The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 02:43 AM   #76
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,841
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
oh well, iron man seems stronger to me than that. the effortlessness in which he punched that guy and sent him flying says a lot i reckon. thor is almost as strong as hulk i thought given their fight in the avengers? he could go toe to toe with him. i agree about cap though, except in the avengers he seemed nerfed compared to TFA.
Well you do got to remember that in TA, he's pushing into his 80s while in TFA, he's in his 20s. He's still pretty spry for an old guy, but I bet he lost a step or two while he was asleep.

Webfoot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #77
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Well you do got to remember that in TA, he's pushing into his 80s while in TFA, he's in his 20s. He's still pretty spry for an old guy, but I bet he lost a step or two while he was asleep.
lol

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #78
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,847
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
oh well, iron man seems stronger to me than that. the effortlessness in which he punched that guy and sent him flying says a lot i reckon. thor is almost as strong as hulk i thought given their fight in the avengers? he could go toe to toe with him. i agree about cap though, except in the avengers he seemed nerfed compared to TFA.
You'll notice my speculation about Thor and Hulk are the most vague.

I think it's worth pointing out that Thor has a lot more going for him than pure strength and thats why Hulk has to be the absolute "strongest there is." Thor has:
1. a mythical weapon that allows him to call lightning storms and fly
2. hundreds of years of fighting skills versus all manner of epic beasties
3. more thoughtful and strategic mind than the Hulk, as well as less rage

Thats why he could go toe to toe with the Hulk, at least temporarily.

It might also be worth mentioning that Iron Man went toe to toe with Thor. He has quite a different set of skills as well:
1. much faster and versatile power of flight than Thor
2. genius level intelligence and capability of statistical foresight
3. armor that protects him from pain that would slow others down

That's why Iron Man could probably also engage Hulk in battle. On a long enough time line, he would likely lose the battle, but with preparation and knowledge of the situation, he might stand a chance of diffusing the situation.

Captain America also felt confident that he could take on Stark in the suit. And wanted him to put it on so they could "go a few rounds" Caps got a couple things going for him too:
1. Probably the most tactical mind on the team. More battle experience
2. Tenacity and confidence. He would keep fighting til his last breath

That being said, Cap would probably also take on The Hulk, even knowing he would lose. His desire to protect the innocent would outweigh any will to survive he had.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #79
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post

That's why Iron Man could probably also engage Hulk in battle. On a long enough time line, he would likely lose the battle, but with preparation and knowledge of the situation, he might stand a chance of diffusing the situation.
Kinda like Batman with Prep Time

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #80
fixxxer
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bangalore, India
Posts: 979
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
You'll notice my speculation about Thor and Hulk are the most vague.

I think it's worth pointing out that Thor has a lot more going for him than pure strength and thats why Hulk has to be the absolute "strongest there is." Thor has:
1. a mythical weapon that allows him to call lightning storms and fly
2. hundreds of years of fighting skills versus all manner of epic beasties
3. more thoughtful and strategic mind than the Hulk, as well as less rage

Thats why he could go toe to toe with the Hulk, at least temporarily.

It might also be worth mentioning that Iron Man went toe to toe with Thor. He has quite a different set of skills as well:
1. much faster and versatile power of flight than Thor
2. genius level intelligence and capability of statistical foresight
3. armor that protects him from pain that would slow others down

That's why Iron Man could probably also engage Hulk in battle. On a long enough time line, he would likely lose the battle, but with preparation and knowledge of the situation, he might stand a chance of diffusing the situation.

Captain America also felt confident that he could take on Stark in the suit. And wanted him to put it on so they could "go a few rounds" Caps got a couple things going for him too:
1. Probably the most tactical mind on the team. More battle experience
2. Tenacity and confidence. He would keep fighting til his last breath

That being said, Cap would probably also take on The Hulk, even knowing he would lose. His desire to protect the innocent would outweigh any will to survive he had.
Loved that breakdown, pr0xy. Fun read.

fixxxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #81
Mike The Wolf
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

I think it be cool if the movie started with Tony in space using Gemini working on a satellite of his.

Mike The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #82
GRangerPrimeNYC
AgentGodzillaRangerPrime
 
GRangerPrimeNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 735
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike The Wolf View Post
I think it be cool if the movie started with Tony in space using Gemini working on a satellite of his.
That would be a nice similarity to that scene in The Avengers with him underwater.

I find it amazing you've been here since 2010 and this is your first post...

GRangerPrimeNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #83
Venomfan
Side-Kick
 
Venomfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,311
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

iron man in the new movie sounds like he'll be pretty weak
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
i read something about that airplane rescue scene that jarvis tells him that the suit can only carry 4 (or 7?) people

__________________
We're One, But We're Not The Same, We Get To Carry Each Other, Carry Each Other, One
Venomfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #84
Jexx
the Emerald Eagle
 
Jexx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manhattan, New York City
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Uh, I thought that was more in reference to the fact that he only has two arms.

__________________
OSCORP INDUSTRIES I.D.
Joshua Hunt
Codename:
Emerald Eagle
Position:Head Assistant Researcher
Department(s):Nano-tech, Cross-Species Genetics


Why Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man isn't a 'dick' or a 'brooding loner'.
Jexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #85
T"Challa
Side-Kick
 
T"Challa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,955
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomfan View Post
iron man in the new movie sounds like he'll be pretty weak
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
i read something about that airplane rescue scene that jarvis tells him that the suit can only carry 4 (or 7?) people
I assume thats because the suit had undergone some major damage. And u dont have to spoiler tag that. it was in the superbowl trailer

T"Challa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #86
James_Smith
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomfan View Post
iron man in the new movie sounds like he'll be pretty weak
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
i read something about that airplane rescue scene that jarvis tells him that the suit can only carry 4 (or 7?) people
That was nothing to do with the weight of the people... It was to do with how many he could keep hold of.

James_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #87
Mike The Wolf
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRangerPrimeNYC View Post
That would be a nice similarity to that scene in The Avengers with him underwater.

I find it amazing you've been here since 2010 and this is your first post...
LOL I forgot about the forum because I was busy. Today when I registered it said your already a member!!!!!

Mike The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #88
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps
Posts: 7,890
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

I'm glad that suit wasn't the "hulkbuster" suit. It made no sense from a MCU standpoint on why he would want to fight Banner.

__________________
“Whenever you see somebody crossing over to something it gives it pop. Like Murder She Wrote and Magnum [P.I.] — great crossover. I got excited.” Joss Whedon on Spider-man joining the Avengers.
Tony Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #89
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,868
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I'm glad that suit wasn't the "hulkbuster" suit. It made no sense from a MCU standpoint on why he would want to fight Banner.
Stark will most likely never end up fighting Banner because he wants to. It'll be because the Hulk leaves him no choice but to take action. It will be hard for Tony because he and Banner are close friends, but he'll do what he has to do to stop the Hulk if he's ever uncontrollable. Seems like a logical conflict to expect down the line.

The armor we see now will probably end up being modified and changed into the Hulkbuster suit in a future movie(TA2, perhaps?). Maybe Stark won't call the suit that out of respect for his friend, but I can imagine Thunderbolt Ross referring to it as the Hulkbuster.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:43 AM   #90
James_Smith
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Cool screen grab of the Mark 40 from the latest TV spot:


James_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #91
CyclopsSummers
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 422
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Glad to see 28 others suits

CyclopsSummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #92
jaqua99
....I need a horse!
 
jaqua99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dont you worry about that
Posts: 6,059
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
oh well, iron man seems stronger to me than that. the effortlessness in which he punched that guy and sent him flying says a lot i reckon. thor is almost as strong as hulk i thought given their fight in the avengers? he could go toe to toe with him. i agree about cap though, except in the avengers he seemed nerfed compared to TFA.
He didnt really go toe to toe, even at 400% it was clear, in terms of strength, that thor was a decent amount stronger.

I'd say, as of now

Cap: 1 Ton
Ironman: 10 Tons
Thor: 25-30 Tons
Hulk: 35-50

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
You'll notice my speculation about Thor and Hulk are the most vague.

I think it's worth pointing out that Thor has a lot more going for him than pure strength and thats why Hulk has to be the absolute "strongest there is." Thor has:
1. a mythical weapon that allows him to call lightning storms and fly
2. hundreds of years of fighting skills versus all manner of epic beasties
3. more thoughtful and strategic mind than the Hulk, as well as less rage

Thats why he could go toe to toe with the Hulk, at least temporarily.

It might also be worth mentioning that Iron Man went toe to toe with Thor. He has quite a different set of skills as well:
1. much faster and versatile power of flight than Thor
2. genius level intelligence and capability of statistical foresight
3. armor that protects him from pain that would slow others down

That's why Iron Man could probably also engage Hulk in battle. On a long enough time line, he would likely lose the battle, but with preparation and knowledge of the situation, he might stand a chance of diffusing the situation.

