The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #76
Bruce_Begins
Taking a break.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Or let's talk about Henry and Gina arriving in Tokyo for their vacation.

We can talk about her bag, or Henry's footwear or perhaps we can go back and discuss how fat Amy Adams is in the movie.
Cavill just told her that WW has been already cast !

*\S/T*

I'll be back !
Old 03-24-2013, 08:47 AM   #77
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
wtf talk about over-analyzing lol she doesn't have a sad or angry face she has a face of a person who is just walking lol
I was meaning she must have had that type of flight where the kid keeps kicking the back of your chair type of face.

Old 03-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #78
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
wtf talk about over-analyzing lol she doesn't have a sad or angry face she has a face of a person who is just walking lol
Oooooh suuure and that second dog in the Kent farm set pic is there just as an extra, he's just chilling, right? WRONG! It all means something! It's a mystery dammit! We need to analyze harder!!

Old 03-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #79
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post
I was meaning she must have had that type of flight where the kid keeps kicking the back of your chair type of face.
John Kimble wouldn't have that problem

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 03-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #80
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Lol Good Grief. No fun allowed in here.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 03-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #81
Smallville13
Side-Kick

We're flying through these open discussions with like nothing to go on haha. Character posters this week c'mon!

Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #82
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
We're flying through these open discussions with like nothing to go on haha. Character posters this week c'mon!
I really think we're getting them this week. Hope I'm right. Showtime did hear that the posters had been approved, so....hopefully it won't be long.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #83
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
John Kimble wouldn't have that problem

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
John Kimble would of snapped a pencil in front of him and told him this is you if you keep kicking the back of my chair.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #84
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord View Post
I really think we're getting them this week.
I really think we're getting nothing this week. And nothing for a whole month. The trailer will come out with IM3 a new poster will come out then. Until then, nothing, nothing at all. Emptiness. Oh well, no, EW cover in a few weeks. But that'll be more lame photos and things we already know.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #85
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
I really think we're getting nothing this week. And nothing for a whole month. The trailer will come out with IM3 a new poster will come out then. Until then, nothing, nothing at all. Emptiness. Oh well, no, EW cover in a few weeks. But that'll be more lame photos and things we already know.
Oh, come on! They're not going to wait until May to release the new trailer. I think it's ridiculous to think that. April is when it all starts.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #86
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord View Post
Oh, come on! They're not going to wait until May to release the new trailer. I think it's ridiculous to think that. April is when it all starts.
I'm just saying that because the last time I said there will be no news for a whole week the Total Film cover popped up in an hour or so afterwards. So I'm trying my luck again. But I do believe it's entirely possible they will wait until May. They be crazy enough and besides, I have little reason to have faith that April will be some big marketing boom.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #87
Project862006
Banned User

this is the saddest forum on this site nothing to talk about

at all lol

Old 03-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #88
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Dogs comfort him.
He he I'm glad someone got my Batman Begins reference

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #89
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
I'm just saying that because the last time I said there will be no news for a whole week the Total Film cover popped up in an hour or so afterwards. So I'm trying my luck again. But I do believe it's entirely possible they will wait until May. They be crazy enough and besides, I have little reason to have faith that April will be some big marketing boom.
Ah. I see. I guess they could wait until May, but I seriously doubt it. Although IM3 does premiere on April 25 here in Greece (and I'm sure other countries) and if they released the new trailer that week, it would still be April, so...

I still haven't seen the MoS trailer with a movie yet. A friend saw it with The Hobbit, but my showing didn't have it. They did show it when my brother went to see Die Hard, but I couldn't go that day because I was working

Old 03-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #90
Glassjaw
In training

Quote:
this is the saddest forum on this site nothing to talk about

at all lol
What's crazy is that it consistently has the most amount of people viewing it compared to all the other forums. Nothing has officially been released for ages, and the interest is still sky high.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #91
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
What's crazy is that it consistently has the most amount of people viewing it compared to all the other forums. Nothing has officially been released for ages, and the interest is still sky high.
I'm glad they didn't release the 2nd MOS trailer with Gi Joes or maybe they should have.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #92
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Am i wrong in thinking that returns was actually more heavily promoted at this point than MOS has? or at least had a bigger buzz maybe?

Old 03-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #93
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
Am i wrong in thinking that returns was actually more heavily promoted at this point than MOS has? or at least had a bigger buzz maybe?
Yeah there way way more, we had several trailers and those video diaries.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 03-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #94
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Not to mention that despite being even less well known than cavil when cast, routh was being pushed more on the public than cavil has. I'd wager more people were somewhat familiar with routh by this point than cavil (at least in north america and maybe much of the world).

Old 03-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #95
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Not to mention that despite being even less well known than cavil when cast, routh was being pushed more on the public than cavil has. I'd wager more people were somewhat familiar with routh by this point than cavil (at least in north america and maybe much of the world).
Just think Routh has been a tv actor ever since and his last tv show bombed.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #96
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post
Just think Routh has been a tv actor ever since and his last tv show bombed.
Uhm..yes that's true but what does that have to do with the fact that i feel WB did a better job initially promoting routh to the public than they are with cavil? or the last superman film in general.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #97
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Uhm..yes that's true but what does that have to do with the fact that i feel WB did a better job initially promoting routh to the public than they are with cavil? or the last superman film in general.
WB went ballistic over the promotion of an unknown actor because they didn't know what the turn-out would be as where Cavill was well known on the Tudors.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #98
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

To say cavil is "well known" from the tudors is a stretch. There are a lot of ppl not familiar with that show. They've been promoting zack snyder and nolan more with the film than cavil imo.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #99
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
To say cavil is "well known" from the tudors is a stretch. There are a lot of ppl not familiar with that show. They've been promoting zack snyder and nolan more with the film than cavil imo.
But, I remember BB wasn't that heavy into the promotional route once April hit and I remember the first trailer happened on Opening Night between the Yanks vs Red Sox.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #100
Smallville13
Side-Kick

I think the MOS promotion will really 'kick off' in May after IM3 (which will dominate the airwaves and billboards in April).

Closed Thread