The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #751
Doc Ock
Merry Christmas SHH!
 
Doc Ock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oklahoma, US
Posts: 8,033
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Mandarins rings having powers
That would be fantastic, I hope its true as well. Alot of these rumors are really awesome.

__________________
Hail HydraSinestro!
The Winter Soldier - 9/10 | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 6.5/10 | Days of Future Past - 9/10 | TMNT - ???? | Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/10
Doc Ock is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #752
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,092
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Didn't lokiD also say that Bethany Cabe was in the movie? Because the guy who was posting these said that Stephanie Szostak was playing
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Janet
.
He told me the route he thought they were goin, there were different possibilities to to go, and to who she is, he though she was playing Janet, and that they went with that route, thats what he thoughbut he then said if she's not Janet, and they don't go that route, then she's cabe, and Janet still shows up aim side in phase 2 A bit obscure, but he told me that if she's NOT Janet, then she WILL be Bethany Cabe. This was before all these spoilers. He thought Janet first, but if it wasn't her, it would be cabe

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #753
Mr.M
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Dang... why did I come to this thread??? Seems legit, some of it. Rebecca Hall ends up playing the same variation of a similar character in all her films for the most part. Still a talented actress, but that excerpt about her character doesn't surprise me.

Mr.M is online now  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #754
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,596
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
That would be fantastic, I hope its true as well. Alot of these rumors are really awesome.
thats a lie I'd be willing to forgive marvel for lol

MahvelBaby! is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #755
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
He told me the route he thought they were goin, there were different possibilities to to go, and to who she is, he though she was playing Janet, and that they went with that route, thats what he thoughbut he then said if she's not Janet, and they don't go that route, then she's cabe, and Janet still shows up aim side in phase 2 A bit obscure, but he told me that if she's NOT Janet, then she WILL be Bethany Cabe. This was before all these spoilers
So the chances of her being Janet have just increased! What else does lokiD know?

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #756
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,936
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Didn't lokiD also say that Bethany Cabe was in the movie? Because the guy who was posting these said that Stephanie Szostak was playing
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Janet
.
LokiD said that Szostak was Janet

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is online now  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #757
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer
 
Quasimod0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 9,703
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Idk what to think about all of these sudden rumors.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Stark cheating on pepper sounds ridiculous and out of character though. I think he really loves pepper, cant see him doing that

__________________
Favorite Movies of the Year
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Interstellar

Quasimod0 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #758
LokiDionysos
Eternal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 289
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Interesting stuff today. And in a lot of the concepts being leaked recently. It's really important to remember that the film still needs to be cut down. It's also important to remember that sometimes alternates of certain scenes are produced, and while editing things are changed or rearranged--sometimes based on test screening reactions. Some very major things can change at the last minute, but this guy's info is very solid and I believe they know what they're saying, the intricacies of the plot etc. However based on test screenings they sometimes go with the alternate version of some stuff after initial reactions in test screenings... It was always Cabe as one possibility as I've hinted before. What I haven't hinted and what this source may not know is there are alternates of some things..

Sometimes test screenings can include different things, alternate endings etc. In this case some of the reveals could be different depending on which version you're seeing. And like Feige said there could be a lot of things that you won't notice the first viewing. Like Ultron clues, the A.I. personality thing being the biggest that most people can see clearly. The fact that we will get an accurate portrayal of the character whose brain patterns will eventually become Visions... Coulson won't become Vision... it'll be truer to the comics and we'll see Simon Williams in Winter Soldier, as I've hinted before... I'm the first to say that, I think, but it will become obvious that Zemo and Zola will create Wonderman near the end of that movie...

you've gotta remember that if this guy saw it--it's a test screening, **could** still change a little but this dude's info is solid. If he has access to concepts, like the ones that have been leaked lately by Flint he could be taking some guesses. piecing things together. Did he say he saw it or read the script, I'll have to go back and look. It seems from the list of armors he's got access to concepts. Concepts that will likely be used. But I missed if he said he actually saw the movie or not. The details seem to suggest a level of involvement above Wardell or most people that have been guessing at things based on only a little inside info. He's got a lot of the stuff down. I'm just gonna say the Pepper getting an arc reactor thing is definitely true. They have looked at that concept... This leads me to believe the guy is very close to the final cut of the movie. i.e. Maya Hansen will be the mother of Stark's child, eventually. And although there were concepts to use Cabe, or even a Cabe/Abigail Brand like hybrid character, Szostak became Wasp. They had to leave her role unknown to us, because they themselves hadn't decided which one to make her yet. Before she could have been Cabe. Now with the way they've taken Hansen it almost has to be Wasp...

