I got a mint Jim Gordon in package for $60 in a bid on eBay, felt bad paying that much since originally probably $20 with tax, but better than paying 100-250 like all the other listings, I now have all 7. Asked him to package it well, can't wait to receive it.
Yeah, couldn't believe Gordon was $100+ the week after X-mas. Insane! Glad his price is coming back down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron9692003 View Post
I try to find what I can in store so can see packaging but I need the 1:64 hot wheels bat, the hot wheels batman batcycle speed cycle, the wave of 1:50 cars with the bat, the wave after that. Need 5 more batman legacy figures to complete my collection from 2011-2012. I probably won't get all the man of steel figures, really like the movie masters packaging, but want to see how many and what characters first. Also looking forward to the 1960s batman toys.
As far as what's next after TDK, New 52, and DC Unlimited, like another 'Hyper said, the 1960's Batman stuff will be out soon, along with MM 6" Superman figs (do they come with pieces to build the Daily Planet...hahaha).

Is anyone getting the 1/4 scale figs from Neca? The are also making a HW 1:43 scale Lambo from TDK (Bruce Wayne's car).

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #430
thuhgostrydur
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Enjoyed the pictures and posts from people getting the trilogy set. I'm curious about the upcoming TRU MM vehicles from the trilogy. Also hope they eventually do a MM 60's Catwoman and Batgirl.

thuhgostrydur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #431
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Next for me are the MM man of steel figures, MM 1960's batman figures, and the neca 1/4th Keaton Batman. I will also continue. To collect the hot wheels 1/50 scale series and the hot wheels 1/64 scale dc universe series as well. I'm sure more as items are released.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #432
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick
 
WarrenPeace2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LD
Posts: 910
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Now that I've picked up the trilogy set today, all I need now is a Honor Guard Joker and I'm finished. Then on to that Unlimited Batman Beyond

__________________
The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBatman View Post

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!
WarrenPeace2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #433
GREEN =w= DAY
Side-Kick
 
GREEN =w= DAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana/San Diego
Posts: 5,522
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

i pre-ordered this figure/statue the other day:



also plan on getting the NECA Keaton Batman figure

GREEN =w= DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #434
frankusho
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 40
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Now that I'm finished with my Dark Knight MM collection, my future plans are the Man of Steel MMs and the 1966 Batman figures. I can't wait!!! My only complaint is the Man of Steel figures don't come with a collect-and-connect item.

Also, for those of you who are into the vehicles, Eaglemoss is doing 1:43 scale vehicles of various Batmobiles this year. They come with a magazine and a plastic case which includes a diorama with a 3-D lenticular backdrop. So far, they have 10 of them (9 for preorder) on BBTS.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=9035

frankusho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #435
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankusho View Post
Now that I'm finished with my Dark Knight MM collection, my future plans are the Man of Steel MMs and the 1966 Batman figures. I can't wait!!! My only complaint is the Man of Steel figures don't come with a collect-and-connect item.

Also, for those of you who are into the vehicles, Eaglemoss is doing 1:43 scale vehicles of various Batmobiles this year. They come with a magazine and a plastic case which includes a diorama with a 3-D lenticular backdrop. So far, they have 10 of them (9 for preorder) on BBTS.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=9035
I was going back and forth with maybe getting the '89 Batmobile, but I might have to get that and the Animated one too.

The Kai figures are pretty cool too, but pricey.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #436
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick
 
WarrenPeace2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LD
Posts: 910
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

If anyone is wondering about the Trilogy pack broken mask, it does not fit on the figures head unfortunately. I found out while putting the backgrounds on the stands for a better display in the package.

On another note, who'd like to see more 3 packs? I'd love to see either a:

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 1
Scarecrow w/Jonathan Crane head
Two Face
Miranda Tate/Talia

or

TDK Trilogy Villans 3 Pack 2
Ra's Al Ghul
Joker w/new head sculpt
Bane (sleeveless and sculpted back)

__________________
The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBatman View Post

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!

Last edited by WarrenPeace2012; 02-23-2013 at 10:15 PM.
WarrenPeace2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #437
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace2012 View Post
If anyone is wondering about the Trilogy pack broken mask, it does not fit on the figures head unfortunately. I found out while putting the backgrounds on the stands for a better display in the package.

