The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #901
Rocanrol
Psiconautiq
 
Rocanrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 581
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

DarthSkywalker, she regained her bending because it was not lost, as explained, Amon could control the chi-flow (as an exact opposit of the healing abilities of the waterbending masters), but not properly energybend. So, when she re(gained) her spiritual link, she reopened the flow.

ps. They didn't make Korra and Mako "unlikeable". They did there more grown-up, mature and with more mature conflicts in their relationship.

__________________
-Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc-
Rocanrol is offline  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #902
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,353
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicWolf View Post
I agree with some of your comments DarthSkywalker. Korra was meant as a twelve episode mini-series (for what possible reason I have no idea) and because of that some of it did feel rushed.
I don't really understand how that is a problem though. They knew it was a 12 episodes mini-series to start. Write accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicWolf View Post
The love triangle was widely panned for a bunch of reasons, especially with how it ended, why do that to Asami? And what about Bolin? How is he not awesome?
The one thing that bothers me most about it, is that it ends up defining Korra and Mako as characters. Aang was never defined by his love for Katara, or Toph by her crush on Sokka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicWolf View Post
I do disagree with your comment about the Equalists though. I know they didn't truly go into their views but it did answer questions about how non-benders felt about benders. The council in Republic City was comprised only of benders and thus they made the laws, that made the non-benders angry.

I think the real proof of their conviction was in how many showed up to the Equalist rallies and how many thought Amon was right in what was wrong with the world. If it was only a handful of people you'd be right, but there were hundreds in the episode "The Revelation" that showed up. In my fan-fic I mention that the non-benders are considered their own race now, but I don't know going forward if that's gong to be true for Korra.
It isn't about the people's conviction, it is about their basis for it.

When I wrote conviction I meant the writer's. I feel they handled it halfheartedly at best. The series played like Korra and her group was right, and having Amon be a bender and a hypocrite just made it worse. Stuff like the gangs bullying people was a good start, but it went nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicWolf View Post
Not sure about the last part, I think it's because she didn't have her Airbending powers before and then when the rest of her bending was taken away a switch came on and allowed her to use them. I know a lot of us wanted the season to end with just her Airbending and use Season 2 to try and get them back, but I guess they didn't want that.
I assumed that, but considering bloodbending was used, and it seemingly cutoff one's physical ability to bend, you would think her ability to bend in general would be gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicWolf View Post
I still liked Korra, and here's hoping Season 2 is good.
I liked it as well. Just wish it was as good as ATLA. Perhaps the second season will go the way of doing that. The animation is so beautiful.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Last edited by DarthSkywalker; 03-23-2013 at 11:19 PM.
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #903
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,353
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocanrol View Post
DarthSkywalker, she regained her bending because it was not lost, as explained, Amon could control the chi-flow (as an exact opposit of the healing abilities of the waterbending masters), but not properly energybend. So, when she re(gained) her spiritual link, she reopened the flow.

ps. They didn't make Korra and Mako "unlikeable". They did there more grown-up, mature and with more mature conflicts in their relationship.
In what way?

And am not sure what you mean with the first part? Are you talking her bending in general? Because Aang did that.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #904
Rocanrol
Psiconautiq
 
Rocanrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 581
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Yeah, but i think no-one can energy-bend excepto for the avatar of beings older than the "begining of the elements" era. In a manner of speaking, Amon could "block" the chi-points but not "close" them per se. Thats why Korra could restore the bending of the rest.


Both Korra and Mako are older than Aang and Katara, so the relationship between them and the love take of the series in general terms, its showed as conflicting.

I think (not sure if remembering wrong) that this was stated by the creators of the series.

__________________
-Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc-
Rocanrol is offline  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #905
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,353
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocanrol View Post
Yeah, but i think no-one can energy-bend excepto for the avatar of beings older than the "begining of the elements" era. In a manner of speaking, Amon could "block" the chi-points but not "close" them per se. Thats why Korra could restore the bending of the rest.
Then why didn't she restore her own? Why didn't anyone restore there own? I understand he wasn't using Energybending, but there was no real explanation give for why they were the way they were, and why they couldn't fix it. They did it quick and easy, without really explaining the mechanics behind it. Would have been the perfect way to spend the Spirit season. Give Korra a need to find her spiritual self.

Instead Aang just fixed everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocanrol View Post
Both Korra and Mako are older than Aang and Katara, so the relationship between them and the love take of the series in general terms, its showed as conflicting.
Except Aang and Katara's relationship is far more mature. Yes they have their petty moments, but their relationship is one based and caring and understanding. Of friendship, companionship and love. Korra/Mako's relationship isn't conflicting, they act like a pair of spoiled brats whose feelings are all that matter.

