Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
I would have liked the cave to be more useful. A nicer batcomputer would have been a start. Instead of keeping his "arsenal" under Lucius' roof, Bruce could have kept the spare Tumblers in the batcave (a Bane assault on the batcave would give Bane access to those Tumblers). Maybe some sort of detective lab set up in one place, with equipment ready to be used. A physical training area to keep Batman up to peak condition.

Having all this stuff would have also indicated Bruce's inability to fully let the Batman persona go, despite "resigning". He has all this detective / workout / transportation etc. equipment out and ready to go, so that at the first sign of real trouble he can return to crimefighting.
That would have been pretty great. However it's not needed. With Nolan, fans can extrapolate it themselves and get the same amount of enjoyment, apparently. As for non fans, they are in the dark as to how it really is so they're covered too.

Sometimes I wonder how much more I would have enjoyed these movies had I only known of Tim Burtons work.