Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #11
DKDetective
Commander RNVR

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
The hair color has never really bothered me because I'm a pretty firm believer that Lois truly can look like any woman which is sort of the point of her. I think she's one of the few female characters in a sea of female characters who isn't defined by her looks first and foremost but more by her job and her personality. I think that's rare and very cool. So I'd really be fine with any woman of any coloring or race playing Lois because I just think....she's the embodiment of what's inside and not what's on the outside in a really shallow world.
That is precisely it. I'll admit that the hair lightness (couldn't care less if Lois has black, brown, red, or auburn hair - just wanted something darker as typically depicted in the comics) bugged me a bit before we got any spy photos or official shots of Amy as Lois on set. However, once we got the shots of Amy in suits and other office wear with her press badge, I stopped caring. It was the uniform of Lois's profession that defined her visually for me. Lois is her job.