The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

View Poll Results: What did you think of the Season 3 Finale episode?
Outstanding 2 2.86%
Excellent 4 5.71%
Great 8 11.43%
Good 15 21.43%
Alright 15 21.43%
Average 14 20.00%
Bad 7 10.00%
Horrible 2 2.86%
Terrible 1 1.43%
Apalling 2 2.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2013, 09:54 AM   #51
thalidomide
The Enemy

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
LOL. If true, then I would expect Rick to kill Tyreese.

Hey, maybe Andrew was right about the 27 characters after all. LOL.

Lol,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Carl dies + Rick goes insane = killing spree!

thalidomide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #52
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 "Welcome to the Tombs" Discussion Thread

The thing about that spoiler is
There's no real reason to do it. What real impact is that going to have on Rick that Lori's death driving him crazy hasn't already. Like others have said, Rick would just need to opt out at that point. Story wise, it doesn't make much sense going forward. I mean I can look back at certain episodes and see maybe where they're setting up Carl's death. Like in "Clear" with the picture and the crib. Yeah maybe he wanted Judith to be able to see her mother but also, her big brother. And the crib is his way of making sure she's being taken care ok. But again, that's flimsy at best. I just don't see the reason for it or any way it works logically into the season finale.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #53
thalidomide
The Enemy

I also don't like the fact that they're
killing the governor already
. I know it's not confirmed yet but if that is true it's kinda disappointing

Old 03-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #54
Zanham
Banned User

So I haven't read any of the spoilers, other than the 27 dead one, but it sounds like the entire cast is going to be killed off in the finale.

If they kill off everyone, I will not be watching any longer.

Zanham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #55
thalidomide
The Enemy

They'll just show some random walkers and survivors with no backstory whatsoever

Old 03-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #56
Zanham
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalidomide View Post
They'll just show some random walkers and survivors with no backstory whatsoever
Someone would come along eventually.

Zanham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #57
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_rick View Post
The spoilers i got from a few other forums.

1)Glen Dies. 2)Carl or Hershel Commits suicide
Though I can necessary say if they are true, I've heard this as well. Particularly the Carl rumor.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #58
DeGenerate10
Br Ba

If I was The Prison crew I'd rig the prison to blow somehow like how Kirk tricked the Klingons onto the Enterprise then blew it to hell

Old 03-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #59
Set Abominae

Some of my theories (based on the spoilers I read in this thread and the comics, so watch out):

-If Carl dies, Rick will die too. I don't think he'll care much about Judith, since it's probably not his daughter.
-If Beth dies, Hershel dies too for sure. Maggie already has Glenn, so he'll lose the will to live (like in the comics).
-Michonne and Andrea won't die. I'm pretty certain that Daryl and Tyrese won't either. And if Tyrese lives, Sasha will live too.
-I think the person that commits suicide is Carol.
-I don't see Glenn or Maggie dying either. If one of them dies, I'm pretty sure the other one will too.
-The Governor-I know spoilers say that he dies, but I suspect that he'll get some heavy beating and everyone will think he's dead, but he'll come back in S4 or S5.
-Everyone I didn't mention here probably dies.

Set Abominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #60
Donut
Side-Kick

Any of Rick's group committing suicide seems kind of random if you ask me. But I guess at one point they could figure that they are out numbered & would rather off themselves & not become a Zombie. Then let The Governor or one of his morons do it

Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #61
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
Any of Rick's group committing suicide seems kind of random if you ask me. But I guess at one point they could figure that they are out numbered & would rather off themselves & not become a Zombie. Then let The Governor or one of his morons do it
See, that makes more sense to me. Someone getting wounded in the battle or bit and deciding to commit suicide. It would fit really. Better than someone not being able to take it anymore and offing themselves at this point.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #62
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

T-Dog comes back and strikes down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger

Old 03-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #63
Piper Maru
Rides Again

Mad props if he comes back as a ghost.