Captain America also felt confident that he could take on Stark in the suit. And wanted him to put it on so they could "go a few rounds" Caps got a couple things going for him too:
1. Probably the most tactical mind on the team. More battle experience
2. Tenacity and confidence. He would keep fighting til his last breath

That being said, Cap would probably also take on The Hulk, even knowing he would lose. His desire to protect the innocent would outweigh any will to survive he had.
You don't know how fast Thor can fly. We haven't seen it much, we say him go from up in the clouds, down to a mountain in a matter of seconds. His brief flight in his solo movie.

Ironman is more versatile. But given the nature of thor, and the hammer, I would be willing to bet, in terms of flight top speed, like, strait...speed, that thor would be significantly faster. Thats what I assumed

__________________
hi
jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #93
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes
 
Spuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,707
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Smith View Post
Cool screen grab of the Mark 40 from the latest TV spot:

Is that the "Shotgun"?

Spuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #94
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,847
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuzz View Post
Is that the "Shotgun"?
Thats my guess. Primarily because of the ARC shape.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #95
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,847
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
He didnt really go toe to toe, even at 400% it was clear, in terms of strength, that thor was a decent amount stronger.

I'd say, as of now

Cap: 1 Ton
Ironman: 10 Tons
Thor: 25-30 Tons
Hulk: 35-50



You don't know how fast Thor can fly. We haven't seen it much, we say him go from up in the clouds, down to a mountain in a matter of seconds. His brief flight in his solo movie.

Ironman is more versatile. But given the nature of thor, and the hammer, I would be willing to bet, in terms of flight top speed, like, strait...speed, that thor would be significantly faster. Thats what I assumed
I'm willing to rephrase what I said to "faster and much more versatile..." being able to change direction faster, and now (with the jetpacks) being able to use his weaponry mid-flight.

The fact that we haven't seen Thor's flight to be very impressive leads me to believe that it's not something they want us to see as very impressive. That, and by his first legitimate attempt at manned flight, Iron Man was flying speeds exceeding supersonic. Meaning with a perfected arc reactor he's likely flying substantially faster and by IM3 (with the mk40) he's got a suit that travels at hypervelocity.

Thor on the other hand, throws Mjolnir and holds on to fly. Meaning that the more power he puts into that initial throw, the faster he should technically go. Essentially his flight speed could be directly translated from his lift speed and then just after the initial point of lift, his velocity would inevitably begin to decline. Unlike Iron Man's who can continue to accelerate based on the power reserves of his arc reactor. Thor can't continue to throw while in mid air. So it is all based on that first throw and then it all comes down to the amount of force he exerts based on that 30 tons you believe he can lift. At this point I'd let math take over, but that's a task I'll leave to more interested minds.

Despite what most choose to wish, Thor's power seems to be overtly nerfed in the MCU. Not to say that he is weak, (or even weaker than Iron Man) Hulk has had a similar treatment. But in many ways I think it will be great for the characters. Being that, physical challenges such as Kurse, Surtur and the Midgard Serpent will actually be a challenge and not a slice of fluffy yellow cake.

NOW, that is not to say my word is final on the matter. Because frankly, Thor has barely had any action compared to the other Avengers. It's like they are deliberately keeping his power levels ambiguous. Perhaps testing the waters to see how strong the general audience wants Thor to be. IDK.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #96
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Repulsor Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

bunch of new armor info came out today

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Mark I – Original armor built out of spare parts and various pieces of iron. It paved the way for all future Iron Man suits. While it didn’t include a lot of features, the Mark I did have flamethrowers. The Mark I appeared in the first Iron Man movie.
Mark VII – Portable armor that is equipped with additional thrusters on the backs of the feet, calves, and legs. The Mark VII was used in The Avengers movie.
Mark XLII – The Mark XLII is make out of separate pieces that can fly to Tony Stark and form a suit around his body. It’s controlled from a state-of-art chip implanted in Tony Stark’s left forearm. Tony Stark can summon the pieces with just his thoughts.
Sub-Orbital Suit (Mark XXXIX) –Known as Gemini, it is designed for otherworldly journey. It has an integrated, removable booster pack and zero-gravity maneuvering thrusters.
Silver Centurion Suit (Mark XXXIII) – The Silver Centurion has a slight protective force field, which allows the suit to attract or repulse objects using magnetic polarity. The suit is capable of firing pulse cannons that build in intensity the further they travel.
Stealth Suit (Mark XV) – Known as Sneaky, it is virtually invisible to enemy early-warning systems. A chrome colored coating on the armor can darken or lighten to match the environment.
Black Stealth Suit (Mark XVI) – Similar to Sneaky, it doesn’t have all the weapons and is designed for stealth missions. It’s known as Nightclub armor.
Deep Sea Suit (Mark XXXVII) – Known as Hammerhead, it’s designed to be able to travel to the deepest parts of the ocean. It can withstand extreme pressure, and it has high-power work lights to allow visibility in murky waters.
Heavy Lifting Suit (Mark XXXVIII) – Known as Igor, this armor actually wasn’t designed for battle. It was created for heavy lifting and carrying heavy objects.
Heavy Construction Suit (Mark XXV) – Known as Striker, it was designed to help with construction. It’s powerful jackhammer-like arms can pulverize concrete. It can withstand high temperatures and electrical surges.
High-Velocity (Mark XL) – Known as Shotgun, it’s designed for hypersonic speed. It can travel in excess of Mach 5.
Disaster-Rescue Suit (Mark XXXV) – Known as Red Snapper, this armor was designed to survive in dangerous places. The suit has extendable arms and claws making it ideal for disaster rescue.
Artillery-Level RT Suit (Mark XII) – Known as Heartbreaker, it has an oversized chest RT, which can fire powerful blasts. The Heartbreaker can fire narrow or wide beams and can also generate a repulsor shield for protection.
Skeleton Suit (Mark XLI) – Known as Bones, it’s a black and gold lighter version of a full Iron man suit. It’s purpose is speed and maneuverability.
Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released in theaters in the United States on May 3, 2013.

