Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #876
SpideyK
SHH20

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AN LEGEND View Post
Okay... So he just dipped...

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.
So awesome, man!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #877
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

When you were playing Basketball you should have said "Don't break the backboard".

>___>

<___<

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I couldn't resist.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #878
WesMan
Banned User

Ian, can you ask him if this sequel will focus more on the dramatic/emotional aspects like the TASM did? Also get his phone number

Old 03-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #879
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

"@MarcW: Day 32. Mr. Feore."

Old 03-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #880
bapi
Side-Kick

Day 32. Mr. Feore.

Heath Ledger, 1979-2008
Old 03-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #881
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Mr. Feore revealed!! I guess that means he's an employee for Ravencroft??

Old 03-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #882
Arrowhead
Webhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickoray View Post
Yup

1. The Spectacular Spider-Man (TV) 2. Arrow (TV) 3. Batman: TAS (TV) 4. The Dark Knight 5. Batman Begins 6. The Wolverine 7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 8. The Avengers 9. Spider-Man 2 10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Old 03-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #883
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
what if he is the director of the institute?

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #884
GRangerPrimeNYC
AgentGodzillaRangerPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post

Use your little mouse clicker...go back...see when someone first posted a picture of Catwoman...then tell me you were wrong
Nope, it's still YOU

I didn't say you started it, you instigated it.

All that person did was post that poster of Catwoman, referencing how she has both her ears and visor at the same time, due to that fan poster of TASM2 that had two rising suns.

Then you just kept carrying on about Catwoman's blacked out eyes, posting a bunch of TDKR posters, then it turned into a Batman discussion.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #885
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

So maybe Feore is Adrian Toomes, the owner/director of Ravencroft and that Felicity Jones is Dr Kafka.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #886
RT59103
Side-Kick

Quote:
I dunno, that seems too easy. Maybe it's another photo misdirection by Webb...he looks a little shady in that pic, maybe he's trying to break somebody out?

I was warming up to the idea of him playing Jameson so a part of me still wants to believe he is playing Jameson and in this pic, he's at Ravencroft doing some investigative research for a story

Old 03-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #887
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT59103 View Post
I dunno, that seems too easy. Maybe it's another photo misdirection by Webb...he looks a little shady in that pic, maybe he's trying to break somebody out?

I was warming up to the idea of him playing Jameson so a part of me still wants to believe he is playing Jameson and in this pic, he's at Ravencroft doing some investigative research for a story
Lol! Nice. Yes I agree that's Jameson, and behind him in the door is ulrich tagging along.
Could be! :]
You're right though, it seems a little too easy, but I'm just going to assume that he's involved with Ravencroft.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #888
Resistance61513
Side-Kick

I love the dark tone of this movie. It really fits with all the locations they're bringing into the mix.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #889
RT59103
Side-Kick

Quote:
Lol! Nice. Yes I agree that's Jameson, and behind him in the door is ulrich tagging along. Could be! :] You're right though, it seems a little too easy, but I'm just going to assume that he's involved with Ravencroft.
Haha, wouldn't that be cool? Unfortunately, I just noticed he doesn't have his trademark mustache so that kills my theory

Old 03-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #890
VenomSpawn
WAAAAAAAAA

Quote:

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.
I'll never be BFFs with Andrew Garfield

Old 03-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #891
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance61513 View Post
I love the dark tone of this movie. It really fits with all the locations they're bringing into the mix.
Yeah same here. All the Oscorp stuff, Ravencroft, the morgue...
Love it.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #892
DerSpider-Boy
T.u.f.k.a. Goran

Colm Feore = Edward Whelan (Vermin)
Felicity Jones = Dr. Ashley Kafka

both were head of the Ravencroft Institute according to the comics..

??

Kaya Scodelario for Mary Jane Watson!!
Old 03-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #893
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

So I guess JJJ and the daily bugle won't show up until movie 3.

Cast Joe Manganiello for Kraven the Hunter!
Old 03-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #894
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:

You should have told him not to worry about it. Of all the problems I had with TAS-M, Andrew Garfield was not one of them and he certainly did not have a hand in why the movie didn't turn out that well. Once those issues are solved(the script, editing), then an installment in Webb's series would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
When you were playing Basketball you should have said "Don't break the backboard".

>___>

<___<

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I couldn't resist.
Lol. That made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesMan View Post
Ian, can you ask him if this sequel will focus more on the dramatic/emotional aspects like the TASM did? Also get his phone number

Quote:
"@MarcW: Day 32. Mr. Feore."
What if...he's still some villain that could show up later, but his background is that he's working at Ravencroft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRangerPrimeNYC View Post
Nope, it's still YOU

I didn't say you started it, you instigated it.

All that person did was post that poster of Catwoman, referencing how she has both her ears and visor at the same time, due to that fan poster of TASM2 that had two rising suns.

Then you just kept carrying on about Catwoman's blacked out eyes, posting a bunch of TDKR posters, then it turned into a Batman discussion.
So I said one thing, that got a reply, and I replied, and that makes me start it?

Yah...ohhhhh....kay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomSpawn View Post
I'll never be BFFs with Andrew Garfield

Lol. Well, when Wes gets his number, maybe he can give it to you, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldGoblin View Post
So I guess JJJ and the daily bugle won't show up until movie 3.
Knew it.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #895
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
You should have told him not to worry about it. Of all the problems I had with TAS-M, Andrew Garfield was not one of them and he certainly did not have a hand in why the movie didn't turn out that well. Once those issues are solved(the script, editing), then an installment in Webb's series would be good.

What if...he's still some villain that could show up later, but his background is that he's working at Ravencroft?

So I said one thing, that got a reply, and I replied, and that makes me start it

that image was my reaction of him calling out the guy that posted the photo
of Gwen at Oscorp
and

is true i posted the Catwoman poster and good that we could chat about it without making out to be bigger than it is , a simple chat about editing in poster/banners

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 03-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #896
AF3619
WOOO!

you know what i miss about the Amazing Spiderman 2 filming, Spider-man i mean yeah thanks to Marc for posting interesting stuff about the other characters but i can´t wait to see Spidey again in action

@I AN LEGEND did he tell you if he was going to film outside soon?

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 03-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #897
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

Look at how big that door is.When that door opens there is probably a energy force door that keeps a villain inside of it.Rhino maybe.

Cast Joe Manganiello for Kraven the Hunter!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #898
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

That's not a door, it's just a wall with a sign on it.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #899
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
So maybe Feore is Adrian Toomes, the owner/director of Ravencroft and that Felicity Jones is Dr Kafka.
as long as she's not "felicia hardy toomes" daughter of the vulture, one day vulturess...

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 03-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #900
Naite22
Side-Kick

For some reason this sequel seems very big. I hope to God that it is!

Something tells me that they could already be constructing a teaser-trailer to hit with, say, Man of Steel? Definitely not impossible, nor just wishful thinking! Cause man of steel also had a teaser-trailer out a whole year in advance. And fact of the matter is that when man of steel premieres, there will only be 10,5 months until ASM2 is released. And if ASM2 has a teaser out with MOS, than that's actually 1.5 months later for spidey to have its first teaser-trailer out, compared to when MOS had its first teaser released. Also, keep in mind that when man of steel has its worldwide release on June 14'th, then ASM2 will have had cameras rolling on principal photagraphy for over 4 whole months. Just think about that. Ain't saying that it's bound to happen. But certainly not impossible.

Closed Thread