The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #751
spideymouse
Side-Kick
 
spideymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Thor approaches....and sees someone in a likeness of his own armor and helmet, with a hammer very much like his own Mjolnir, and a strange alien horse face.... (played in a surprise casting move by Sarah Jessica Parker)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post


Oh poor Sarah.
Let's be honest, that wouldn't be such a surprise. =P

spideymouse is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #752
echostation
Banned User
 
echostation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 5,094
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

People make Grown Ups hits and other movies hit here like Twilight and other films. So safe to assume reasonable processing of thought may not be in full capability and capacity, reason of Tron bombing so badly was dumb choice of color scheme. Peoples reject thiese things... REmember overall audience intelligent ok but most can also be judgemental and confuze over what may appear to be simple but really big thing deals ok. Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience. Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite, Blue with Blue on Tron happened and it was rejected, very same reason for Captain America costume made so much fun of in Avenger despite movie being hit. Members in viewing public DISCERN that this is copy or poor inspiration from other prior work without any CREDITING of prior film work (Tron should have credit to Avatar, Avenger should have credit to AVatar simple, then audience will appreciate more).

Jose (or Jorge as known in inner circles) Kosinski now wise with Oblivion. Choose BIG BIG STAR in terms of Tom Cruise, immediately distinguishes film, and WHITE color palate... no stupid blue copying or neon dark blue. He makes film look so visually unique, Beautiful desolation as he say, everything WHITE, CRYSTAL, NEW FRESH against desolate backdrop... Something that CATCHES EYE in audience EYE that makes one go to see film. FRESH new LOOK that's absolutely key.

Now why introduce character that has EXACT same costume even with some of you as you say horse face (he's not a horse, he's an alien... why would they have Horse in Thor costume and make up, SHEESH). IT will so so silly to see Thor with unique viking like red cape costume and horse-man Beta Ray bill WITH EXACT Same costume fighting alongside. No fun, no uniqueness, just double role... stupid and CONFUSING (Multiplicity with 8 Michael Keaton, why no one watch? Stupid cuz all the same actor walking all around, NEED FRESHNESS, You HAVE to put in time to develop NEW LOOK, not have same actor or same looking going around).

This is clear cut case if they introduce Horse Ray Bill that people WILL EASILY confuse. Red capes both flying around with long distance CGI shots, who is hitting who? Which one is hitting on Malakeith? Can't make out unless you clearly see up close which is stupid then you can't see action shot of hammer striking Dark Elves or Malakeith. Why even introduce characters that look the same

Reason for EXACT same dumb idea of putting in BIzarro into Superman, No one want to see this as one wants to see FRESH NEW LOOKING DIFFERENT characters... not just same, it's copying, and totally confusing. Audiences will confuse both and just reject outright...

echostation is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #753
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,752
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part


__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #754
Donar
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 116
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Psycho post!!

Donar is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #755
kaijunexus
===---- ゴジラ 2014 ----===
 
kaijunexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,473
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

I lost it when he mentioned Multiplicity and Michael Keaton. LOL!

__________________
Phase 1 >>> IM - TIH - IM2 - Thor - CA: TFA - The Avengers
Phase 2 >>> IM3 - Thor: TDW - AoS - Agent Carter - CA: TWS - GotG - Avengers: Age of Ultron
Phase 3 >>> Ant-Man - Daredevil - Jessica Jones - Luke Cage - Iron Fist - The Defenders

ゴジラ
kaijunexus is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #756
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,363
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
People make Grown Ups hits and other movies hit here like Twilight and other films. So safe to assume reasonable processing of thought may not be in full capability and capacity, reason of Tron bombing so badly was dumb choice of color scheme. Peoples reject thiese things... REmember overall audience intelligent ok but most can also be judgemental and confuze over what may appear to be simple but really big thing deals ok. Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience. Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite, Blue with Blue on Tron happened and it was rejected, very same reason for Captain America costume made so much fun of in Avenger despite movie being hit. Members in viewing public DISCERN that this is copy or poor inspiration from other prior work without any CREDITING of prior film work (Tron should have credit to Avatar, Avenger should have credit to AVatar simple, then audience will appreciate more).

Jose (or Jorge as known in inner circles) Kosinski now wise with Oblivion. Choose BIG BIG STAR in terms of Tom Cruise, immediately distinguishes film, and WHITE color palate... no stupid blue copying or neon dark blue. He makes film look so visually unique, Beautiful desolation as he say, everything WHITE, CRYSTAL, NEW FRESH against desolate backdrop... Something that CATCHES EYE in audience EYE that makes one go to see film. FRESH new LOOK that's absolutely key.

Now why introduce character that has EXACT same costume even with some of you as you say horse face (he's not a horse, he's an alien... why would they have Horse in Thor costume and make up, SHEESH). IT will so so silly to see Thor with unique viking like red cape costume and horse-man Beta Ray bill WITH EXACT Same costume fighting alongside. No fun, no uniqueness, just double role... stupid and CONFUSING (Multiplicity with 8 Michael Keaton, why no one watch? Stupid cuz all the same actor walking all around, NEED FRESHNESS, You HAVE to put in time to develop NEW LOOK, not have same actor or same looking going around).