__________________
Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr

www.redlettermedia.com
Repulsor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #97
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
bunch of new armor info came out today

Skeleton Suit (Mark XLI) – Known as Bones, it’s a black and gold lighter version of a full Iron man suit. It’s purpose is speed and maneuverability.
Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released in theaters in the United States on May 3, 2013.
THATS the one that got my interest peaked. It looks so different from his other suits

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #98
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,868
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

The skeleton suit is ugly to me.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #99
Mike The Wolf
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

I wonder if the MK 42 will have a nickname?

Mike The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #100
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,847
Default Re: Iron Man Hall of Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
bunch of new armor info came out today

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Mark I – Original armor built out of spare parts and various pieces of iron. It paved the way for all future Iron Man suits. While it didn’t include a lot of features, the Mark I did have flamethrowers. The Mark I appeared in the first Iron Man movie.
Mark VII – Portable armor that is equipped with additional thrusters on the backs of the feet, calves, and legs. The Mark VII was used in The Avengers movie.
Mark XLII – The Mark XLII is make out of separate pieces that can fly to Tony Stark and form a suit around his body. It’s controlled from a state-of-art chip implanted in Tony Stark’s left forearm. Tony Stark can summon the pieces with just his thoughts.
Sub-Orbital Suit (Mark XXXIX) –Known as Gemini, it is designed for otherworldly journey. It has an integrated, removable booster pack and zero-gravity maneuvering thrusters.
Silver Centurion Suit (Mark XXXIII) – The Silver Centurion has a slight protective force field, which allows the suit to attract or repulse objects using magnetic polarity. The suit is capable of firing pulse cannons that build in intensity the further they travel.
Stealth Suit (Mark XV) – Known as Sneaky, it is virtually invisible to enemy early-warning systems. A chrome colored coating on the armor can darken or lighten to match the environment.
Black Stealth Suit (Mark XVI) – Similar to Sneaky, it doesn’t have all the weapons and is designed for stealth missions. It’s known as Nightclub armor.
Deep Sea Suit (Mark XXXVII) – Known as Hammerhead, it’s designed to be able to travel to the deepest parts of the ocean. It can withstand extreme pressure, and it has high-power work lights to allow visibility in murky waters.
Heavy Lifting Suit (Mark XXXVIII) – Known as Igor, this armor actually wasn’t designed for battle. It was created for heavy lifting and carrying heavy objects.
Heavy Construction Suit (Mark XXV) – Known as Striker, it was designed to help with construction. It’s powerful jackhammer-like arms can pulverize concrete. It can withstand high temperatures and electrical surges.
High-Velocity (Mark XL) – Known as Shotgun, it’s designed for hypersonic speed. It can travel in excess of Mach 5.
Disaster-Rescue Suit (Mark XXXV) – Known as Red Snapper, this armor was designed to survive in dangerous places. The suit has extendable arms and claws making it ideal for disaster rescue.
Artillery-Level RT Suit (Mark XII) – Known as Heartbreaker, it has an oversized chest RT, which can fire powerful blasts. The Heartbreaker can fire narrow or wide beams and can also generate a repulsor shield for protection.
Skeleton Suit (Mark XLI) – Known as Bones, it’s a black and gold lighter version of a full Iron man suit. It’s purpose is speed and maneuverability.
Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released in theaters in the United States on May 3, 2013.
added to OP

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy

Last edited by pr0xyt0xin; 04-02-2013 at 10:45 PM.
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.