If she was Cabe she would have some of Hansen's role... that's what the early concepts called for... An ex gf character who he would have scorned after she became infatuated with him... In the early concepts Cabe would be the one becoming Madame Masque... Now I believe she's been edited out of the film. Going back to what I've said before and to Jaquaa, it's always been Cabe or Jan. Still a chance that this is all true, even though it contradicts "some" other things. this info is the most true I've seen so far, or the best guess and scenario that someone could come up with based on having access to all the concepts... There exists two separate reveals of who szostaks' character is... But now they seem closer to the final selection of just what to include.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If Cabe was going to be the mother of his child (the baby in the iron man helmet that Marvel released an image of)... then Cabe was also going to become Masque... not the case anymore it seems. If this is all true and what Marvel is currently thinking Maya Hansen will become pregnant in addition to becoming Madame Masque, tying in with how Tony finds out he has a son in the comics


Last edited by LokiDionysos; 02-26-2013 at 02:14 PM.
LokiDionysos is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #759
protocida
Side-Kick
 
protocida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,694
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

I believe the thing about Janet and the gauntlets come from some guy trolling.

protocida is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #760
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,596
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Something I hope is not real or is cut from the movie if it is, is Tony
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Sleeping with Hansen while with Pepper, just not feeling that at all.
and I don't think the audience would like that either.

MahvelBaby! is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #761
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer
 
Quasimod0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 9,703
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
Something I hope is not real or is cut from the movie if it is, is Tony
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Sleeping with Hansen while with Pepper, just not feeling that at all.
and I don't think the audience would like that either.
i aggree. Thats the one bit of info i cant stand

If even some of the stuff this guy is saying is true, this will be the greatest iron man movie yet

__________________
Favorite Movies of the Year
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Interstellar

Quasimod0 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #762
Mr. Stark
Put On The Suit!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 189
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

So throwing the actual origins aside, I would love a MCU version of Madame Masque. I have wanted her for a while now, just because I feel she gives Tony a challenge that none of this other villiains do, or any super hero villains shown on film thus far.

It being who we think it will, well its a stretch, but if the description is right I guess it could work.

Mr. Stark is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #763
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista
 
Crimson King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,918
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

I don't know. A lot of this stuff seems way too good (and far-reaching) to be true. And doesn't some of it clash with what the other /co/ poster had up about Szostak's role? He confirmed her as Bethany Cabe.

__________________
kingwrites.com // @kingmatte
Crimson King is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #764
Mr.M
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

It's good to see them pushing the envelope and tackling some potentially provacative material. I don't need a happily ever ending every time so hopefully they leave some stuff open ended for the next trilogy.

Mr.M is online now  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #765
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
I don't know. A lot of this stuff seems way too good (and far-reaching) to be true. And doesn't some of it clash with what the other /co/ poster had up about Szostak's role? He confirmed her as Bethany Cabe.
Yeah but that other poster also said things like Iron Man's Drone Army all looking identical when we now know that isn't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDionysos View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Interesting stuff today. And in a lot of the concepts being leaked recently. It's really important to remember that the film still needs to be cut down. It's also important to remember that sometimes alternates of certain scenes are produced, and while editing things are changed or rearranged--sometimes based on test screening reactions. Some very major things can change at the last minute, but this guy's info is very solid and I believe they know what they're saying, the intricacies of the plot etc. However based on test screenings they sometimes go with the alternate version of some stuff after initial reactions in test screenings... It was always Cabe as one possibility as I've hinted before. What I haven't hinted and what this source may not know is there are alternates of some things..

Sometimes test screenings can include different things, alternate endings etc. In this case some of the reveals could be different depending on which version you're seeing. And like Feige said there could be a lot of things that you won't notice the first viewing. Like Ultron clues, the A.I. personality thing being the biggest that most people can see clearly. The fact that we will get an accurate portrayal of the character whose brain patterns will eventually become Visions... Coulson won't become Vision... it'll be truer to the comics and we'll see Simon Williams in Winter Soldier, as I've hinted before... I'm the first to say that, I think, but it will become obvious that Zemo and Zola will create Wonderman near the end of that movie...

