The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 1

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: MCU: Phase II

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Whiskey Tango
2008 ~ 2014
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 21,227
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Also, I don't like using the term saturation, but they'd be dangerously close to putting out too much with that kind of schedule.
Exactly.

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Mr. Dent please link me to an article where Feige says specifically it's going to happen. Because I only ever remember Feige saying Inhumans was a possibility and that he wanted it to happen. That does not equal it's definitely going to happen. At one point Black Panther was possibly going to happen and now look at it. As I said until Feige annouces that Inhumans is coming it's still only a possibility.

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blalex620 View Post
Mr. Dent please link me to an article where Feige says specifically it's going to happen. Because I only ever remember Feige saying Inhumans was a possibility and that he wanted it to happen. That does not equal it's definitely going to happen. At one point Black Panther was possibly going to happen and now look at it. As I said until Feige annouces that Inhumans is coming it's still only a possibility.
http://movieline.com/2012/04/30/kevi...cy-of-elektra/

He specifically said it was going to happen one day, not even that it was a possibility, he said he was confident it was happening along with Guardians and Doctor Strange, both of which we know are happening. Now we have the Inhumans suddenly being given a bigger role than they've had in decades in the comics this year. It's pretty clear that that day is coming pretty soon.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #6
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick
 
Son of Coul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,583
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

There should be a drinking game for Kevin Feige interviews-- every time he says "frankly", "essentially", or "not necessarily", you take a shot. And when he gets a coy smile after being asked a question regarding a big rumor, you chug.

Son of Coul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #7
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
http://movieline.com/2012/04/30/kevi...cy-of-elektra/

He specifically said it was going to happen one day, not even that it was a possibility, he said he was confident it was happening along with Guardians and Doctor Strange, both of which we know are happening. Now we have the Inhumans suddenly being given a bigger role than they've had in decades in the comics this year. It's pretty clear that that day is coming pretty soon.
This article is from a year ago, while i do believe that Inhumans is going to be made, until he comes out and recently states Inhumans is a part of phase 3 like he did with Ant-Man and Dr. Strange then we still can not say that it for sure is. I mean Ant-Man was supposed to be a part of Phase II at some point too. As much as I hope it's Phase 3, Inhumans can still end up being made later than that.

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

I don't recall Feige ever saying Ant-Man was a part of phase 2. Also, I'm not a stickler for it happening in phase 3, I'm just saying it's definitely happening in general, and that it looks to most likely be phase 3 because of how they're ramping up the Inhumans' role in the comics this year.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #9
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

I'm okay with Guardians of the Galaxy being made so early because it serves a purpose, but if an Inhumans movie gets made without any Black Panther or Ms. Marvel movie in sight, I'll be upset.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #10
spideymouse
Side-Kick
 
spideymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
http://movieline.com/2012/04/30/kevi...cy-of-elektra/

He specifically said it was going to happen one day, not even that it was a possibility, he said he was confident it was happening along with Guardians and Doctor Strange, both of which we know are happening. Now we have the Inhumans suddenly being given a bigger role than they've had in decades in the comics this year. It's pretty clear that that day is coming pretty soon.
By this same logic, we should be getting a Black Widow solo film soon too...

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #11
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

He never said a Black Widow solo was in the works in that interview, he said he wouldn't mind there being a solo film but because they're only doing two a year there's just not enough space for her. He specifically said Inhumans was in the works and was going to happen. Did not say anything of that sort with Widow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I'm okay with Guardians of the Galaxy being made so early because it serves a purpose, but if an Inhumans movie gets made without any Black Panther or Ms. Marvel movie in sight, I'll be upset.
I don't really understand this hang up on having Panther and Ms. Marvel movies. Do they actually serve anymore of a purpose than Inhumans? Not really, it just depends on where Marvel is taking the story. The Inhumans is something completely different than what Marvel has done before, which is what Feige has said he looks for in making new films, and is an interesting enough concept to fast track to a film. BP and Ms. Marvel are not only more in line with standard stories they've done but it's hard to really pitch their concepts.

