The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #801
STARMAN
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was thinking the same thing. Could that be where the boy is running around with his cape? They filmed so many little scenes in Plano you forget about them until you go back and look. Obviously, we all keep paying attention to the big scenes but back in the day there were many rumors about many little scenes. Remember the rumor that baby Clark was going to shatter the hospital windows when he cries?

Old 03-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #802
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cant take it anymore.. need another poster

Old 03-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #803
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

*sigh* I really thought the marketing would have picked up by now. We are less than 3 months away and it's so ...."quiet"

Old 03-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #804
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

What's funny is how every week for the past two months on this board I read people saying "I have a feeling we'll get something this week!"

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #805
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

WB seem to be extremely confident that great word of mouth will boost MOS' BO earnings...

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #806
DarthAlani
Side-Kick

Yes they do. Let's hope for the best.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #807
GreenKToo
In the fire

I hope it doesnt bite them in the rump..

Old 03-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #808
Zorex
No T, No Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
WB seem to be extremely confident that great word of mouth will boost MOS' BO earnings...
Eh... Let's start speculating on that once they've actually started the campaign.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #809
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Could there be anything revealed at Wondercon?

Old 03-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #810
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
Could there be anything revealed at Wondercon?
WB have an hour long presentation at Wondercon, but according to the official program it is only Pacific Rim (new trailer debut + Del Toro Q&A) and "The Conjuring"

Old 03-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #811
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

I remember that sign of life 2 weeks ago with that magazine cover...

Old 03-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #812
DarthAlani
Side-Kick

Pacific Rim a film that comes out a month before MOS gets a new trailer. WB must be hoping for WOM to save the film.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #813
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthAlani View Post
Pacific Rim a film that comes out a month before MOS gets a new trailer. WB must be hoping for WOM to save the film.
WB are releasing Pacific Rim posters because it's Wondercon panel is in a few days. It's still odd and frustrating though.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #814
DarthAlani
Side-Kick

Yes it is. WB seems afraid of IM3 or something.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #815
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Stabelli View Post
Disney should buy DC Comics. Them owning the two biggest comic book companies in the world would be epic. The marketing for the DC movies would be through the roof.
I agree...that would be something right there

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 03-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #816
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Listening to Journey to the Line by Hans Zimmer from the CC trailer...amazing music.

Last edited by MrMaooz; 03-26-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #817
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthAlani View Post
Yes it is. WB seems afraid of IM3 or something.
Yes, WB is afraid of a franchise that releases its film weeks prior. That must be why the marketing hasn't kicked in yet.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
Old 03-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #818
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Just rewatched the CC trailer. Is that a jet getting thrown into the side of a building? We definately need that in HD along with the skulls scene, Superman and Lois kissing, SUpes falling to one knee, and the Daily Planet bit.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #819
Simo
Side-Kick

Coming into this thread lately to read nothing but "marketing failz" posts makes me feel like I've gone back in time 7 years ago and everyone turned in to lexlives.

Quote:
Just rewatched the CC trailer. Is that a jet getting thrown into the side of a building? We definately need that in HD along with the skulls scene, Superman and Lois kissing, SUpes falling to one knee, and the Daily Planet bit.
Personally if they did show anything at the MTV Movie Awards and it ended up being the CC footage tweaked with finished FX I'd be over the moon!

Old 03-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #820
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

^That would be awesome along with at least one line from Zod. On the other hand,was that a jet going through a building?

Old 03-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #821
Simo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
^That would be awesome along with at least one line from Zod. On the other hand,was that a jet going through a building?
Honestly I couldn't tell. There does look like the wreckage of a jet on the box art for the Lego set "Battle of Smallville" though.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #822
alejandrita439
Side-Kick

I need something
Anything

Old 03-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #823
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejandrita439 View Post
I need something
Anything
Dont we all?

Old 03-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #824
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Some of you need a quick detox. WB ain't givin' you your fix.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #825
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Some of you need a quick detox. WB ain't givin' you your fix.

INTERSTELLAR

Closed Thread