They end up being defined by their relationship and that isn't a good thing. Their relationship is Twilight love bad. They are no Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocanrol View Post
I think (not sure if remembering wrong) that this was stated by the creators of the series.
What was?

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #906
Rocanrol
Psiconautiq
 
Rocanrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 581
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

1º Maybe it was energybending, but because she wasn't closing a chi-pool, instead unblocking it, it was far easier. But she had to be in harmony with her spiritself.

2º Yeah, but ATLA had 3 full seasons to make them bond and make that relationship grow. The first takes of some glimpse of romance between Aang and Katara were far more childlish and inmature than Korra and Mako. Yeah, they behave like brats, but they are teenagers. They are conflicting.

3º About 2º :P

__________________
-Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc-
Rocanrol is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #907
Drakepool
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 472
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

To be honest, I can't see "Makorra" lasting.

Drakepool is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:13 AM   #908
Spidey-Bat
Ours is the Fury
 
Spidey-Bat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sudden Valley
Posts: 39,121
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Then why didn't she restore her own? Why didn't anyone restore there own? I understand he wasn't using Energybending, but there was no real explanation give for why they were the way they were, and why they couldn't fix it. They did it quick and easy, without really explaining the mechanics behind it.
I think you're overanalyzing it. Technically, she did restore her own powers because she is the reincarnation of Aang. What we saw with Aang was just a spiritual illusion. Besides, it makes for a much more interesting sequence than just showing her meditating and entering the Avatar State and getting her powers back.

There was an explanation for Amon's unbending. He used bloodbending to block their chi. It's the same thing Tai-Lee would do except it was seemingly permanent. Other people couldn't undo what Amon did to them because they didn't what exactly was done to them or how to fix it (not even Katarra who was the best healer/waterbender). Only the Avatar has the power to undo it.

Quote:
Would have been the perfect way to spend the Spirit season. Give Korra a need to find her spiritual self.

Instead Aang just fixed everything.
Where the show goes is up to the writers. It would have made sense but they chose not to do that. Besides, entering the Spirit world or having a spiritual experience doesn't make her a master of it. She literally just learned airbending and there are other aspects of being the Avatar she has to master before becoming a fully-realized Avatar.

Quote:
Except Aang and Katara's relationship is far more mature. Yes they have their petty moments, but their relationship is one based and caring and understanding. Of friendship, companionship and love. Korra/Mako's relationship isn't conflicting, they act like a pair of spoiled brats whose feelings are all that matter.

They end up being defined by their relationship and that isn't a good thing. Their relationship is Twilight love bad. They are no Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.
Let's not compare this to Twilight. Their relationship wasn't this deep, soulful bond but it was believable, especially considering they were teenagers. I haven't seen the show since it first aired but I never felt that it was more of a focal point in the series than it needed to be.

Spidey-Bat is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #909
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,353
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
I think you're overanalyzing it. Technically, she did restore her own powers because she is the reincarnation of Aang. What we saw with Aang was just a spiritual illusion. Besides, it makes for a much more interesting sequence than just showing her meditating and entering the Avatar State and getting her powers back.
That is not how the past Avatar thing works. The new comics have made this very apparent, if the two shows themselves haven't already. Roku was there with Aang during the Solstice. How else did he help them?

What would have made for an interesting sequence would be if she had achieved it herself after a long, hard battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
There was an explanation for Amon's unbending. He used bloodbending to block their chi. It's the same thing Tai-Lee would do except it was seemingly permanent. Other people couldn't undo what Amon did to them because they didn't what exactly was done to them or how to fix it (not even Katarra who was the best healer/waterbender). Only the Avatar has the power to undo it.
In your own explanation, you say it is seemingly permanent, yet we know it isn't, because Aang and Korra can reverse it. There is a lot of filling in the gaps with guesses here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
Where the show goes is up to the writers. It would have made sense but they chose not to do that. Besides, entering the Spirit world or having a spiritual experience doesn't make her a master of it. She literally just learned airbending and there are other aspects of being the Avatar she has to master before becoming a fully-realized Avatar.
So the writers made a bad decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
Let's not compare this to Twilight. Their relationship wasn't this deep, soulful bond but it was believable, especially considering they were teenagers. I haven't seen the show since it first aired but I never felt that it was more of a focal point in the series than it needed to be.
Go back and watch it. It is awkward how much it comes up, and how it comes up.