On another note, who'd like to see more 3 packs? I'd love to see either a:

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 1
Scarecrow w/Jonathan Crane head
Two Face
Miranda Tate/Talia

or

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 2
Ra's Al Ghul
Joker w/new head sculpt
Bane (sleeveless and sculpted back)
Warren, I like where you are going with this, or you could do:

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 1
Ra's Al Ghul
Joker w/new head sculpt
Miranda Tate/Talia

and

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 2
Scarecrow w/Jonathan Crane head
Harvey Dent/Two Face
Bane (sleeveless and sculpted back)

Only tweak was so you have father & daughter together.
I like how Crane is in all 3 films.

Or another 3-pack (that would not be villains) would have to be:
Lucious Fox
Nurse Joker
Thalia

Alright Mattel, get to work. Hahaha.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #438
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick
 
WarrenPeace2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LD
Posts: 910
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Warren, I like where you are going with this, or you could do:

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 1
Ra's Al Ghul
Joker w/new head sculpt
Miranda Tate/Talia

and

TDK Trilogy Villains 3 Pack 2
Scarecrow w/Jonathan Crane head
Harvey Dent/Two Face
Bane (sleeveless and sculpted back)

Only tweak was so you have father & daughter together.
I like how Crane is in all 3 films.

Or another 3-pack (that would not be villains) would have to be:
Lucious Fox
Nurse Joker
Thalia

Alright Mattel, get to work. Hahaha.
Thanks! I like your idea too

We could even take it further with

TDK League of Shadows 3 pack
Ra's (Decoy)
Ducard/Ra's w/ninja gear
Bruce Wayne w/ninja gear

TDK Allies 3 pack
Rachel Dawes (Maggie) w/extra Katie head
Lucius Fox
Alfred (mabye change him up by adding a vest)

__________________
The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBatman View Post

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!
WarrenPeace2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #439
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Simply awesome!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail


__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #440
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Coming in August:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...18&mode=retail


__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #441
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 37
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
200 seems a little too steep for me. I have the 1989 Batmobile in the 1:18 style that cost me like 50. Whats the Cape Swatch?

Sephiroth1089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #442
Pennyworth
Side-Kick
 
Pennyworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,363
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Wrong scale for MM though...this is 1:6.

Pennyworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #443
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyworth View Post
Wrong scale for MM though...this is 1:6.
Correct, more for Hot Toys that were discussed here on 2/16.

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #444
Pennyworth
Side-Kick
 
Pennyworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,363
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Correct, more for Hot Toys that were discussed here on 2/16.
My bad, haven't been keeping up with this thread and didn't realize it had veered outside of Movie Masters.

In case it wasn't mentioned, there is another 1:6 armory out there that is more accurate and comes with a suit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251223535903...84.m1438.l2649

Good price as well.

Pennyworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #445
MovieMasterJohn
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 77
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

You guys may get a kick out of my new song as it mentions Liam Neeson (Ra's). It's also on itunes and Amazon. No, this isn't spam as I've posted on this board and traded with members here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H75py0H2YE

MovieMasterJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #446
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone
 
DrexBat21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SW PA
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyworth View Post
My bad, haven't been keeping up with this thread and didn't realize it had veered outside of Movie Masters.

In case it wasn't mentioned, there is another 1:6 armory out there that is more accurate and comes with a suit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251223535903...84.m1438.l2649

Good price as well.
Wow, I think your item is better!

We try to stick to MM here, but lately it's veered towards other Batman action figure lines (i.e. New 52, NECA), Hot Wheels vehicles, even Superman MM.
Luckily, because of the new TRU 3-pack it's come back to TDK MM...

__________________
- One Man Can Make A Difference
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 PM   #447
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Both DrexBat21's pic and the link that Pennyworth posted are one and the same. This1/6th piece will be available from Hot Toys later this year along with the 1/6th scale The Bat as well.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #448
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!
 
jonathancrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Caverns in Arkham Island
Posts: 6,785
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Like the one proposed three pack above, I want to see a Scarecrow figure with a Crane head. A TDKR Judge Crane figure would be awesome.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Aaron
"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #449
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!
 
mikey1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,574
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

haven't had,well,anything to post for awhile. interesting find at K-mart last night. after months of nothing on the pegs,saw 1 Bane, 1 Catwoman (goggles up), and 1 Ra's on the pegs. what a weird and random find!

__________________
"I'm a Professional Crime Fighter!"
mikey1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #450
thephoenix101
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

i wish they made a selina kyle figure

thephoenix101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.