Not saying Marvel couldn't do a good job on it or won't, just saying if it's Inhumans or them, the Inhumans are a more attractive property for film right now, especially if GotG takes off. And no, just because BP and Ms. Marvel are more well known and popular characters in comic book circles doesn't mean they would make more sense to Marvel Studios to make movies out of.


Last edited by Mr. Dent; 04-04-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #12
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
He never said a Black Widow solo was in the works in that interview, he said he wouldn't mind there being a solo film but because they're only doing two a year there's just not enough space for her. He specifically said Inhumans was in the works and was going to happen. Did not say anything of that sort with Widow.


I don't really understand this hang up on having Panther and Ms. Marvel movies. Do they actually serve anymore of a purpose than Inhumans? Not really, it just depends on where Marvel is taking the story. The Inhumans is something completely different than what Marvel has done before, which is what Feige has said he looks for in making new films, and is an interesting enough concept to fast track to a film. BP and Ms. Marvel are not only more in line with standard stories they've done but it's hard to really pitch their concepts.

Not saying Marvel couldn't do a good job on it or won't, just saying if it's Inhumans or them, the Inhumans are a more attractive property for film right now, especially if GotG takes off. And no, just because BP and Ms. Marvel are more well known and popular characters in comic book circles doesn't mean they would make more sense to Marvel Studios to make movies out of.
We're hung up on Black Panther and Ms Marvel films because it lends diversity to the universe. An African man who happens to be king of the most technologically and scientifically and mystically advanced country in the world is pretty different than what they've been putting out. And simply having a female hero who has actual super powers is definitely different than everything in the MCU as of now. I understand the whole putting out properties that fit with what's going on in the MCU at the moment is smart but they should at least diversify the MCU on principle.
The fact that they are tooting this as a whole universe makes it even more important to do this. Eventually people are going to start wondering... "do only white males become superheros in the Marvel universe?"

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #13
spideymouse
Side-Kick
 
spideymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
He never said a Black Widow solo was in the works in that interview, he said he wouldn't mind there being a solo film but because they're only doing two a year there's just not enough space for her. He specifically said Inhumans was in the works and was going to happen. Did not say anything of that sort with Widow.
He said this:
Quote:
We have already planned her next appearances and where to take that character because we believe in it and we believe in her in a big, big way. When will there be a standalone? Both is what we’re heading toward.
There have been other interviews in which Feige and Johansson have both confirmed that a solo film has actively been part of the conversations at Marvel.

For what it's worth, it should be noted that Black Panther is the only unannounced franchise with an actually announced writer attached.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:32 AM   #14
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
He said this:There have been other interviews in which Feige and Johansson have both confirmed that a solo film has actively been part of the conversations at Marvel.

For what it's worth, it should be noted that Black Panther is the only unannounced franchise with an actually announced writer attached.
Right! So Dent with your logic because Widow is about to be a main character in the upcoming Avengers Assemble cartoon that means a Widow solo film is coming in Phase 3 too. Like I said before I want Inhumans to happen but saying it's going to happen in Phase 3 is unfounded at the moment.
And as far as Ant-Man being in Phase 2 I said it was widely thought to be in Phase 2. I know Feige never said it was in Phase 2 but everyone thought it was because all the evidence pointed to it. We can speculate all we want but until they say something is a part of a phase it's technically not.

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:00 AM   #15
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

That is not at all my logic. :/

First of all, that quote spideymouse used doesn't knock anything I said, it's exactly what I said. He's not against a solo Black Widow film, but because of the tight schedule, it's difficult to make one right now as opposed to just having her in other films. Whereas with Inhumans, not only did he say it's in the works, but he mentioned it in the same breath with two properties we now know are getting films, and he brought all of them up on his own without being asked. That's a lot more concrete and suggestive than him just saying "I think" we're headed in both directions but it's difficult with the schedule. He made it sound like Inhumans, Guardians, and Doctor Strange were all sure things, while he peppered his BW statements and wouldn't have even mentioned her with a movie if he had not been asked. Basically, a solo BW movie is not high on the priority list, while Inhumans are.