you've gotta remember that if this guy saw it--it's a test screening, **could** still change a little but this dude's info is solid. If he has access to concepts, like the ones that have been leaked lately by Flint he could be taking some guesses. piecing things together. Did he say he saw it or read the script, I'll have to go back and look. It seems from the list of armors he's got access to concepts. Concepts that will likely be used. But I missed if he said he actually saw the movie or not. The details seem to suggest a level of involvement above Wardell or most people that have been guessing at things based on only a little inside info. He's got a lot of the stuff down. I'm just gonna say the Pepper getting an arc reactor thing is definitely true. They have looked at that concept... This leads me to believe the guy is very close to the final cut of the movie. i.e. Maya Hansen will be the mother of Stark's child, eventually. And although there were concepts to use Cabe, or even a Cabe/Abigail Brand like hybrid character, Szostak became Wasp. They had to leave her role unknown to us, because they themselves hadn't decided which one to make her yet. Before she could have been Cabe. Now with the way they've taken Hansen it almost has to be Wasp...

If she was Cabe she would have some of Hansen's role... that's what the early concepts called for... An ex gf character who he would have scorned after she became infatuated with him... In the early concepts Cabe would be the one becoming Madame Masque... Now I believe she's been edited out of the film. Going back to what I've said before and to Jaquaa, it's always been Cabe or Jan. Still a chance that this is all true, even though it contradicts "some" other things. this info is the most true I've seen so far, or the best guess and scenario that someone could come up with based on having access to all the concepts... There exists two separate reveals of who szostaks' character is... But now they seem closer to the final selection of just what to include.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If Cabe was going to be the mother of his child (the baby in the iron man helmet that Marvel released an image of)... then Cabe was also going to become Masque... not the case anymore it seems. If this is all true and what Marvel is currently thinking Maya Hansen will become pregnant in addition to becoming Madame Masque, tying in with how Tony finds out he has a son in the comics
Damn! That's a lot of info, got anything else?

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #766
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,596
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
i aggree. Thats the one bit of info i cant stand

If even some of the stuff this guy is saying is true, this will be the greatest iron man movie yet
Agreed! Especially in relation to the Mandarins Rings

MahvelBaby! is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #767
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hype, Superhero
Posts: 18,038
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stark View Post
So throwing the actual origins aside, I would love a MCU version of Madame Masque. I have wanted her for a while now, just because I feel she gives Tony a challenge that none of this other villiains do, or any super hero villains shown on film thus far.

It being who we think it will, well its a stretch, but if the description is right I guess it could work.
It will be even more of a conflict for Tony if/when he finds out that Masque is
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
the mother of his child.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, AKA Jessica Jones
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #768
LokiDionysos
Eternal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 289
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
Something I hope is not real or is cut from the movie if it is, is Tony
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Sleeping with Hansen while with Pepper, just not feeling that at all.
and I don't think the audience would like that either.
I think he thinks she's dead like Happy and thinks she died at the same time, but the bad guys move her. Part of why he's so depressed. Happy is actually dead and then he'd find out Pepper survived, was made a subject, had the arc reactor put in her chest a little later.

LokiDionysos is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #769
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,596
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDionysos View Post
I think he thinks she's dead like Happy and thinks she died at the same time, but the bad guys move her. Part of why he's so depressed. Happy is actually dead and then he'd find out Pepper survived, was made a subject, had the arc reactor put in her chest a little later.

Hmmmm thanks for that clarification, I guess it's all in the execution now (If true)

MahvelBaby! is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #770
kaijunexus
Marvel Cinematic Universe
 
kaijunexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,495
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDionysos View Post
I think he thinks she's dead like Happy and thinks she died at the same time, but the bad guys move her. Part of why he's so depressed. Happy is actually dead and then he'd find out Pepper survived, was made a subject, had the arc reactor put in her chest a little later.
Ah! This would make even more sense.

__________________
kaijunexus is online now  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #771
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,047
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Okay, I'm officially attributing all this /co/ **** to Trolling.

There may or may not be bits and pieces of truths in there at the start, but with 4chan being as anonymous as it is, there's clearly SEVERAL different people posting there pretending to be the original leaker, and they're making BS up as they go along.

The stuff about the female characters, in particular, sounds so bull**** I could spread it on the ground and rosebushes would sprout. Tony ditching everything he had with Pepper for a quickie with an old flame? Not gonna happen. Feige sure as hell wouldn't allow it. Maya Hansen turning into Fatal Attraction so you could hint at a Madame Masque angle? Horse****. Szostak playing Janet Van Dyne? Elephant dung.

What is this "prize ceremony" the troll(s) talk about, anyway? And where the hell is "Vernon Van Dyne" on IMDB or ANYBODY'S cast list?

