Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #851
Doctor Who
KIDNEYS!!!

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran View Post
In an official banner there wouldn't be two suns rising in the background
WHAT?!?!?!?! I WAS INFORMED THESE WERE MICHAEL BAY LENS FLARES!!!!! I'M CANCELING THE PRODUCTION ON THIS SUM'OB*TCH RIGHT NOW!!!!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

l

THE LEGEND ENDS

JULY 20TH 2012
Old 03-20-2013, 01:38 AM   #852
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyman123 View Post
TDK and TDKR always find it's way into this thread.........
They find their way onto any thread...

Old 03-20-2013, 02:05 AM   #853
DerSpider-Boy
T.u.f.k.a. Goran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
"TDK trilogy is like a poison! It can take a thread over. And before you know it, it turns it into something ugly!"

- Aunt Carnage

Old 03-20-2013, 02:22 AM   #854
Doctor Who
KIDNEYS!!!

Has anyone noticed that Garfield and Foxx are the same height...?

I kind of have a shot in the dark theory between the two that might indeed work it's way into the film, if Webb uses Amazing Spiderman #9 for references. At any rate, my thoughts:

In this particular issue, when Electro first makes a break into the crime syndicate, Jameson stirs up speculation to get his two cents in for bagging Spiderman. THIS PLOT IN PARTICULAR, Jonah is at the bank being the conniving d*ck he is when along comes Electro. Robs the bank, makes a get away outside... and oddly enough, his electric conduit like powers allow him to climb up a building by metal piping. A few moments later, Spiderman swings by in the direction from where one would guess we was coming from. Knitting circle rumors begin!

J.J. spots this and uses this as a ploy to bag him, or at least spread crap through the Bugle, with the impression that Electro is actually Spiderman.

In this issue, the police LOVE Spiderman to death. LOL Which is formidable! I think after the death of Lt. Stacey, I'm not sure what the public's view of Spiderman will be per say... but I can't help but to believe he might have a negative impact. Bugle might play a role, who knows! But I kind of enjoy the idea of Spiderman being falsely put under another alias like Electro. Which in a way... I can see where this might come in handy for Max Dillon.

Because as far as we're concerned this guy is a nobody. No one really notices him, he's pretty much a recluse until Peter Parker or Spiderman notices him. Dillon thinks he's made a friend with Spiderman at this rate and is under the impression they're the best of pals, partners through thick and thin... or so to speak. Now if something where to go haywire and feels like he's being screwed, who's to say if he were to plant evidence that the Spiderman was going by another alter ego as a electrocuting criminal?

Or maybe he goes along with the press' theories, and plays with that. Either way! Dillon sees an opportunity to finally make way with what he wants, pins it on Peter, and gives him leeway to do whatever criminal activities he has cooked up. Best part: with Dillon not being noticed or important, technically doesn't have a true alibi to point fingers that he's Electro. Or perhaps even after his accident, is pronounced dead by Oscorp and becomes an ACTUAL Spiderman doppelganger?

Not known, not sorely missed by anybody. Peter's screwed and Electro is away scot free! Like I said, it's a theory, but it would definitely a playful idea if Webb were to use his origin source material. Certainly different too.

l

THE LEGEND ENDS

JULY 20TH 2012
Old 03-20-2013, 04:26 AM   #855
SpideyFan92
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
WHAT?!?!?!?! I WAS INFORMED THESE WERE MICHAEL BAY LENS FLARES!!!!! I'M CANCELING THE PRODUCTION ON THIS SUM'OB*TCH RIGHT NOW!!!!

Spoilerception. Yo dawg I heard you like spoilers so I put spoilers in your spoiler so you can spoiler while you spoiler..

Anywhooooo, back to formula

Iron man 3
Man of steel
Amazing Spider man 2
Captain 'Murica: The winter soldier
Gaurdian of the galaxy
Avengers 2
Amazing Spiderman 3
Old 03-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #856
GRangerPrimeNYC
AgentGodzillaRangerPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyman123 View Post
TDK and TDKR always find it's way into this thread.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
Quote:
"TDK trilogy is like a poison! It can take a thread over. And before you know it, it turns it into something ugly!"

- Aunt Carnage
Lets not forget to notice Anno was the one who instigated it d:

Old 03-20-2013, 05:54 AM   #857
titansupes
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post

Not to get/stay off track, but... Man, that's a sexy poster.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #858
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
does anyone else reckon that there will be less set photos of spidey this time round because they will do less practical stunt work?

reason i say that is because the practical stuff in tasm1 was predominantly for when peter was still a bit of a noob at swinging. this time around he's meant to be a pro, which will likely require cgi first and foremost.

kind of like how how the 3rd act of tasm1 had spider-man as cgi most of the time when he was relatively skilled compared to earlier on when he ran from the cops.
Makes a lot of sense and a good guess.
I know the armstrongs are back for the sequel. I really liked the practical stuff they did in TASM..swinging under the bridge, running from the thugs, and the fight between swat and spidey.
I'm sure there'll still be some practical stuff, but now that you brought it up, I won't be surprised of a lot of CG swinging and what not.
But I really hope for more practical stuff. Especially when fighting electro.

