The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 03-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #276
Darkness Falls
The Right Amount Of Dirty

Default Re: Wwe'13!

any word on a wrestlemania edition like they did last year for 12 with all the dlc ?

Better Call Saul
Darkness Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:56 AM   #277
Super Kal
Side-Kick

anyone else having trouble with making Superman in this game?... for the life of me, i cant get the paint tool on top of the blue shirt. anyone else able to do this?

Old 03-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #278
LuisTX85
Z

I've seen tons of great Supermans with perfect PT logos,mostly on 360 though.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #279
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

Just started playing this yesterday.I'm debating getting fan axxess.Is there a way to get DLC any other way?

Old 03-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #280
LuisTX85
Z

You can buy each item separately

Old 03-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #281
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

Oh that's good to know.I didn't fully look at the Playstation Store last night so I only saw fan axxess.I mostly just want to update the current roster.I wish they had Prime Time Players as DLC opposed to the Usos though.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #282
Super Kal
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
I've seen tons of great Supermans with perfect PT logos,mostly on 360 though.
i tried it on the 360, i have yet to get it to work...

Old 03-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #283
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

I finally got a chance to play this, and it's pretty much been my first WWE games since SvR '10, but I gotta say, I really liked it. It really is different than the Smackdown games booth in controls and the feel, and of course, my favorite part was the Attitude Era mode. I spent most of my time playing with that alone. I still have some issues with character models and attires that seem to have been recycled for years now, but I really enjoyed it.

It's really funny because I basically grew up with the Attitude Era, and there were so many moments that I vaguely remember, but after watching some videos on youtube and Netflix from that era, I can't believe how accurate they tried to make the game, even though there were some moments where they noticeably cut out certain superstars who weren't featured in this game.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #284
The Hill
Frat House Member

Yeah, Chyna's absents stuck out to me.

"Shepard you're missing it! It's Goddamn GLORIOUS! I'm clawing out bodies out here!" Grunt Mass Effect 2
The Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #285
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Yeah, I'm still bummed that we haven't gotten, and probably never will get, Owen Hart. I heard his wife has refused to let them use him because their relationship is still pretty bad given how he died.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #286
Super Kal
Side-Kick

i dont like this game at all... the last game i truly enjoyed was WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain for the PS2. even though the custom characters couldn't talk, custom characters would be intermixed into the main storyline, have actual dialogue, and actually be part of the storyline at times... i miss that greatly.

nothing since then has been that interactive. they need to go back to that layout. i would LOVE to see WWE 14 resemble HCTP storyline, dialogue, custom character interaction, and so much more, plus some more additions to the character creation option... that would be an amazing wrestling game

Old 04-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #287
Donnie Darko
Forgotten Pre-New 52 Hero

Considering getting this game (although it'll probably be a while from now). I haven't played any of the games for a few years, so I am unfamiliar with Universe mode. Is it basically just like a toybox that lets you do whatever you want and actually play out your storylines and all that, or is it like the old GM mode where you were worried about ratings and all that?

Old 04-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #288
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Darko View Post
Considering getting this game (although it'll probably be a while from now). I haven't played any of the games for a few years, so I am unfamiliar with Universe mode. Is it basically just like a toybox that lets you do whatever you want and actually play out your storylines and all that, or is it like the old GM mode where you were worried about ratings and all that?
I haven't played any the past few games either so I was unfamiliar with it too, but this was the impression that I got in the short time I tried it out. From what I saw, you can create your own storyline and events, and also have rankings to see who's in line as a contender for certain belts.

And I must say, as a huge fan of the Attitude Era, I really liked the overall presentation of that mode. I initially expected it to be a rehash of Legends of Wrestlemania, which it sort of is. But there is just something about the presentation and build-up to certain matches that actually got me hyped and excited, and I watched the entrances, as opposed to just skipping through them, because I felt like it was a start to something epic.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #289
Donnie Darko

Thanks. That sounds like something I would be into.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #290
LuisTX85
Z

In Universe Mode you can customize your own roster/brand as well as weekly shows&monthly ppvs and championships plus rivals/ally's for each person and rankings,There's also cut scenes that changes up stuff.

You create your own story lines in Story Creator,You have cut-scenes/matches and other options to put together your own episode of Raw or something

Universe Mode Sample...
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Story Creator..
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by LuisTX85; 04-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.
LuisTX85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #291
Super Kal
Side-Kick

the story creator is not as elaborate as you would think... i would rather have a complete story mode with created characters, but it only allows only two scenes with created characters... it's a huge letdown.

WWE 13 cut way back on how interactive it is with user-created superstars. it's the main reason why i sold my copy

Old 04-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #292
Pepsiguy2
Snyder Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kal View Post
the story creator is not as elaborate as you would think... i would rather have a complete story mode with created characters, but it only allows only two scenes with created characters... it's a huge letdown.

WWE 13 cut way back on how interactive it is with user-created superstars. it's the main reason why i sold my copy
No, it doesn't. It has a CAW limit, but not a scene limit, I believe.

Pepsiguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #293
Super Kal
Side-Kick

i tried it before i sold it. it only limited me to only two scenes

Old 04-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #294
Donnie Darko

I know Rock n Wrestling ha been suggested in this thread for the bonus roster in the next game (like Attitude for WWE 13), but I think even better than that would be WCW.

Use the NWO invasion a the main storyline mode, and have a roster that includes Hogan, Hall, Nash, DDP, Goldberg, Mysterio, Malenko, Flair, Anderson, Guerrero, Harlem Heat, Luger, Savage, and, most importantly (if he would sign of on it) Sting.

Donnie Darko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #295
jacobed
Banned User

The Rock will be on the cover of WWE 2k14

jacobed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:02 AM   #296
LuisTX85
Z

Business wise it's an understandable move But it makes the game outdated already as he lost the WWE title at WM29 and won't be wrestling until Summerslam in August or WM30..Which will be next year,The game's boxcover&first info will likely be shown at E3 in June when Rock ain't involved in WWE and yeah they do the roster reveal on Summerslam weekend and Rock may be wrestling on the ppv But it'd be just one match and likely a non-title match,WM 30 may be Rock's last match in ever.

They could have Rock on the boxcover and in the middle But should also have Cena&Punk on it since they are the top guys in the company and actually active in WWE.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #297
Donnie Darko

They should just make it a collage of Trish Stratus pics.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #298
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobed View Post
The Rock will be on the cover of WWE 2k14
Thats freaking awesome. The only reason i picked up WWE 12 was because the Rock was a feature character in the game. If hes gonna be on the cover of 14, then im prob gonna get it on that alone.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:53 AM   #299
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post

They could have Rock on the boxcover and in the middle But should also have Cena&Punk on it since they are the top guys in the company and actually active in WWE.
It doesnt matter, he has more star power and pull than those two guys ever will. He'll bring FAR more awareness to this title than those guys combined. Great move by 2K

Old 04-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #300
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Darko View Post
I know Rock n Wrestling ha been suggested in this thread for the bonus roster in the next game (like Attitude for WWE 13), but I think even better than that would be WCW.

Use the NWO invasion a the main storyline mode, and have a roster that includes Hogan, Hall, Nash, DDP, Goldberg, Mysterio, Malenko, Flair, Anderson, Guerrero, Harlem Heat, Luger, Savage, and, most importantly (if he would sign of on it) Sting.
The only problem is that Sting and Hogan are working for rival promotion TNA currently.

I would love to do the Ruthless Agression era (2002-2005),but again there would be alot of missing people.