The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #751
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

I don't see them realistically doing something like that on Arrow, the same way I don't expect someone like Downey or Hemsworth to appear in the SHIELD tv series any time soon.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #752
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I don't see them realistically doing something like that on Arrow, the same way I don't expect someone like Downey or Hemsworth to appear in the SHIELD tv series any time soon.
Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

How else do you think they're gonna get huge ratings pilot night? Whedon knows exactly what he's doing giving the fan base what they want.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #753
solidsnake86
Side-Kick
 
solidsnake86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,047
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Cavil isn't exactly a big name actor and if he follows in the footsteps of the other superman actors he should be doing as much as he can in this role.

Also don't know if your being serious about that idea Poni. Sarcasm is sometimes difficult to gauge, lol.

solidsnake86 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #754
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans.

How else do you think they're gonna get huge ratings pilot night? Whedon knows exactly what he's doing.

What? That's crazy because I was going to use Evans' name instead of Hemsworth's. I didn't know that, and it's really cool.

An appearance by Cavill on Arrow now seems a lot more possible to me.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #755
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,378
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Funny you mention that because Downey is appearing in the pilot as is Chris Evans and supposedly Sam Jackson.

How else do you think they're gonna get huge ratings pilot night? Whedon knows exactly what he's doing giving the fan base what they want.
Hurm?

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #756
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Now I'm trying to look for news of Downey and Evans appearing on SHIELD via google but I'm not finding anything. Any leads?

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #757
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
Hurm?

You didn't know about this either, I see.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #758
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

I don't think anyone understands how hard I'm laughing at the word "hurm" as a response. Just sounds funny as hell.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #759
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Now I'm trying to look for news of Downey and Evans appearing on SHIELD via google but I'm not finding anything. Any leads?
The producers where tweeting about them being on set. Pics were on Instagram too. Then all news was quickly shut down. Was supposed to come directly from marketing people I gather or be a surprise.

Downey even said something about showing up on the show last year during the press rounds. Check the IM3 set reports that just came out.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #760
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,378
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Seems like a curious thing to have slipped under the radar thus far.

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #761
mclay18
Sexed-up archery
 
mclay18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,117
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
I'm still amazed that people think bringing Bale back and reopening the closed door to TDK trilogy is the BEST thing WB can do. Based off of.... what? It goes against every bit of established news we have.

Where did this idea came from and why does anyone give it credence?
It's not the only thing WB can do, but re-rebooting the Batman franchise when it doesn't need to costs more than it is than bringing an established actor/character back. Any half-decent screenwriter (especially Goyer and Jonah Nolan) can draft a JL/WF script that can logically build off TDKR's ending without 'devolving' Bruce's character or putting Blake on the sidelines as it were. The Avengers was able to blend all these conflicting characters credibly and more importantly, tonally even to boot.

Has any of the naysayers forgotten how Disney marketed and pushed Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End as an 'epic conclusion'? Then four years later, On Stranger Tides came out. And now a fifth one is on the way.

__________________
Think McFly Think


"Come Think With Us."
mclay18 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #762
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnake86 View Post
Cavil isn't exactly a big name actor and if he follows in the footsteps of the other superman actors he should be doing as much as he can in this role.

Also don't know if your being serious about that idea Poni. Sarcasm is sometimes difficult to gauge, lol.
Haha the idea of Cavill showing up on the Arrow season finale and them airing the first TV spot right after the show ends?

Dead serious. Would be brilliant. And cheap.

But they won't do it

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #763
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
The producers where tweeting about them being on set. Pics were on Instagram too. Then all news was quickly shut down. Was supposed to come directly from marketing people I gather or be a surprise.

Downey even said something about showing up on the show last year during the press rounds. Check the IM3 set reports that just came out.
Can you provide some links? I'm not inclined to believe any of this until some have been provided, or the show premieres. I wonder if anyone else claims to have seen this as well? Perhaps that will add some validity.

Until then, I really can't see the Cavill/Arrow thing happening realistically.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #764
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
Has any of the naysayers forgotten how Disney marketed and pushed Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End as an 'epic conclusion'? Then four years later, On Stranger Tides came out. And now a fifth one is on the way.
Of course. Same thing with Michael Bay and Transformers.

Difference is Nolan. He has been steadfast in saying he is not working on JL or anything after MOS (even though we know he'll get producer credit/$ on sequels and producer credit on the Batman reboot).