Old 03-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #859
Drummerdude7
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i an legend View Post
yo!!!

****ing andrew just invited me to play ball with him, like now. Told me everyhing about the spider suit and how crazy it feels, then got real deep about being spidey and **** kdkdjsjsjsksox omfg he said "we should hang out" kakshdksnshsj sand
dksksjdu
don't fool with me sir!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #860
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AN LEGEND View Post
YO!!!

****ing Andrew just invited me to play ball with him, like now. Told me everyhing about the spider suit and how crazy it feels, then got real deep about being spidey and **** kdkdjsjsjsksox omfg he said "we should hang out" kakshdksnshsj sand
dksksjdu
Then what are you waiting for! Go out and play with him.

Don't always bring up Spider-Man either. Try to legitimately be friends with him by talking about all sorts of things. Not just Spidey.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Avvy by Kane

Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 03-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #861
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

Quote:
YO!!!

****ing Andrew just invited me to play ball with him, like now. Told me everyhing about the spider suit and how crazy it feels, then got real deep about being spidey and **** kdkdjsjsjsksox omfg he said "we should hang out" kakshdksnshsj sand
dksksjdu
My friend, you playing the game well! You might just be commencing the beginning of an awesome FRIENDSHIP!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 03-20-2013, 11:04 AM   #862
WesMan
Banned User

Quote:
YO!!!

dksksjdu
I'm crying. Literally, I'm not just saying that.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #863
Whiskey Tango
1964 ~ 2014

Quote:
YO!!!

dksksjdu
Ha! That's pretty cool.

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 03-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #864
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
YO!!!

dksksjdu
That's ridiculous! How awesome. That's great man.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #865
SpideyK
Fab

Quote:
YO!!!

dksksjdu
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #866
Oscorp
Koloss

Quote:
YO!!!

dksksjdu
Holy ****! I can't imagine how happy you must be now!

I'm so happy for you!! You've totally earned this! I don't think it's usual for actors to befriend fans just like that. As others have said, don't bombard him with Spidey questions! Just be friends

(Haha, kinda sounds like giving advice for a date! )

EDIT: I can imagine you must have really stood out in his eyes! And you seem like such a cool dude! Again, I'm very very happy for you!

Old 03-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #867
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:

- Aunt Carnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRangerPrimeNYC View Post
Lets not forget to notice Anno was the one who instigated it d:
Use your little mouse clicker...go back...see when someone first posted a picture of Catwoman...then tell me you were wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
Not to get/stay off track, but... Man, that's a sexy poster.
Indeed it is.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #868
Mr. Dent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Holy ****! I can't imagine how happy you must be now!

I'm so happy for you!! You've totally earned this! I don't think it's usual for actors to befriend fans just like that. As others have said, don't bombard him with Spidey questions! Just be friends

(Haha, kinda sounds like giving advice for a date! )

EDIT: I can imagine you must have really stood out in his eyes! And you seem like such a cool dude! Again, I'm very very happy for you!
From what I've heard Andrew's a pretty cool, down to Earth guy. He ran into him several times at the gym and liked him, so why not play some hoops? I don't think Andrew picks and chooses who he talks to like that lol. Would be crazy if Legend got his number though.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #869
Oscorp
Koloss

So there will be a battle at Times Square? Sweet!

Old 03-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #870
Oscorp
Koloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
From what I've heard Andrew's a pretty cool, down to Earth guy. He ran into him several times at the gym and liked him, so why not play some hoops? I don't think Andrew picks and chooses who he talks to like that lol. Would be crazy if Legend got his number though.
Of course not! But imagine, as an actor...I mean, fans can be very over the top if you know what I mean. It could be difficult. If I was as big of an actor as Andrew I would've been pretty careful you know. So what I meant is that Ian must have stood out, in a good way of course!

Old 03-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #871
Oscorp
Koloss

You live up to your name Ian Legend!

Old 03-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #872
Drummerdude7
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Quote:
Okay... So he just dipped...

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.
Good on ya, bud! Sounds like a good time.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #873
Johnny
Side-Kick

Awesome, man!

Old 03-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #874
DerSpider-Boy
T.u.f.k.a. Goran

Sounds amazing, Legend

Old 03-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #875
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
Okay... So he just dipped...

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.
That sounds like an amazing experience dude. Happy for ya!

Closed Thread