Next, your statement that BW being in the AA cartoon is somehow paramount to the Inhumans getting a vastly increased role in the comics after decades of obscurity...that's pretty silly. :/

Finally, again, I am not a stickler for it being in phase 3, my only contention is that I'm 100% positive the film will happen. But, all I'm saying is that given the timing of everything, it's apparent that it's happening in the very near future, and the near future would be phase 3.

I didn't mean for my post to come off as me saying it being in phase 3 is fact, just that it happening is pretty close to fact, and the timing of the upcoming pimping in the comics makes it seem like phase 3 would be the place...it wouldn't make sense for Marvel editorial to start pimping out Inhumans now, in 2013, if it weren't going to be coming out before A3.


Last edited by Mr. Dent; 04-05-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #16
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
That is not at all my logic. :/

First of all, that quote spideymouse used doesn't knock anything I said, it's exactly what I said. He's not against a solo Black Widow film, but because of the tight schedule, it's difficult to make one right now as opposed to just having her in other films. Whereas with Inhumans, not only did he say it's in the works, but he mentioned it in the same breath with two properties we now know are getting films, and he brought all of them up on his own without being asked. That's a lot more concrete and suggestive than him just saying "I think" we're headed in both directions but it's difficult with the schedule. He made it sound like Inhumans, Guardians, and Doctor Strange were all sure things, while he peppered his BW statements and wouldn't have even mentioned her with a movie if he had not been asked. Basically, a solo BW movie is not high on the priority list, while Inhumans are.

Next, your statement that BW being in the AA cartoon is somehow paramount to the Inhumans getting a vastly increased role in the comics after decades of obscurity...that's pretty silly. :/

Finally, again, I am not a stickler for it being in phase 3, my only contention is that I'm 100% positive the film will happen. But, all I'm saying is that given the timing of everything, it's apparent that it's happening in the very near future, and the near future would be phase 3.

I didn't mean for my post to come off as me saying it being in phase 3 is fact, just that it happening is pretty close to fact, and the timing of the upcoming pimping in the comics makes it seem like phase 3 would be the place...it wouldn't make sense for Marvel editorial to start pimping out Inhumans now, in 2013, if it weren't going to be coming out before A3.
Okay well in that case we both do agree that Inhumans has a very high likelyhood of being in Phase 3. I've been saying this all along and the Inhumans now having a huge part in the comics does solidify this. I just thought you were stating it as a irrefutable fact. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Talking about Widow, I'm kind of worried Renner might not come back for A2 :/

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:06 AM   #17
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,800
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I don't really understand this hang up on having Panther and Ms. Marvel movies. Do they actually serve anymore of a purpose than Inhumans?
They don't have to serve a purpose, they're just long overdue for f'n movies. Along with Dr. Strange and Ant-Man, those two are the only big stand-alone characters Marvel has yet to adapt. I don't have a problem with Inhumans, I just want to see BP and Ms. Marvel on screen while Marvel still has their current cast together, and if Inhumans gets in the way of that, I'll be upset. It's that simple.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #18
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

I'd be surprised if he's not back for A2, I mean, he is ab Avenger. It's looking less likely that he'll be in TWS though, even though I thought he might be. Hopefully Hawkeye gets some type of development in A2...it's getting pretty ridiculous lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
They don't have to serve a purpose, they're just long overdue for f'n movies. Along with Dr. Strange and Ant-Man, those two are the only big stand-alone characters Marvel has yet to adapt. I don't have a problem with Inhumans, I just want to see BP and Ms. Marvel on screen while Marvel still has their current cast together, and if Inhumans gets in the way of that, I'll be upset. It's that simple.
I understand. I guess I'm just fine with getting Ant-Man and Strange as the only new Avengers for now.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:23 AM   #19
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games
 
blalex620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 755
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I'd be surprised if he's not back for A2, I mean, he is ab Avenger. It's looking less likely that he'll be in TWS though, even though I thought he might be. Hopefully Hawkeye gets some type of development in A2...it's getting pretty ridiculous lol.