So, like I said, believing that he will come back to work on JL when there's zero evidence that he has any intention of doing so is basically calling him a liar.

Could he come back? Sure. Anything can happen. But as of right now it's not plausible because he, himself, says so.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #765
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Can you provide some links? I'm not inclined to believe any of this until some have been provided, or the show premieres. I wonder if anyone else claims to have seen this as well? Perhaps that will add some validity.

Until thing I really can't see the Cavill/Arrow thing happening realistically.
I saw the pics on instagram but that was at least over a month ago. I didn't cover it on my site because we try to steer clear of unofficial news/leaks.

I have no bookmarks to share. I read about 55 websites per day for work. Can't bookmark everything I've seen haha

Look around. You'll find stuff if you're so inclined. You're making it sound like you need to launch a definitive investigation about the Marvel show to wager if it's possible for Cavill to show up on Arrow.

I'll save you the time: Cavill won't show up on Arrow. Arrow won't be tied into the movie verse. Ever. At all.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #766
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
I saw the pics on instagram but that was at least over a month ago. I didn't cover it on my site because we try to steer clear of unofficial news/leaks.

I have no bookmarks to share. I read about 55 websites per day for work. Can't bookmark everything I've seen haha

Look around. You'll find stuff if you're so inclined. You're making it sound like you need to launch a definitive investigation about the Marvel show to wager if it's possible for Cavill to show up on Arrow.

I'll save you the time: Cavill won't show up on Arrow. Arrow won't be tied into the movie verse. Ever. At all.

You're not saving me any time, as I have already explained why I think Cavill will not show up on Arrow.

If you can't find evidence to back up your opinions, I don't see how you expect others to immediately believe it.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #767
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,672
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Pirates of the Carribbean left the story open for Depp to come back as Sparrow which they seemed to be open to at the time.

Nolan specifically wrote an "ending" to his trilogy. He "retired" Batman and created a new character to become the new Batman.

Everything that happened in Dark Knight Rises pretty much goes against anyway they could've actually done a shared universe. Rather than prepare for a shared universe they closed the old Batman trilogy off to it.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:58 AM   #768
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
If you can't find evidence to back up your opinions, I don't see how you expect others to immediately believe it.
Why on earth do I have to provide evidence for people to believe me? Is this a trail? Is any of this serious?

Remember, you've been going off for days about how Bale CAN and WILL fit well into a JL movie that Nolan is overseeing based on an unconfirmed rumor. LOL what makes you think I care about you believing me? You seem to have selective requirements when it comes to evidence


I'm here for discussion and a distraction. This is my "weekend" off work. At 6 am it's back to 14 hour days running a news site. Gotta pay the bills.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:01 AM   #769
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Why on earth do I care if people believe me? Is this a trail? Is any of this serious?


I'm here for discussion and a distraction. This is my "weekend" off work. At 6 am it's back to 14 hour days running a news site. Gotta pay the bills.
Your motives for being here have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm saying that if you use something like that as a counter argument on here, then at least back it up with substantial evidence.

The evidence you speak of seems to have mysteriously vanished off of the internet. You say you didn't report it back at the time for whatever reason, and you don't feel like providing any links. It's understandable for me to approach this situation skeptically.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #770
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
Remember, you've been going off for days about how Bale CAN and WILL fit well into a JL movie that Nolan is overseeing based on an unconfirmed rumor. LOL what makes you think I care about you believing me? You seem to have selective requirements when it comes to evidence
I've actually only been discussing this topic for a day now, but great way to exaggerate the situation.

You also haven't been listening to what I've been saying about that. I don't think Bale WILL happen, as I have pointed out many times in previous posts today. I don't even want it to happen, but is it possible? Yes, and there are ways to make it happen.

However, I'm not going to revert back to that particular topic of discussion when that is not the discussion at hand. Basically, I'm saying to have evidence next time you prepare a counter argument. Makes no sense to say baseless things like Downey and Evans appearing on the SHIELD tv show to justify something unrealistic like Cavill appearing on Arrow. Now if the Downey and Evans thing happened, I can see the Cavill thing happening. That's very doubtful at this point, especially with no evidence to back up your claims. You say everything seems to have disappeared, and I've tried to look it up on the internet. Honestly seems like bulls**t you tried to use as proof to me, but I'll let time dictate something like that.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #771
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Your motives for being here have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm saying that if you use something like that as a counter argument on here, then at least back it up with substantial evidence.