Piper Maru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #64
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper Maru View Post
Mad props if he comes back as a ghost.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #65
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

I can buy the first one. Not the second one(s).

Herschel wouldn't kill himself if his daughters were still alive. And why would Carl kill himself?

At this point, suicide is cheap.

Thundercrack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #66
iamlegend
Que es eso?

Well at this point...

I've had people tell me Glen's dying, Carl's dying, Herschel's dying and even that Daryl's dying. I think the only thing to do is just wait for the ep to air - there are so many things just being randomly tossed about that it's hard to even guess what's going on.

That all said...
I read one rumor that sounded a little crackpot... but it lines up with the two sneak peeks that are out. Granted, it may have been written AFTER the two sneak peeks came out (I have no idea), and designed to work with them. Hard to say thus far.

Old 03-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #67
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'

Where are people getting the rumor that Carl ends up killing himself? If that does happen, no matter how they write it, they're just doing it for shock value. It literally makes no sense at all.

EDIT: It'll make more sense if they kill off the baby

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #68
Steyin
Project Designer, LEED AP

I'd venture that they're hiding in the tombs of the prison as a means to use the walkers as a shield against the Governor and his posse. I'm not really sure what to make of the spoilers, but I would guess that:

-Carol gets Lori's death from the GN; mowed down running with Judith.
-Carol and Lil' Asskicker dying further upsets Daryl, so he commits suicide with nothing left to live for anymore.
-Rick is affected by both Judith's death and Daryl's suicide since he was his go to guy (since the spoilers said the suicide or death directly affects Rick)
-With Daryl gone it allows Tyrese to step up and become the next big character.
-Not sure what Rick's big injury will be, but I doubt he's losing a hand.

Guess we'll see.

My LEGO Gallery
Steyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #69
Evelisse
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyin View Post
I'd venture that they're hiding in the tombs of the prison as a means to use the walkers as a shield against the Governor and his posse. I'm not really sure what to make of the spoilers, but I would guess that:

-Carol gets Lori's death from the GN; mowed down running with Judith.
-Carol and Lil' Asskicker dying further upsets Daryl, so he commits suicide with nothing left to live for anymore.
-Rick is affected by both Judith's death and Daryl's suicide since he was his go to guy (since the spoilers said the suicide or death directly affects Rick)
-With Daryl gone it allows Tyrese to step up and become the next big character.
-Not sure what Rick's big injury will be, but I doubt he's losing a hand.

Guess we'll see.

You might as well end the series right there, no one is left to carry the show after that. Tyreese has to be fleshed way out and prove himself a lot more to slip into Daryls shoes, which I think they've failed to do, feels like they had no idea what to do with Tyreese this season, just put him in for the fans to stop assuming every black man on the show is Tyreese.

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #70
thalidomide
The Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post
You might as well end the series right there, no one is left to carry the show after that. Tyreese has to be fleshed way out and prove himself a lot more to slip into Daryls shoes, which I think they've failed to do, feels like they had no idea what to do with Tyreese this season, just put him in for the fans to stop assuming every black man on the show is Tyreese.
I agree, so far I didn't like they way they treated Tyreese's character on this show.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #71
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

I'm not going to lie, if Daryl dies I'm probably done with the show.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #72
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User

just what if...
You see Carl getting shot near the head and it becomes ambiguous if he's live or dead? sorta similar later on in the comics.

Old 03-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #73
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
I'm not going to lie, if Daryl dies I'm probably done with the show.
Daryl is probably the safest person on the show, besides Rick.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #74
thalidomide
The Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
just what if...
You see Carl getting shot near the head and it becomes ambiguous if he's live or dead? sorta similar later on in the comics.
I kinda like that idea...

Old 03-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #75
Evelisse
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
just what if...
Thats fine but would have to come up with something different than how they did it in the comics....cause

This shouldn't be survivable in real life

Spoiler Don't Click if don't want comic book related spoiler (still a spoiler for some I guess?)

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote