The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #576
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

I don't care about it coming out on April 2nd, since it's coming out at the end of April at the latest it's no biggie.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 03-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #577
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

I do lol. I'm the type of person who when my mind is set on something, that's it lol I am REALLY hoping it comes out on tuesday. we've waited long enough. Rumor was that april 2nd was the day. anything after that is now torture lol

Old 03-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #578
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I do lol. I'm the type of person who when my mind is set on something, that's it lol I am REALLY hoping it comes out on tuesday. we've waited long enough. Rumor was that april 2nd was the day. anything after that is now torture lol
well we should be getting something with that box set on april 2.... some should get their hands on it by now...
maybe a teaser to a trailer?

Old 03-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #579
SimiOfDoom
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
well we should be getting something with that box set on april 2.... some should get their hands on it by now...
maybe a teaser to a trailer?
Maybe a buisness card of Jane Foster ;P

Last edited by SimiOfDoom; 03-29-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #580
itchyscratch
Side-Kick

There are a lot of articles about the Box Set and IGN have a video going through the contents, but I can't find mention of what is actually on the Phase 2 disc. I'm sure someone will write up a review of what's on it before too long.

And Robert Redford is in the next Captain America movie? Could be Fury's boss by the sound of it. Wonder if he'll also make it into Avengers 2?

ETA - These guys on the blu-ray forum are saying there is no preview footage of Thor 2 on the bonus disc.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....198188&page=76

Last edited by itchyscratch; 03-29-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #581
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyscratch View Post
There are a lot of articles about the Box Set and IGN have a video going through the contents, but I can't find mention of what is actually on the Phase 2 disc. I'm sure someone will write up a review of what's on it before too long.

And Robert Redford is in the next Captain America movie? Could be Fury's boss by the sound of it. Wonder if he'll also make it into Avengers 2?

ETA - These guys on the blu-ray forum are saying there is no preview footage of Thor 2 on the bonus disc.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....198188&page=76
only one guys says it, and he haz no proof...

Old 03-30-2013, 03:08 AM   #582
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Nah not me a few weeks can't hurt, besides we can't do anything about it anyways.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 AM   #583
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Nah not me a few weeks can't hurt, besides we can't do anything about it anyways.
Doesn't Cap 2 start filming in April? That'll probably help during the wait.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 03-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #584
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

oops

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 03-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #585
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Doesn't Cap 2 start filming in April? That'll probably help during the wait.
I think it does I'm not too sure, but you're right it would cerainly help the wait.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #586
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

we freakin need something lol

Old 04-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #587
Donar
Banned User

Quote:
Yeah, it's too quiet here.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #588
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

i was hoping for the box set to show something new for phase2....

Old 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #589
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Isn't the teaser supposed to be debuting this month? If so, great news.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #590
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Isn't the teaser supposed to be debuting this month? If so, great news.
one source said it comes out tmw...luks like that is not going to happen
but the teaser would definitely come out this month, most likely before the 18th of April.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #591
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Seriously this movie has been more guarded than Alcatraz was.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #592
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Most likely Concept Art regarding "Thor 2".

(Note: There were a bunch of images released recently in case if anyone's wondering where this image came from that showcases artwork from the upcoming Phase 2 Films)

Old 04-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #593
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post

(Note: There were a bunch of images released recently in case if anyone's wondering where this image came from that showcases artwork from the upcoming Phase 2 Films)

looks like TRON...

RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------

ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic

Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #594
fixxxer
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post

According to Geek Zenith, that image is part of the concept artwork for GoTG and not Thor 2.

http://www.geekzenith.com/2013/04/02/exclusive-marvel-phase-2-pre-production-artwork-uncovered/

Old 04-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #595
ctsketch
Side-Kick

they are really keeping official stuff from Thor 2 under wraps....

Old 04-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #596
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer View Post
According to Geek Zenith, that image is part of the concept artwork for GoTG and not Thor 2.

http://www.geekzenith.com/2013/04/02...ork-uncovered/
Yeah, this batch doesn't include any Thor concept art at all.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 04-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #597
Godzilla2000
Humble Huntress

I don't really understand this...we know more about movies that have not been filmed yet than we do about Thor 2. I'm finding it bizarre that we haven't even seen images of Loki yet.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #598
SimiOfDoom
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
I don't really understand this...we know more about movies that have not been filmed yet than we do about Thor 2. I'm finding it bizarre that we haven't even seen images of Loki yet.
We also haven't seen any of Kurse, Tyr, Hogun, Volstagg or Fandral yet. Or Odin. Or Frigga. I think they will start promoting Thor once they're done with IM3's campaign. The Thor movie is still half a year away, releasing too much material now would go right over the heads of the GA... Sad but true.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #599
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimiOfDoom View Post
I think they will start promoting Thor once they're done with IM3's campaign.
There'll be a trailer with IM3, not after. It's too good a marketing oppertunity to miss & it fits right in with IM3's marketing timeline.

Quote:
The Thor movie is still half a year away, releasing too much material now would go right over the heads of the GA... Sad but true.
It won't go over anyone's head, Thor getting a trailer this month is the same as IM3 getting it's first trailer last October. About 6.5 months from trailer to release of the film.

IM3 will be one of this years biggest films, it's perfect exposure for a fellow Avenger. This is the way it'll be for Phase II, promo for the next flick will be with the current one.

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...

Last edited by Moridin; 04-02-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #600
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
they are really keeping official stuff from Thor 2 under wraps....
Well there has not been a lot of information yet as to what "all" is included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set regarding Phase 2 projects. So far we know there is a Business Card for "AIM" with Killian listed as the CEO. Then we have these 4 Production Artworks and then a behind the scenes thing with Iron Man 3. I think that is all that has been reported yet, but I don't know if these things are being given up by Marvel or if someone with the Box set is actual providing these details to us. My point in either case (no pun intended) is that I have yet to hear anyone say that this is all that is included related to Phase 2 projects with the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set, so there is still hope that there may be other production Artwork or perhaps even other Phase 2 related goodies which could possibly still include Thor 2. I checked with Amazon this morning and my Box Set supposedly shipped yesterday, and is out for delivery today. Unfortunately, in another couple hours I will be going to work, and then by the time I get home it will be probably too late to deal with it, but I have tomorrow off to enjoy it. So, here is hoping I get it and that more is included, although I am excited about it either way.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Closed Thread