The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Old 03-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #476
TheBlackMask
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

So I'm thinking of selling my TDK MM collection... I was just wondering if anyone here could suggest around what I should sell it for or if anyone wants to make an offer for it before I put it on ebay..

Here's a link to pics of the collection and detailed pics of some customs/mods
http://s887.beta.photobucket.com/use...y/library/TDKR

In the collection...
(everything is loose and no breaks/damages)
Complete Bat signal w/ "broken" variant piece from gordon
Bat-Pod
Various guns from TDK and Walking Dead that fit perfectly
Black Mask (custom , sculpted, painted and sealed)
Joker (modified face paint)
Joker (modified face paint and jacket)
Jail scene Joker (modified face paint)
Bane
Two-Face (modified face paint and jacket)
Ras Al Ghul
Bank robber Joker
Gotham Thugs x2
Scarecrow
Harvey Dent
Alfred
Comm Jim Gordon (walmart ex)
John Blake
Bruce Wayne (custom)
Batman (TDKR)
Batman (TDKR TRU 2-pack ex cloth cape)
Survival suit Bruce Wayne
Catwoman GU
Catwoman GD

PM me if anyone's interested in the lot, also looking for price suggestions for Ebay.

TheBlackMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #477
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
believe it or not,I actually stop in here every day! I've just literally had nothing to contribute since the line is over.
Hey Mikey, we had some good exchanges last year. Not much new here except the 3-pack box set.

Just watched the 3rd film again last night. Will they make a **spoiler alert** figure like the Dark Knight statue at the end of the movie? Looks similar to demon ghoul Batman (all black, even face), but his head is facing down.

Last edited by DrexBat21; 03-03-2013 at 09:13 PM.
DrexBat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #478
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackMask View Post
So I'm thinking of selling my TDK MM collection... I was just wondering if anyone here could suggest around what I should sell it for or if anyone wants to make an offer for it before I put it on ebay..

PM me if anyone's interested in the lot, also looking for price suggestions for Ebay.
A conservative price would be $100 for the 21 loose figures, and another $50 each for the complete signal and the loose Batpod. Clearly you spent a lot more than that but this is just a suggested starting price. Good luck!

Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #479
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Bane available for pre-order; $200 from Hot Toys. Awesome!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...em#HotToysItem

Old 03-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #480
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

And for those who have the mask, now you can get the jacket and vest for $700+ from BBTS:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...k+knight+rises

Last edited by DrexBat21; 03-05-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #481
Zeke Zanzibar
Side-Kick

So I was at TRU today and wanted to use up this $25 voucher I had from Mattel. I was hoping to score some cheap leftover MM scraps but those seem to have been all cleared from the shelves here. I was looking around and found the Hot Wheels 1:50 3-pack of the 2 Tumblers and the Bat-Pod. A really cool little set I thought. I've never been into collecting HW at all so I'm a totally newbie when it comes to them but I thought they'd look cool with my MM as a nice little representation of the vehicles regardless of scale.

My question is, is there a HW version of The Bat that goes with them? It would be nice to have one of it to put with the others. Apologies if this has been covered in here already, I haven't made it through all of the pages of this thread as of yet.

Zeke Zanzibar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #482
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke Zanzibar View Post
So I was at TRU today and wanted to use up this $25 voucher I had from Mattel. I was hoping to score some cheap leftover MM scraps but those seem to have been all cleared from the shelves here. I was looking around and found the Hot Wheels 1:50 3-pack of the 2 Tumblers and the Bat-Pod. A really cool little set I thought. I've never been into collecting HW at all so I'm a totally newbie when it comes to them but I thought they'd look cool with my MM as a nice little representation of the vehicles regardless of scale.

My question is, is there a HW version of The Bat that goes with them? It would be nice to have one of it to put with the others. Apologies if this has been covered in here already, I haven't made it through all of the pages of this thread as of yet.
Yeah there is a hot wheels 1:50 Bat. Its pretty sought after. I haven't been able to find one but I preordered a 1:50 hot wheels elite Bat from entertainment earth. Those won't arrive until october according to the release date on their page.

This is the elite 1:50 scale Bat:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...2#.UTahrxyG3h4

They also sell a set of the Wave 3 that contains the Bat. Be careful if you preorder because they have Wave 4 up with a picture of the wave 3 set. Make sure to read the description.

I didnt like how the batpod wasn't the correct colors and I don't think are in scale with the tumblers so I passed on them.