This is clear cut case if they introduce Horse Ray Bill that people WILL EASILY confuse. Red capes both flying around with long distance CGI shots, who is hitting who? Which one is hitting on Malakeith? Can't make out unless you clearly see up close which is stupid then you can't see action shot of hammer striking Dark Elves or Malakeith. Why even introduce characters that look the same

Reason for EXACT same dumb idea of putting in BIzarro into Superman, No one want to see this as one wants to see FRESH NEW LOOKING DIFFERENT characters... not just same, it's copying, and totally confusing. Audiences will confuse both and just reject outright...
Too much blue.

Blue.

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #757
Caboose
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 360
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
People make Grown Ups hits and other movies hit here like Twilight and other films. So safe to assume reasonable processing of thought may not be in full capability and capacity, reason of Tron bombing so badly was dumb choice of color scheme. Peoples reject thiese things... REmember overall audience intelligent ok but most can also be judgemental and confuze over what may appear to be simple but really big thing deals ok. Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience. Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite, Blue with Blue on Tron happened and it was rejected, very same reason for Captain America costume made so much fun of in Avenger despite movie being hit. Members in viewing public DISCERN that this is copy or poor inspiration from other prior work without any CREDITING of prior film work (Tron should have credit to Avatar, Avenger should have credit to AVatar simple, then audience will appreciate more).

Jose (or Jorge as known in inner circles) Kosinski now wise with Oblivion. Choose BIG BIG STAR in terms of Tom Cruise, immediately distinguishes film, and WHITE color palate... no stupid blue copying or neon dark blue. He makes film look so visually unique, Beautiful desolation as he say, everything WHITE, CRYSTAL, NEW FRESH against desolate backdrop... Something that CATCHES EYE in audience EYE that makes one go to see film. FRESH new LOOK that's absolutely key.

Now why introduce character that has EXACT same costume even with some of you as you say horse face (he's not a horse, he's an alien... why would they have Horse in Thor costume and make up, SHEESH). IT will so so silly to see Thor with unique viking like red cape costume and horse-man Beta Ray bill WITH EXACT Same costume fighting alongside. No fun, no uniqueness, just double role... stupid and CONFUSING (Multiplicity with 8 Michael Keaton, why no one watch? Stupid cuz all the same actor walking all around, NEED FRESHNESS, You HAVE to put in time to develop NEW LOOK, not have same actor or same looking going around).

This is clear cut case if they introduce Horse Ray Bill that people WILL EASILY confuse. Red capes both flying around with long distance CGI shots, who is hitting who? Which one is hitting on Malakeith? Can't make out unless you clearly see up close which is stupid then you can't see action shot of hammer striking Dark Elves or Malakeith. Why even introduce characters that look the same

Reason for EXACT same dumb idea of putting in BIzarro into Superman, No one want to see this as one wants to see FRESH NEW LOOKING DIFFERENT characters... not just same, it's copying, and totally confusing. Audiences will confuse both and just reject outright...
Wat. Wat.

WAT.

Caboose is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #758
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,363
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Jose (Jorge) Kosinski. Oh my goodness what a rich post

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #759
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com
 
mkilban2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,449
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

my head hurts. I feel bad that we're all mocking this person, but at least make some logical sense.

__________________
"1983: I was 14 years old and I still have a nanny.. that was weird!"

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #760
InternetPeople
Petty... and tiny
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 396
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
People make Grown Ups hits and other movies hit here like Twilight and other films. So safe to assume reasonable processing of thought may not be in full capability and capacity, reason of Tron bombing so badly was dumb choice of color scheme. Peoples reject thiese things... REmember overall audience intelligent ok but most can also be judgemental and confuze over what may appear to be simple but really big thing deals ok. Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience. Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite, Blue with Blue on Tron happened and it was rejected, very same reason for Captain America costume made so much fun of in Avenger despite movie being hit. Members in viewing public DISCERN that this is copy or poor inspiration from other prior work without any CREDITING of prior film work (Tron should have credit to Avatar, Avenger should have credit to AVatar simple, then audience will appreciate more).

Jose (or Jorge as known in inner circles) Kosinski now wise with Oblivion. Choose BIG BIG STAR in terms of Tom Cruise, immediately distinguishes film, and WHITE color palate... no stupid blue copying or neon dark blue. He makes film look so visually unique, Beautiful desolation as he say, everything WHITE, CRYSTAL, NEW FRESH against desolate backdrop... Something that CATCHES EYE in audience EYE that makes one go to see film. FRESH new LOOK that's absolutely key.

Now why introduce character that has EXACT same costume even with some of you as you say horse face (he's not a horse, he's an alien... why would they have Horse in Thor costume and make up, SHEESH). IT will so so silly to see Thor with unique viking like red cape costume and horse-man Beta Ray bill WITH EXACT Same costume fighting alongside. No fun, no uniqueness, just double role... stupid and CONFUSING (Multiplicity with 8 Michael Keaton, why no one watch? Stupid cuz all the same actor walking all around, NEED FRESHNESS, You HAVE to put in time to develop NEW LOOK, not have same actor or same looking going around).
I'm gonna put you down as not a fan of the Sarah Jessica Parker fan-casting.

