The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #626
FCEEVIPER
Rubber bullets. Honest
 
FCEEVIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casterly Rock Westerlands, Ca.
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:



More please.

__________________
Millions upon millions of people are murdered by criminals all the time But the sons and daughters
of those people do not become Batman. But Bruce Wayne? Bruce was different.
And so was Walter White–way before he developed a suspicious cough. -Damon Lindelof



Thank you Nolan, Goyer & Jonathan
The Dark Knight Saga
2005 - 2008 - 2012

Last edited by FCEEVIPER; 03-11-2013 at 11:41 AM.
FCEEVIPER is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #627
Dave McFly
Crazy Jennifer
 
Dave McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Hill Valley, California USA
Posts: 5,820
Thumbs up Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post


makes for a great avatar


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABleedingCorpse View Post
Hollywood's Originality Machine broke and it cost too much to fix it.
PSN ID: davemcfly85
Dave McFly is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #628
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

oh damn, that's tempting

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #629
dark_b
Side-Kick
 
dark_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 44,053
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14







dark_b is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #630
Suirou
I am the babysitter!
 
Suirou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 475
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
LOL! Wow!

Suirou is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #631
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,768
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper Maru View Post
Whoa what is all this? I recognize the monsters, but....
Monster Squad.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #632
Marvolo
Side-Kick
 
Marvolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,902
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
I love how the driver takes the time to do a 3 point turn.

__________________
The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson: A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Marvolo is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #633
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

I like how the driver got so close before realizing there's a damn house floating at them!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #634
Marvolo
Side-Kick
 
Marvolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 15,902
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I like how the driver got so close before realizing there's a damn house floating at them!
Prolly texting wondering why their friend hadn't texted them back "Oh, because their damn house is floating down the street!"

__________________
The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson: A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Marvolo is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #635
Spider-Aziz
Time to Move on
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,967
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
This is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
As you watch this, stick your finger in your ear and scratch.
I tried it, and it feels really good
Nice catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
makes for a great avatar

Tempting
If only gifs work for me

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
shaxper is not guilty
Fan of classic comics? Join here
- ran by great folks
Spider-Aziz is online now  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #636
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
What is that from? Is there a youtube vid?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #637
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,768
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Totally installing this now to try it out.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #638
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,132
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

I tried it on my phone this morning and it does work although you can only choose one language option. It's like They Live in real life. lol

__________________
Our Demons
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #639
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Totally installing this now to try it out.
I just installed the demo, which only reverses words. Worked ok.

But I'm not around anywhere I need this enough to warrant playing 5 bucks. If I was traveling to another country, I could see it.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #640
ChickenScratch
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Queens, NY, USA
Posts: 5,208
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Bloodstone View Post




Loved the show but always hated AP's sword fighting. Give the guy a a Kendo or fencing class or two, his every cut was wrong. That opening always made me cringe at the angle of the sword before and during the swing.

ChickenScratch is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #641
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,768
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I tried it on my phone this morning and it does work although you can only choose one language option. It's like They Live in real life. lol
Oh, that would be a fun app!
"Subliminal Message Lens!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I just installed the demo, which only reverses words. Worked ok.

But I'm not around anywhere I need this enough to warrant playing 5 bucks. If I was traveling to another country, I could see it.
Yeah, $5 a language is ridiculous. Not quite sure how reversing a word counts as a good demo; what a waste of download time.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #642
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

It would be worth $5 to have it to read signs in a foreign country though.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #643
dark_b
Side-Kick
 
dark_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 44,053
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14


dark_b is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #644
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,732
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post






I can't believe its been 10 years since their first album.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #645
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!
 
TheAQU4M4N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,750
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
lol out of everything i didn't think she was a klepto.

__________________
"Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."
TheAQU4M4N is online now  
Old 03-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #646
Kaleb
2010 SHHFFL Champ
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 19,471
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14





Kaleb is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #647
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
 
DarkSovereignty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shatterdome
Posts: 13,568
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Is that the guy from office space? Lol

__________________
http://dapperfowl.wordpress.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
DarkSovereignty is online now  
Old 03-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #648
Kaleb
2010 SHHFFL Champ
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 19,471
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSovereignty View Post
Is that the guy from office space? Lol
yip its Ron

Kaleb is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #649
The Navigator
Punch Punch Punch
 
The Navigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mountains of Madness
Posts: 15,569
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14



















Last edited by The Navigator; 03-11-2013 at 06:39 PM.
The Navigator is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #650
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - - - Part 14


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.