Sephiroth1089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #483
Zeke Zanzibar
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth1089 View Post
Yeah there is a hot wheels 1:50 Bat. Its pretty sought after. I haven't been able to find one but I preordered a 1:50 hot wheels elite Bat from entertainment earth. Those won't arrive until october according to the release date on their page.

This is the elite 1:50 scale Bat:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...2#.UTahrxyG3h4

They also sell a set of the Wave 3 that contains the Bat. Be careful if you preorder because they have Wave 4 up with a picture of the wave 3 set. Make sure to read the description.

I didnt like how the batpod wasn't the correct colors and I don't think are in scale with the tumblers so I passed on them.
Cool, thanks for the info. Is there something different about the Elite line of them? Like I say, I really don't know too much about HW when it comes to collecting. I was confused too when I was looking at the set I bought as to why the Pod wasn't black.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #484
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:

The scale is a bit off at 1:64 but Matchbox also made "The Bat:"

Last edited by DrexBat21; 03-05-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #485
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexBat21 View Post
Bane available for pre-order; $200 from Hot Toys. Awesome!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...em#HotToysItem

Yes! This is a fantastic piece! I have it on pre-order as well. Now just waiting on my DX2 Hot Toys Joker to ship and This puppy as well when its released. I can't wait for the Hot Toys 1/6th scale The Bat to be released as well. It's going to be a beauty!

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:47 AM   #486
Raindog421
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
Yes! This is a fantastic piece! I have it on pre-order as well. Now just waiting on my DX2 Hot Toys Joker to ship and This puppy as well when its released. I can't wait for the Hot Toys 1/6th scale The Bat to be released as well. It's going to be a beauty!
Bane is In Stock. I haven't got a shipping email yet, but will be real soon looks like. This thing is one bad looking SOB in person. The one I saw had weathered clothing on. So with new clothes will look a bit different but the head sculpt is incredible! Dead on.

Raindog421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:02 AM   #487
Emgr55
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackMask View Post

In the collection...
(everything is loose and no breaks/damages)
Complete Bat signal w/ "broken" variant piece from gordon
Bat-Pod
Various guns from TDK and Walking Dead that fit perfectly
Black Mask (custom , sculpted, painted and sealed)
Joker (modified face paint)
Joker (modified face paint and jacket)
Jail scene Joker (modified face paint)
Bane
Two-Face (modified face paint and jacket)
Ras Al Ghul
Bank robber Joker
Gotham Thugs x2
Scarecrow
Harvey Dent
Alfred
Comm Jim Gordon (walmart ex)
John Blake
Bruce Wayne (custom)
Batman (TDKR)
Batman (TDKR TRU 2-pack ex cloth cape)
Survival suit Bruce Wayne
Catwoman GU
Catwoman GD

How much just these few?
Bruce Wayne (custom) or you could help me make my own what body did you use?
Harvey Dent: I had to walked passed this one 1k times at TRU
Bank robber Joker- This one i really want.
Black Mask (custom , sculpted, painted and sealed) also how did you make this one?
Bat-Pod- It would be nice to have a second one for Catwoman.
(Various guns from TDK and Walking Dead that fit perfectly)- All my guys need guns only one i have is the hand gun C.Gordon came with and thats in Blakes hands.

Emgr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #488
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick

Quote:
Cool, thanks for the info. Is there something different about the Elite line of them? Like I say, I really don't know too much about HW when it comes to collecting. I was confused too when I was looking at the set I bought as to why the Pod wasn't black.
I think elite might just mean that there is more details but I'm not sure.

Old 03-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #489
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Quote:
My question is, is there a HW version of The Bat that goes with them?
Here are the versions I have.. I believe all I'm missing is the huge hot toys one, and I have the elite hot wheels preordered, normally the elites are 1:18, so it'll be interesting to see how detailed the elite 1:50 bat is. I have it preordered from bbts and it says it'll be available in August.
The three loose bats, one is the hot wheels 1:50, one is the hallmark ornament, and the last is the cake topper from Walmart. The two huge bats, one came with the batpod, the Lego bat, then there's 3 small bats between the other packs.

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #490
Aron9692003
Side-Kick

Alright guys, sorry for bad quality but please enjoy, can't wait to see the collections the rest of you have. Keep in mind this collection is from October 2011 until now. Questions comments, feel free.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Aron9692003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #491
Raindog421
Side-Kick

Oh wow, there was a Hallmark The Bat ornament. How did I miss this? That is awesome.