I understand. I guess I'm just fine with getting Ant-Man and Strange as the only new Avengers for now.
I say he might not be back because he did an interview saying even though he enjoyed playing Hawkeye he didn't like that he didn't play the Hawkeye he signed up for in Avengers. And now looking at that article you posted where Feige said Widow would have a big presence in Phase 2 before A2 and no mention of Hawkeye at all just has me scared that Renner might not want to do the character anymore because they're delegating him to basically lesser-character status. With Hulk it's understandable Ruffalo understands the character is being delegated to Avengers only movies right now. But I don't think Renner likes that from the interview he gave.

__________________
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth
blalex620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #20
A Necessary Evil
#Fannibal
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,825
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Just saw the phase 2 doc, and gotta say, while I'm loving what I see, and though it's no surprise as we knew it already, it breaks my heart knowing Tony, Steve, Thor, Antman, and the Guardians are getting action..while poor old Mark Ruffalo is twiddling his thumbs for three years, and no Hulk movie his way.

__________________
This is my design.

Raimi or not, it's absolutely hilarious how much Sony realizes they screwed the pooch.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #21
spideymouse
Side-Kick
 
spideymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Just saw the phase 2 doc, and gotta say, while I'm loving what I see, and though it's no surprise as we knew it already, it breaks my heart knowing Tony, Steve, Thor, Antman, and the Guardians are getting action..while poor old Mark Ruffalo is twiddling his thumbs for three years, and no Hulk movie his way.
Eh, he'll get his own work in between. It'd be pretty fantastic if he (or Renner, or any of the MCU actors) showed up at any of these movies' premieres, even if he doesn't have roles in the movies themselves. Just as a sort of camaraderie thing. Chris Hemsworth and Jaimie Alexander (and Zoe Saldana, btw) attended the CA:TFA premiere back in 2011, so I don't think it's out of the question.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #22
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blalex620 View Post
I say he might not be back because he did an interview saying even though he enjoyed playing Hawkeye he didn't like that he didn't play the Hawkeye he signed up for in Avengers. And now looking at that article you posted where Feige said Widow would have a big presence in Phase 2 before A2 and no mention of Hawkeye at all just has me scared that Renner might not want to do the character anymore because they're delegating him to basically lesser-character status. With Hulk it's understandable Ruffalo understands the character is being delegated to Avengers only movies right now. But I don't think Renner likes that from the interview he gave.
When I read that I took it as him saying he didn't want to be a mindless puppet for most of the film next time. I don't think he necessarily minds too much not having his own solo film, he just wants to play the Barton he signed onto (the sarcastic, rash *******).

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #23
spideymouse
Side-Kick
 
spideymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
When I read that I took it as him saying he didn't want to be a mindless puppet for most of the film next time. I don't think he necessarily minds too much not having his own solo film, he just wants to play the Barton he signed onto (the sarcastic, rash *******).
Seriously. He had more character development in his one minute in Thor than he did in the whole of the Avengers movie.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #24
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 6,344
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I don't really understand this hang up on having Panther and Ms. Marvel movies.
You don't get the hang up on having movies for awesome characters? Really? I can understand if it's not a priority, which I agree, it isn't for MS, but you don't get it?

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas -
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #25
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Not in the context of everything else we're getting. I agree, Panther is an awesome character (don't really care much about Ms. Marvel either way) but I'd rather get my epic space adventures and outcasted experimental aliens than a grim dark Panther movie. Ant-Man, Wasp, and Strange are three big Avengers, that's enough to hold me over in terms of new Avengers for phase 3.

And honestly they probably shouldn't rush into those two characters anyway because ideally the Kree should be established (assuming they have the rights to them) before a Captain/Ms. Marvel movie and as for Panther, he's a loner and king in the first place, so the only way to realistically bring him into the Avengers fold is to have his country involved somehow, and we're way far away from that at present time.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.