Here's the ONLY thing we know for sure about Stephanie Szostak's brief scene in the trailer: it takes place in a darkened restaurant or bar (there's a beverage station in the background); there doesn't seem to be anyone else around but her and Tony; Tony is dressed in something that a Minimugg toy shown at the Toy Fair earlier called Tony Stark's "Cowboy Disguise" (the cowboy hat and boots aren't shown in the trailer scene, but the vest and shirt are definitely the same); Tony is beaten up and scarred, but we don't know when he got those scars; and Szostak is getting ready to beat the crap out of Tony, and (to my mind) it's got clear sexual undertones. And to further add to that, I think I've got it narrowed down to WHERE it takes place: a made-up bar called "Rocky Top Diner," which was designed for a set in Rose Hill, NC. But is probably supposed to be in TN, where "Rocky Top" has a very definite and popular meaning with the locals ("Good ol' Rocky Top....Rocky Top, Tennessee" GO VOLS)

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #772
LokiDionysos
Eternal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 289
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
It will be even more of a conflict for Tony if/when he finds out that Masque is
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
the mother of his child.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
exactly. I think that's where it's all leading, in the comics at least. A little bit of cross-over with the movies. See when they started planning to give Tony a kid in the comics it came down to either Cabe or Madame Masque. For the comics and movies, imo, Madame Masque is better for the reveal of who the mother is. It sets up a lot more conflict than Cabe does. But Cabe was a viable option because of the ex gf thing in the comics. Now it makes more sense to me that in the movies they make Hansen Madame Masque. And leave Cabe out entirely. It could really be that she's Wasp, but as I said there exists a scene where she's Cabe... It makes more sense to not make her Cabe now. Maya turning into a villain in this way is a little more natural. Even if that wasn't the same person saying she's Janet she very well could be Janet now. Right now she's sort of both... but if Maya is the one to have sex with Stark when he's depressed it gets rid of the need for Bethany Cabe entirely.

LokiDionysos is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #773
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com
 
mkilban2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,554
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Okay, I'm officially attributing all this /co/ **** to Trolling.

There may or may not be bits and pieces of truths in there at the start, but with 4chan being as anonymous as it is, there's clearly SEVERAL different people posting there pretending to be the original leaker, and they're making BS up as they go along.

The stuff about the female characters, in particular, sounds so bull**** I could spread it on the ground and rosebushes would sprout. Tony ditching everything he had with Pepper for a quickie with an old flame? Not gonna happen. Feige sure as hell wouldn't allow it. Maya Hansen turning into Fatal Attraction so you could hint at a Madame Masque angle? Horse****. Szostak playing Janet Van Dyne? Elephant dung.

What is this "prize ceremony" the troll(s) talk about, anyway? And where the hell is "Vernon Van Dyne" on IMDB or ANYBODY'S cast list?

Here's the ONLY thing we know for sure about Stephanie Szostak's brief scene in the trailer: it takes place in a darkened restaurant or bar (there's a beverage station in the background); there doesn't seem to be anyone else around but her and Tony; Tony is dressed in something that a Minimugg toy shown at the Toy Fair earlier called Tony Stark's "Cowboy Disguise" (the cowboy hat and boots aren't shown in the trailer scene, but the vest and shirt are definitely the same); Tony is beaten up and scarred, but we don't know when he got those scars; and Szostak is getting ready to beat the crap out of Tony, and (to my mind) it's got clear sexual undertones. And to further add to that, I think I've got it narrowed down to WHERE it takes place: a made-up bar called "Rocky Top Diner," which was designed for a set in Rose Hill, NC. But is probably supposed to be in TN, where "Rocky Top" has a very definite and popular meaning with the locals ("Good ol' Rocky Top....Rocky Top, Tennessee" GO VOLS)
I'm also very skeptical about the 4chan /co/ whatever that place is called information. It was believable with the suit descriptions coming out since we've had 3 leaks.. and even some of those were a tiny bit odd.. but then all the other info that's coming out almost seems 'too good to be true' for lack of better words. I don't know what to think of that stuff..

Also idk if anyone saw on 'cbm' but they had to take the concept art of the heartbreaker down so that basically confirms it's the suit we think it is, yay!

mkilban2 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #774
Sockin
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Chills reading all of that. If all of this is true, just......holy ****. Everything that they'll be introducing or teasing in this film, its sort of unbelievable. The possibilities are extraordinary.

Sockin is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #775
protocida
Side-Kick
 
protocida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,694
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

The Van Dyne bit is clearly trolling.

Everything else sounds legit.

protocida is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.