The evidence you speak of seems to have mysteriously vanished off of the internet. You say you didn't report it back at the time for whatever reason, and you don't feel like providing any links.

It's understandable for me to approach this situation skeptically.
How does that affect me?

I have no idea where it went but I'm sure it's somewhere. It's probably not titled "Avengers" "shield" "this is the image you're looking for" Google isn't a mind reader after all.

It's not for "whatever reason" it's because we don't report much unofficial/leaked things. If it's a slow news day, sure. But most days it's brutally busy.

How do I provide something I don't have?

You shoudl approach everything you hear/read that is unconfirmed skeptically. But again, how does that affect me? Sorry I can't help you out, but it's no skin off my back. There's no need or necessity for me to prove anything to you, random forum commentator #17.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:11 AM   #772
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
How does that affect me?

I have no idea where it went but I'm sure it's somewhere. It's probably not titled "Avengers" "shield" "this is the image you're looking for" Google isn't a mind reader after all.

It's not for "whatever reason" it's because we don't report much unofficial/leaked things. If it's a slow news day, sure. But most days it's brutally busy.

How do I provide something I don't have?

And again, how does that affect me? Sorry I can't help you out, but it's no skin off my back. There's no need or necessity for me to prove anything to you, random forum commentator #17.
Thanks for proving my point. You can't provide the evidence for something that fans here would know about like Downey and Evans appearing in the SHIELD show. Therefore, at the moment it seems like bull that you tried to present as authentic. It's that simple. That makes you no better than Mayimbe, imo.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #773
Poni_Boy
Giggedy
 
Poni_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 6,353
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Thanks for proving my point. You can't provide the evidence for something that fans here would know about like Downey and Evans appearing in the SHIELD show. Therefore, at the moment it seems like bull that you tried to present as authentic. It's that simple. That makes you no better than Mayimbe, imo.
LOL you can rationalize it however you want. I never claimed this was exclusive insider information. I'm only stating what I saw and what I heard. I know I'm not the only one as I've discussed this in details with a few of the mods on this thread.

You just want more info than I can give you, and you're mad about it. Sorry, but my job is not to facilitate your whims and desires. Like I said I'm here for entertainment and distraction. Neither of which you are providing anymore.

Trying to hurt my feelings? Get me riled up? Please son. There's nothing that you can ever say or do on a forum to upset me. This is all just a diversion from the real world in which you and I do not affect each other.

__________________


Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps
Poni_Boy is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #774
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,879
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
LOL you can rationalize it however you want. I never claimed this was exclusive insider information. I'm only stating what I saw and what I heard. I know I'm not the only one as I've discussed this in details with a few of the mods on this thread.

You just want more info than I can give you, and you're mad about it. Sorry, but my job is not to facilitate your whims and desires. Like I said I'm here for entertainment and distraction. Neither of which you are providing anymore.

Trying to hurt my feelings? Get me riled up? Please son. There's nothing that you can ever say or do on a forum to upset me. This is all just a diversion from the real world in which you and I do not affect each other.
I'm clearly not the one being irrational about the situation. No one is angry, concerned with hurting your feelings, or trying to get you riled up. I'm merely speaking facts here. You claimed that it was true in the beginning, so don't try to backtrack what you said.

It's not hard to rationalize the situation when you're making yourself look childish, just an fyi. Not going to continue this when your posts have shown that you can't handle a mature forum debate.


Do you understand that you've just said something potentially major, yet have no proof to back it up with? Once again, that doesn't make you any better than Mayimbe.

Go put what you said in the SHIELD thread and see what others think. Here's a link here.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 03-07-2013 at 01:39 AM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #775
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,877
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 5

With regards to the "calling Nolan a liar" thing...nah. I think those of us that are willing to entertain the possibility of El Mayimbe scoop having some truth it are viewing Nolan as someone with the ability to change his mind, if a new set of circumstances presents itself. That's a whole different thing.

I will say this, I feel less confident today that this will come to fruition than I did yesterday. This talk about Bale playing a different Batman has thrown me off a bit and now I'm not sure what to think. It sounds like just the type of rumor where some people at the studio are pushing for it but it doesn't come to fruition.

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.