The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #626
waffles
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

A few gifs and this thread blows up!

Old 04-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #627
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Let the video or the trailer show up and it explodes

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2

IRON MAN 3 / THOR – THE DARK WORLD / CAPTAIN AMERICA – THE WINTER SOLDIER / GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY/ AVENGERS – AGE OF ULTRON
Old 04-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #628
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Wonder if the release of these gifs mean we'll be getting the trailer within the next week or so.

Old 04-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #629
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

This other site says it's from the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One BluRay collector's set. Is there another set than the one Surfer got?

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2

IRON MAN 3 / THOR – THE DARK WORLD / CAPTAIN AMERICA – THE WINTER SOLDIER / GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY/ AVENGERS – AGE OF ULTRON
Old 04-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #630
SpideyFan866
1959 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion View Post
This other site says it's from the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One BluRay collector's set. Is there another set than the one Surfer got?

No.

Old 04-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #631
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
Fandral and Hogun

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #632
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Fandral and Hogun
where is Hogun in that?

Old 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #633
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Okay, I couldn't check everything out, but from what I could see there was "Unfortunately" very little phase 2 products included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set. I did not even recieve the 4 pieces of Production Art that released today, which was rumored as being included in the set. So, unless it is hidden somewhere's I don't see it. I was hoping the disc with Shield Initiative would contain something, but from what I can tell it seems dedicated to Phase one material. Once again there could be something I am missing or maybe even something hidden, but don't see anything there. I checked a few of the normal discs "Captain America", "Thor" and "Marvel's The Avengers" and mostly everything from what I can see looks packed with phase one material, but once again not seeing anything on phase 2. About the only thing taking place after the Avengers I saw was a one shot on the Avengers disc called "Item 47" and what is interesting about this One Shot to me is that the Shield Agents discuss
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Coulson as if they also think he is dead, stating that they will "Miss Him", and it's interesting since we know that he will be returning to the SHIELD TV Show that is supposed to take place after the Avengers
So, really from what I can tell there is very little Phase 2 products included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Box Set from what I can tell. So, in all a bit disappointing on that front, but the Phase One Material included is really cool and I needed to get all of these on Blue Ray anyways so I can't say I am disatisfied with the purchase anyways. However, if someone is buying it to obtain extra phase 2 content, unfortuntately I would say from what I can see so far this looks to be a pass.

Surfer
From what it sounds like from someone that posted on IMDB, you have to do a little digging to find how to access the Phase 2 material. Assuming this person is correct...(spoiler for those that want to figure it out themselves)
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
MCU Phase One DVD Set - Phase Two Easter Egg found!

MCU Phase One DVD Set - Phase Two Easter Egg found!
by quintoesque 3 hours ago (Tue Apr 2 2013 08:37:44)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse
I figured out how to unlock the bonus material and personally? There's some awesome Phase Two bonus footage. Lots more Iron Man 3 stuff that we haven't seen before, Thor 2 footage, and some Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxies concept art.

Use that decoder thingy you got in that SHIELD Confidential black envelope and go to the SHIELD folder and it's the briefing on Item 47 page. Line up the pictures on that page with the pictures on the decoder and it'll give you a website to put in that access code you get on the SHIELD card.

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 04-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #634
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
where is Hogun in that?
The one on the right...
Look at the harstyle

EDIT: Maybe that's not Hogun. I thought they were fighting alongside each other, but now I see that the one on the right may be attacking Fandral.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #635
Donar
Thunder God

Can't wait to see Thor smashing that car!

Old 04-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #636
superkong 500
Side-Kick

the guy who leaked the gifs says the whole preview is 5 min long? so is there finished footage on the preview?

Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #637
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Man I really need to see the video .... gifs just aren't doing it for me!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #638
Donar
Thunder God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Man I really need to see the video .... gifs just aren't doing it for me!!!!!!!
Yeah, it's hard living in the age of tumbler...

Old 04-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #639
itchyscratch
Side-Kick

If there is footage in the box set then someone will find a way to put it up on youtube soon. Liking the grittier look of Asgard and its inhabitants.

Old 04-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #640
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Sort of a better look at the shot with Jane

Old 04-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #641
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Awesome! Where'd you get hat?

Old 04-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #642
itchyscratch
Side-Kick

That woman standing next to Thor with her bronze boob hanging out is very disconcerting.

Old 04-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #643
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
I hope when he slams in that one there is an explosion of lightning and he sends those bellow flying
In this particular instance I think it would be best if it were just a crater causing slam without the lightning. Especially since he's only surrounded by a few enemies, but hey you may be on to something so I'm not trying to knock you anything.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 04-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #644
SpideyFan866
1959 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
Sort of a better look at the shot with Jane
Love the look. It seems that in this film they will have Jane join Thor is Asgard , like she did in the comics.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #645
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Love the look. It seems that in this film they will have Jane join Thor is Asgard , like she did in the comics.
We've already known that for several months now.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 04-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #646
T"Challa
Side-Kick

I'm already loving the look of the film. Getting that GoT vibe. Can't wait to see the trailer with some finished CGI

Old 04-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #647
SpideyFan866
1959 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
We've already known that for several months now.
Really? I knew that it was common knowledge she went to "the Dark World" with Thor, but not Asgard itself. At least, not in the capacity I'm referring to.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #648
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Awesome! Where'd you get hat?
Someone's posting screengrabs on Tumblr

Old 04-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #649
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 04-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #650
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Supposed bifrost bridge concept art for TDW.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Closed Thread