I just talked to someone at Entertainment Earth yesterday about The Bat Elite and Wave 4 Hot Wheels 1:50. The info they have listed about The Bat elite is straight from Mattel. It is a 1:50 scale but for the price is a steal. It will include perks as the 1:43 89 Batmobile Elite did. I do not have that but the car does look very nice.
Also with the Wave 4 case from Hot Wheels, if anyone else was skeptical, the guy told me it will be the 1989 Batmobile from the info they have. He said whenever a variant of the car has been released they always receive the variant name from Mattel. Everytime I have called them with a question the person I talked to knew about what they are selling and were totally into it as well. Anymore that is rare from such a sized company IMO.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #492
Zeke Zanzibar
Side-Kick

Wow, those are some incredible collections! Thanks for posting them and for the info on the HW. Going to try and grab one of the 1:50s to put with my box set.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #493
ManInTheNarrows
Banned User

@Aron9692003- Nice collection dude! I'll have to gather some pics of mine very soon. Just got done resetting my collection room with some new cases for display.

Meant to post a pic yesterday in regards to The Bat and the die cast versions i have. I wanted the hallmark Bat but couldn't find it when i looked.

Check out the pic.

ManInTheNarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #494
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheNarrows View Post
@Aron9692003- Nice collection dude! I'll have to gather some pics of mine very soon. Just got done resetting my collection room with some new cases for display.

Yeah Aron, nice work. At first glance you got me beat

Old 03-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #495
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog421 View Post
Oh wow, there was a Hallmark The Bat ornament. How did I miss this? That is awesome.

I just talked to someone at Entertainment Earth yesterday about The Bat Elite and Wave 4 Hot Wheels 1:50. The info they have listed about The Bat elite is straight from Mattel. It is a 1:50 scale but for the price is a steal. It will include perks as the 1:43 89 Batmobile Elite did. I do not have that but the car does look very nice.
Also with the Wave 4 case from Hot Wheels, if anyone else was skeptical, the guy told me it will be the 1989 Batmobile from the info they have. He said whenever a variant of the car has been released they always receive the variant name from Mattel. Everytime I have called them with a question the person I talked to knew about what they are selling and were totally into it as well. Anymore that is rare from such a sized company IMO.
I'm very curious to see what's the difference between the regular 1:50 The Bat and this The Bat Elite? There were already a lot of details on the original one. And for the same price, I'm starting to think the elite might just be a rerelease.

chugaphot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #496
Raindog421
Side-Kick

I am as well. I believe the perks on the 89 Batmobile are things like the wheel caps and front of the car are gold. I doubt it is real gold and think a couple things open or move than don't on the regular packaged 89.

Personally, I would like the elite Bat to have a stand that suspends it a little higher than the Batwing stand and a attached cord that pulls out with a detailed atom bomb similar to the one in movie attached to it. Maybe a little Bale figure inside would be cool as well.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #497
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog421 View Post
I am as well. I believe the perks on the 89 Batmobile are things like the wheel caps and front of the car are gold. I doubt it is real gold and think a couple things open or move than don't on the regular packaged 89.

Personally, I would like the elite Bat to have a stand that suspends it a little higher than the Batwing stand and a attached cord that pulls out with a detailed atom bomb similar to the one in movie attached to it. Maybe a little Bale figure inside would be cool as well.
They should just make the stand a rope with the neutron bomb at the bottom.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:36 AM   #498
TheDarkKnight08
genius

Finally got the 3-pack. Never had the BB figure, and my custom Bruce Wayne figure just isn't as good as the real thing, so it was definitely worth the wait. I wanna finish my bat-signal, but I don't wanna pay $40+ for Alfred. Does anyone know where I can get him for cheap, or maybe someone's selling him at a reasonable price?

If any character has ever earned the right to enjoy a happy retirement, it is Bruce Wayne. Nolan ought to be commended for caring enough about the character and believing enough in his own vision to provide a definitive, satisfying ending to the story of an ordinary man who turned tragedy into the motivation to accomplish something extraordinary.
TheDarkKnight08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #499
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight08 View Post
Finally got the 3-pack. Never had the BB figure, and my custom Bruce Wayne figure just isn't as good as the real thing, so it was definitely worth the wait. I wanna finish my bat-signal, but I don't wanna pay $40+ for Alfred. Does anyone know where I can get him for cheap, or maybe someone's selling him at a reasonable price?
If you can deal with $24, see below link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...2769551&sr=8-6

Old 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #500
chugaphot
Side-Kick

Have anyone noticed on the TDK MM Batman figure, his gauntlets have 6 spikes on each hand, just like in the movie. But on the TDKR figure, they fused them into just 3 on each gauntlet. Is this the case for the new 3-pack?

chugaphot is offline   Reply With Quote