And it very much fits the Twilight mold, at least the first Twilight film. I told my sister she had to find someone else to watch the sequels with.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #910
Parker Wayne
Classic Spider-Bat
 
Parker Wayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 23,690
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

I'm just glad they didn't have Asami betray them, because they could have easily done that as an excuse.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Parker Wayne will destroy us all as the Light beckons us to his unearthly call. Like a drop of cool condensation cascading down the side of a glass on a hot summer's day, we too will evaporate into The Void.
Parker Wayne is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #911
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,353
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker Wayne View Post
I'm just glad they didn't have Asami betray them, because they could have easily done that as an excuse.
I was actually expecting that. That it didn't happen was great, but it just made Korra and Mako look worse.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #912
Spidey-Bat
Ours is the Fury
 
Spidey-Bat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sudden Valley
Posts: 39,121
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
That is not how the past Avatar thing works. The new comics have made this very apparent, if the two shows themselves haven't already. Roku was there with Aang during the Solstice. How else did he help them?
Roku didn't manifest himself into a physical form separate from Aang though. Aang appearing before Katarra was more akin to when Aang would enter the Spirit World and interact with Roku, such as The Avatar and The Fire Lord episode.

Quote:
In your own explanation, you say it is seemingly permanent, yet we know it isn't, because Aang and Korra can reverse it. There is a lot of filling in the gaps with guesses here.
I said seemingly permanent because we don't know if it would have eventually worn off overtime.

Quote:
So the writers made a bad decision.
How is it a bad decision when season 2 hasn't come out?

Quote:
Go back and watch it. It is awkward how much it comes up, and how it comes up.
Well, relationships at that age are often awkward.

Quote:
And it very much fits the Twilight mold, at least the first Twilight film. I told my sister she had to find someone else to watch the sequels with.
Whatever you say

Spidey-Bat is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #913
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!
 
TheWiseGuy487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,555
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
They end up being defined by their relationship and that isn't a good thing. Their relationship is Twilight love bad. They are no Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.
Actually, there is a good reason why the romance seemed kind of stilted and awkward in Legend of Korra as opposed to Avatar:The Last Airbender.

In A:TLA, the romance throughout the series was handled by various writers, which is why it seemed a lot more natural. Bryan and Mike, who pretty much wrote the majority of Legend of Korra, have admitted in the past that they're not very good at writing romantic relationships, which is why the romance in LoK seemed so stilted. They initially planned on only making this a 12-episode series, which is probably why they handled a lot of the scriptwriting duties themselves.

However, since the series has been significantly expanded, they've handed over a lot of the scriptwriting duties over to various other writers for the next three seasons, so they can concentrate on storyboarding and other stuff. This probably means the romance stuff will be handled a lot better in those seasons.

__________________
You wanted to be the hero. Now you gotta pay the price.

5-.-2-.-14
_______________________

TheWiseGuy487 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #914
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,353
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
Roku didn't manifest himself into a physical form separate from Aang though. Aang appearing before Katarra was more akin to when Aang would enter the Spirit World and interact with Roku, such as The Avatar and The Fire Lord episode.
I am not simply talking about physical manifestation. I am specifically talking about their conscious/spirit existing beyond their mortal forms. It is how Aang communicates with Roku and Kyoshi. This explains how Aang "cut off" Roku in the recent comics.

It is not him simply him having an internal struggle. He is communicating with the spiritual forms of these beings.

It also explains the difference between an Avatar in and out of The State. The State is collective conscious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
I said seemingly permanent because we don't know if it would have eventually worn off overtime.
Exactly. We don't know much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
How is it a bad decision when season 2 hasn't come out?
Because it was the end of book 1 and didn't work in the context of book 1. They could of had Korra find herself spiritually over the season, but they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
Well, relationships at that age are often awkward.


Whatever you say
I am talking awkward in how it it plays within the story and plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseGuy487 View Post
Actually, there is a good reason why the romance seemed kind of stilted and awkward in Legend of Korra as opposed to Avatar:The Last Airbender.

In A:TLA, the romance throughout the series was handled by various writers, which is why it seemed a lot more natural. Bryan and Mike, who pretty much wrote the majority of Legend of Korra, have admitted in the past that they're not very good at writing romantic relationships, which is why the romance in LoK seemed so stilted. They initially planned on only making this a 12-episode series, which is probably why they handled a lot of the scriptwriting duties themselves.

