The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #601
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
IM3 will be one of this years biggest films, it's perfect exposure for a fellow Avenger. This is the way it'll be for Phase II, promo for the next flick will be with the current one.
Indeed. With the exception Avengers 2's trailer, I think it's a safe bet we'll be getting a trailer with every new movie.

IM3's first trailer - 7 months early
Thor:TDW - 6 months away from IM3.
CA:TWS - 5 months away from Thor:TDW
GOTG - 4 months away from CA:TWS

Then once Avengers 2 rolls around, we'll likely get an Ant-Man trailer.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #602
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

I just got my MCU Box set in the mail a few minutes ago. I will try to let people know what all is included in a little bit.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #603
waffles
Side-Kick

Oooh, yes please Surfer! I have lurked in this thread for ages and not posted but the MCU boxset looks stunning. Shame it isn't available in the UK yet

Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #604
Donar
Banned User

Hopefully there'll be something about TDW... :/

Old 04-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #605
Surfer

Okay, I couldn't check everything out, but from what I could see there was "Unfortunately" very little phase 2 products included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set. I did not even recieve the 4 pieces of Production Art that released today, which was rumored as being included in the set. So, unless it is hidden somewhere's I don't see it. I was hoping the disc with Shield Initiative would contain something, but from what I can tell it seems dedicated to Phase one material. Once again there could be something I am missing or maybe even something hidden, but don't see anything there. I checked a few of the normal discs "Captain America", "Thor" and "Marvel's The Avengers" and mostly everything from what I can see looks packed with phase one material, but once again not seeing anything on phase 2. About the only thing taking place after the Avengers I saw was a one shot on the Avengers disc called "Item 47" and what is interesting about this One Shot to me is that the Shield Agents discuss
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Coulson as if they also think he is dead, stating that they will "Miss Him", and it's interesting since we know that he will be returning to the SHIELD TV Show that is supposed to take place after the Avengers
So, really from what I can tell there is very little Phase 2 products included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set from what I can tell. So, in all a bit disappointing on that front, but the Phase One Material included is really cool and I needed to get all of these on Blue Ray anyways so I can't say I am disatisfied with the purchase anyways. However, if someone is buying it to obtain extra phase 2 content, unfortuntately I would say from what I can see so far this looks to be a pass.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #606
Surfer

Also, I didn't see the Iron Man 3 Behind the scenes footage that was released today that was also rumored to be included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set, although I haven't looked through the Iron Man and Iron Man 2 discs yet, so it seems still possible.

Surfer

Old 04-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #607
waffles
Side-Kick

Well that is somewhat disappointing but the pictures I have seen show a fair amount of stuff included in the case. Are there Coulson intro's to each of the films?

Old 04-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #608
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 04-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #609
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Sweet! Also, it looks like Portman is in some Asgardian garb there.

Old 04-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #610
Caboose
Side-Kick

Video please!

Old 04-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #611
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

There is no video... yet! The tumblr user Shawarmababy is insisting on releasing gifs first...

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 PM   #612
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick

This is what happens in a day and age where people are more attracted to gifs than YouTube videos. We did this to ourselves

Old 04-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #613
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

One of the reasons I kinda hate Tumblr....

INTERSTELLAR

Old 04-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #614
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Nice! The video would be cool!

IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Old 04-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #615
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
Sweet! Also, it looks like Portman is in some Asgardian garb there.

Yeah. I like how Thor was a fish out of water in the first movie, and how Jane will now be a fish out of water in this one.

Edit: On a sidenote, this one is really cool.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #616
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post

Fantastic! I really love the look of this film. I feel like the first went a little too futuristic in the look of the Asgardians. I really love the look here.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 04-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #617
waffles
Side-Kick

Oooh, left hand side third from the top is that the attack that the stuntman spoke about on Facebook?

Old 04-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #618
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick

Person's not uploading the video:
Quote:
Anonymous asked: can you upload those iron man 3 and thor gifs as videos?

I actually can’t, to be honest. I downloaded it through some really strange means and when I did I got a movie that was over 5 minutes long, which is the limit for tumblr. I probably could cut it to be shorter, but that’s starting to get into manipulations and go arounds that frankly I think I’m going to draw the line on.
And to be even more honest with myself, I’m not sure I want to be the one who leaks the video the collectors were supposed to get? Especially on the day they’re getting it. I’m sure Marvel will release it themselves sometimes soon, and I will definitely link it then. That’s really really mean and I know I’m already posting stuff and I’m sorry! There’s a little bit more on the way as consolation?

Old 04-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #619
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Sigh.

INTERSTELLAR

Old 04-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #620
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Hey, it's something.

Loving Thor and Sif's armor, at least what I can see of it.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 04-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #621
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

love the shots with Thor
so excited for the trailer this month
still no loki...hmmm

Old 04-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #622
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Those gifs are awesome, finally something that moves hehe!

Old 04-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #623
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

since IM3 BTS actually got a little bit of new footage...i am hoping the 5mins of Thor footage has something in it other than BTS

Old 04-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #624
BoredGuy
Killing Time

I love how his Cape flows in the gif where he's jumping up to do the big slam

Old 04-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #625
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
I love how his Cape flows in the gif where he's jumping up to do the big slam
I hope when he slams in that one there is an explosion of lightning and he sends those bellow flying

Closed Thread