The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #101
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was bored. I took the MOS trailer and reversed it. Somehow it looks and sounds good (More tragic )

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
We need news.. Soon!

Last edited by gomez147; 03-09-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #102
Mean Mr Mustard
Mighty Pirate

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez147 View Post
I was bored. I took the MOS trailer and reversed it. Somehow it looks and sounds good (More tragic )

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

We need news.. Soon!
Wow! I never thought it would look and specially sound so good backwards I love the music!! Wish Hans Zimmer would actually take the original and play it the way it sounds backwards....would be awesome!

Old 03-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #103
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Well I'd expect either Total Film or SFX cover this month. Does Wizard magazine still exist?

Also I reckon from what's been said we'll probably get the character posters this month.

On the subject of April, I'm gonna hate April 1st with all the fake/BS nonsense.
And then we may also have another Empire issue..Next one is about Star Trek again, and that will be the May issue..So, for the June one, that comes out at the end of April we could have Mos..There aren't others possibilities for that magazine..And with Entertainment Weekly in April we will have the summer preview, that could be "ours" or either "marvels fans" ( last year TDKR was on featured )

Old 03-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #104
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

We need news.. Soon!
That was awesome

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #105
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

We need news.. Soon!
Are they speaking Alienz?

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #106
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
Are they speaking Alienz?
Kryptonian

Old 03-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #107
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

We need news.. Soon!
Satan is... our loving master? Freaky.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 03-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #108
alejandrita439
Side-Kick

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

We need news.. Soon!
That was awesome

Old 03-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #109
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
Satan is... our loving master? Freaky.
lol! That's some funny stuff.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #110
GreenKToo
In the fire

Thats bizarro's origin....
also, it appears you discovered the secret kryptonian language....

Old 03-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #111
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Such an exciting day in here...

Old 03-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #112
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

The drought will be over soon...

soon...

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #113
SuperWig
Side-Kick

So about that Superman movie coming out in less than 100 days.....

Old 03-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #114
SuperWig
Side-Kick

Quote:

soon...
I hope so!! It's killing me, im literally on here like 20 times a day.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #115
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Y'know... there are others places on the Hype?

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #116
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Quote:

soon...

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 03-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #117
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
It's truely amazing how many people don't seem to know that. I am a comic book fan and a movie fan....not an only a **insert name of one character here ** fan. Even before I was a moderator I was posting in almost every forum on here.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #118
ElDuderino
Side-Kick

Oddly enough, as much as I've lamented the lack news when the floodgates open, I may shut myself off from all news in order to go in with fresh eyes.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #119
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
It's truely amazing how many people don't seem to know that. I am a comic book fan and a movie fan....not an only a **insert name of one character here ** fan. Even before I was a moderator I was posting in almost every forum on here.
I remember you telling me last year the exact same thing about there being other places on here, haha. Now I'm on a variety of different forums.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #120
Wheels
Encore! Encore!

I like posting in the TV and movie forums myself. The Wrestling Thread is always active because there are shows every week.

Quote:
I gave you cookies!
-- Bo Dallas
Old 03-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #121
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntMan View Post
I like posting in the TV and movie forums myself. The Wrestling Thread is always active because there are shows every week.
Wrestling thread is like a chat room on Mondays and when SD's on... great way for racking up posts.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #122
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Staying on topic...

It's kinda hard to predict what film the new trailer will be attached to. At first I thought it would be IM3 but thinking more about that made me realize that Late April-Early May would be an awful late time to release it since Iron Man is out only a 1 month before MOS.

So now, I'm guessing it will be either attached to G.I. Joe or Oblivion.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #123
SuperWig
Side-Kick

Quote:

NEVER!!! YOU SPEAK OF ILL TONGUE

Old 03-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #124
titansupes
Side-Kick

Quote:
I was bored.I took the MOS trailer and reversed it. Somehow it looks and sounds good (More tragic )

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

We need news.. Soon!
Yes, you were. Yes, you were.

Old 03-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #125
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I go to different forums but there is no doubt that the majority of my time is spent here.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Closed Thread