However, since the series has been significantly expanded, they've handed over a lot of the scriptwriting duties over to various other writers for the next three seasons, so they can concentrate on storyboarding and other stuff. This probably means the romance stuff will be handled a lot better in those seasons.
The good reason is bad writing? I know that they were the only two that handled Korra. Hopefully the change back to ATLA style will help.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Last edited by DarthSkywalker; 03-24-2013 at 07:00 PM.
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #915
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!
 
TheWiseGuy487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,555
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
The good reason is bad writing? I know that they were the only two that handled Korra. Hopefully the change back to ATLA style will help.
Well, I meant "good reason" in that there was a reason. Maybe I should have rephrased it a little better.

__________________
You wanted to be the hero. Now you gotta pay the price.

5-.-2-.-14
_______________________

TheWiseGuy487 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #916
darkslayer101
Side-Kick
 
darkslayer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

has there bin a release date for the second season?

darkslayer101 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #917
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic
 
BlackMagicWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,664
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

No. But the rumors going around is that it'll start in late April or May. Kind of like Season 1.

BlackMagicWolf is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #918
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.
 
SpideyFan866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Some place, Some Where, Next Door
Posts: 15,878
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
has there bin a release date for the second season?
Word out of a recent Con is that it might begin until this Fall sometime. But there is STILL no official confirmation of a release date as there is STILL no set date.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Chipperson View Post
Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 03-24-2013 at 10:15 PM.
SpideyFan866 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #919
r0derix
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 69
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Last year they let us know on March 14th that it would begin on April 14th.... so it will start roughly a month after announcement. Now, for when that announcement is coming..........

r0derix is offline  
Old 03-26-2013, 07:36 AM   #920
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton
 
Young Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,505
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

When's LOK coming back?

__________________
Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul I swear: until my dream where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we all share I'll never stop fighting. Ever - Superman
Young Superman is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #921
Charlie Boy
Modern Messiah
 
Charlie Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 6,165
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Yesterday. You missed it.

__________________

Ou La La, Très Bien, Magnifique

@DomEsclovon
Charlie Boy is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 01:34 AM   #922
sandwraith
The Trailblazer Awakens
 
sandwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,853
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

I am a little bummed that there doesn't seem to be any promo material outside of the Spirit World animatics they showed...I want to say last SDCC? Either they're playing this very close to the chest or April and May seems like wishful thinking.

__________________
You're never finished with me...
sandwraith is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #923
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,259
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

KORRRAAAAAA!!!!!!


So let's pair the first series up vs. the second series....Who do you think would win if they battled each other....at the ages we were shown.

Aang vs. Korra
Katara vs. Mako
Sokka vs Bolin
Toph vs Bolin
Uncle Iroh vs Tenzin
Ozai vs Amon/Noatak
Iroh vs Tarrlok
Old Katara vs Tarrlok
Old Katara vs Noatak
Old Bumi vs Lin Beifong
Old Bumi vs Tenzin
Old Bumi vs Uncle Iroh
Prince Zuko vs General Iroh
Azula vs Tarrlok
Azula vs Korra
Azula vs General Iroh
Zuko vs Mako
Sokka vs Mako
Pabu vs MoMo
Naga vs Appa
Team Avatar vs Fire Ferrets plus Asami (with her father's electric gloves or mech armor)
Team Azula vs Fire Ferrets plus Asami (with her father's electric gloves or mech armor)
Team Azula vs Amon's Equalists/Chi Benders
Fire Nation vs Equalists/Chi Benders
Katara vs Yakone
Order of the White Lotus vs Equalists/Chi Benders
Any White Lotus member vs Yaokone, Tarrlok or Amon/Noatak

If you have any other vs. matches please list them.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)

Last edited by Midnight Black; 03-27-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Midnight Black is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #924
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
 
DarkSovereignty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shatterdome
Posts: 13,583
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

Aang versus Korra? Hard to tell, aang is a better bender I feel like, and was more believable as a fully realized avatar by the end of show then Korra was at the end of season one, but Korra is also more aggressive, more of a fighter and more inclined to take the winning blow then aang. I'm gonna go with aang though. Now as for iroh versus tenzin? I don't event care who wins, that would be awesome to see.

__________________
http://dapperfowl.wordpress.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
DarkSovereignty is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #925
Maximus One
Oddball
 
Maximus One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Owensboro KY
Posts: 10,819
Default Re: Avatar: The Legend Of Korra - Part 2

I read something on Avatar: The Legend of Korra's Facebook page that it's rumored for sometime in April. That seems pretty damn unlikely at this point

Maximus One is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.