The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #476
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Would love to see Clive Straden 'Rollo' from Vikings in a Thor film. Straden was good in BBC's Robin Hood and Camelot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
anyone catch the Ant Man footage?
It was exactly what I pictured in my head when I thought about how it would look in live action

Hopefully now I won't have to take so much flack from the Ant-Man haters for liking the character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
So Chris O'Dowd is in Thor: TDW...
I wouldn't mind if O'Dowd was Blake but I don't think he is. He might just be a made up character in the movie who Jane goes on a date with.

O'Dowd was good in the BBC's crimson petal and the white. It was intresting to see him in a serious role. Also like O'Dowd in IT Crowd and Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel (which is a awesome movie that way more people need to see )

Old 03-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #477
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

the ant-man footage is pretty neat

Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #478
Christopher_M
League of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
As far as I know there are no credible sources claiming that Doctor Strange is appearing in TDW. It's doubtful that Marvel would include Strange in such an off-hand manner. Kevin Feige has stated several times that they want the solo films to focus primarily on the individual characters instead of using them to set up future films. Having Strange appear in TDW out of the blue, in one scene, going on a date with Jane Foster, would definitely run counter to that.
ThePlaylist mentioned Strange in TTDW over the summer in a podcast.. they have a decent track record and are an actual film industry blog..also apart of the Indiewire network who got the original interview with Chris O'Dowd

Last edited by Christopher_M; 03-20-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #479
04nbod
I need to debrief you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
I wouldn't mind if O'Dowd was Blake but I don't think he is. He might just be a made up character in the movie who Jane goes on a date with.

O'Dowd was good in the BBC's crimson petal and the white. It was intresting to see him in a serious role. Also like O'Dowd in IT Crowd and Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel (which is a awesome movie that way more people need to see )
No, he only has one scene. Presumably to show Jane's not waiting around and to give Thor some stimulus when he comes back. They may call him Keith though, for the laughs.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #480
InternetPeople
Petty... and tiny

Gotta say O'Dowd kinda looks like Dr. Strange.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #481
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

O'Dowd looks like Strange if he was a slacker irish man lol.

I really don't think Doctor Strange is in Thor 2.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #482
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetPeople View Post
Dr. Strangelove, maybe.

http://myth-smith.com/
Old 03-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #483
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick

He is absolutely not Dr. Strange

Old 03-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #484
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetPeople View Post
not really lol...

Old 03-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #485
ChukNoris
Experienced Bra Fitter

Anyone know when the trailer is to be released?

Old 03-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #486
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChukNoris View Post
Anyone know when the trailer is to be released?
Check out this previous discussion in this thread.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #487
ChukNoris
Experienced Bra Fitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
Check out this previous discussion in this thread.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #488
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

heh until then I'm watching the Hobbit a few times

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #489
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

a new trailer for Wolverine is gonna pop up next week. that should keep us busy for a day or two.
after listening to the trailer description seems like its gonna be pretty good.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #490
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
heh until then I'm watching the Hobbit a few thousand times
I added something.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:10 AM   #491
itchyscratch
Side-Kick

The Site Which Shall Not Be Named has a little Tom H interview snippet up. Talk about logical yet surprising turn between Loki & Thor. Perhaps Loki saves the day after all.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #492
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
I added something.
lol I wouldn't go THAT far lol

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #493
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyscratch View Post
The Site Which Shall Not Be Named has a little Tom H interview snippet up. Talk about logical yet surprising turn between Loki & Thor. Perhaps Loki saves the day after all.
Maybe he turns into his child self...

Old 03-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #494
ThorOdinSon
Side-Kick

We have news on Spider Man 2, news footage of filming on Godzilla(both due in 2014), but still no news on Thor 2. But according to some people on this forum, I'm expecting too much. I just don't know how their could be no updated news on this movie. I mean something...Ray Stevenson reporting saying "Thor 2 is coming out in November, I think." It was in reference to his thoughts on the movie, and he said it sarcastically, I think it was a jab at the production of the film thus far, and the treatment it's getting. Even some pictures of Thor fighting, or drawings, just something that says their cooking something good up.

Old 03-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #495
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Ah, first world problems.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 03-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #496
Caboose
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinSon View Post
We have news on Spider Man 2, news footage of filming on Godzilla(both due in 2014), but still no news on Thor 2. But according to some people on this forum, I'm expecting too much. I just don't know how their could be no updated news on this movie. I mean something...Ray Stevenson reporting saying "Thor 2 is coming out in November, I think." It was in reference to his thoughts on the movie, and he said it sarcastically, I think it was a jab at the production of the film thus far, and the treatment it's getting. Even some pictures of Thor fighting, or drawings, just something that says their cooking something good up.
Not this crap again.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #497
ThorOdinSon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
Not this crap again.
I only come to this page to see if their is news....and I'm always wrong. Just pointless debates over what the movie will be about, that reflects the situation at hand...we still don't know.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #498
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
dude, just shut up lol

Old 03-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #499
ThorOdinSon
Side-Kick

Why? What would you rather discuss? I much rather discuss the movie, but since we don't have much to discuss about, that just leaves venting about the lack of material thus far.

If you don't care about what I have to say, simply don't read it. I try to be civil with you people, cus I actually like this site and I don't want to get band from lashing out, but seriously, don't respond its that simple. This thread has turned into people talking about Dr. Doom(I think Fox still has the right to him) appearing in Thor 2, heck I'll go ahead and state that Beta Ray will probably show up too. Everything is still on the table so why not. But I rather discuss what we know..and thats nothing, besides they're making a movie about Thor, the elves, and the destruction of Asgard.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #500
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Quote:
We had loads of pictures from the ThorTDW set back when it was filming, knock youself out:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=393235

We'll get a trailer in a few weeks, now stop being silly.

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...
Closed Thread