Quote:
This is clear cut case if they introduce Horse Ray Bill that people WILL EASILY confuse. Red capes both flying around with long distance CGI shots, who is hitting who? Which one is hitting on Malakeith? Can't make out unless you clearly see up close which is stupid then you can't see action shot of hammer striking Dark Elves or Malakeith. Why even introduce characters that look the same
You made sense here. Bill won't have a big , or any role, in THOR 2 but the costume issues will always be a problem.


Quote:
Reason for EXACT same dumb idea of putting in BIzarro into Superman, No one want to see this as one wants to see FRESH NEW LOOKING DIFFERENT characters... not just same, it's copying, and totally confusing. Audiences will confuse both and just reject outright...
I really hope English is not your first language.

InternetPeople is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #761
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 11,768
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Too much blue.

Blue.
Was Michael Keaton blue in Multiplicity? I'm just asking, because, you know, that would tend to alienate audiences too.


(Definitely voting for Echostation's post for Post of the Year. What judge do I have to bribe to ensure a win here?)

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #762
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista
 
Crimson King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,918
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Try to get. Try to know. Cater to audience.
I think I have my new signature...

__________________
kingwrites.com // @kingmatte
Crimson King is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #763
Donar
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 116
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
I think I have my new signature...
Quote:
Now using similar or same color palettes does not whet appetite
This is pretty good too.

Donar is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #764
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,726
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post



I don't ask for much; all that I ask for is that we get a moment or two (that's not cut from the film) of seeing Thor doing something directly that involves him saving some innocent civilians during the mayhem that takes place while he's on Earth since we've not seen him do anything like that. He's been strictly portrayed as a prince and warrior, with the "superhero" aspect being played to a minimum for him in the MCU.

herolee10 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #765
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,143
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I agree, the earliest he should appear is Thor 3 for the reason you mentioned. Although, I'm down for him appearing even later than that.
Yeah I'd prefer if he appeared later, especially since Balder hasn't even been introduced yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Balder for me. He and Thor don't have to be brothers. Just very close friends that view each other as brothers.
I'd definately put Balder over Bill, he'd be seen as more unique plus he's more important to Thor's mythos overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I don't ask for much; all that I ask for is that we get a moment or two (that's not cut from the film) of seeing Thor doing something directly that involves him saving some innocent civilians during the mayhem that takes place while he's on Earth since we've not seen him do anything like that. He's been strictly portrayed as a prince and warrior, with the "superhero" aspect being played to a minimum for him in the MCU.
He's gonna be on Earth taking on an invasion alone, it's a safe bet that he'll have quite a few of those moments.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 04-04-2013 at 09:12 PM.
BigThor is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #766
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,466
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Definitely voting for Echostation's post for Post of the Year.
It gets even more awesome if you read it in Rorschach's voice.

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #767
The_Mighty_Thor
Stay thy hand troll!
 
The_Mighty_Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Beantown.
Posts: 6,857
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I don't ask for much; all that I ask for is that we get a moment or two (that's not cut from the film) of seeing Thor doing something directly that involves him saving some innocent civilians during the mayhem that takes place while he's on Earth since we've not seen him do anything like that. He's been strictly portrayed as a prince and warrior, with the "superhero" aspect being played to a minimum for him in the MCU.
He sacrificed himself to the destroyer to save all the innocent people in that town! What do you have to do to get a little recognition as a hero on these boards?

__________________
MY GOD CARRIES A HAMMER, YOURS WAS NAILED TO A CROSS! ANY QUESTIONS?
The_Mighty_Thor is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #768
Rock Sexton
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Southwest
Posts: 9,139
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
It gets even more awesome if you read it in Rorschach's voice.
Try doing it with Jimmy's from South Park .... very much very much.

Rock Sexton is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #769
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,947
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

After the sizzle reel, Dark World is still firmly my favorite going into Phase 2, but Winter Solider isn't looking too bad right now either. I can't wait to see the Thor fight footage "finished". Hard to capture his awesome in BTS footage.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #770
Rock Sexton
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Southwest
Posts: 9,139
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
After the sizzle reel, Dark World is still firmly my favorite going into Phase 2, but Winter Solider isn't looking too bad right now either. I can't wait to see the Thor fight footage "finished". Hard to capture his awesome in BTS footage.
I'm basically chomping at the bit to see some coherent footage and to get a glimpse of Alan Taylor's take on this franchise ..... waiting 2.5 more weeks is gonna kill me.

Rock Sexton is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #771
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,726
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mighty_Thor View Post
He sacrificed himself to the destroyer to save all the innocent people in that town! What do you have to do to get a little recognition as a hero on these boards?
I meant when he's fully powered. I'm not saying that he hasn't shown any acts of heroism. I'm just saying that it'd be nice to see him using his abilities in those kind of acts as opposed towards being used strictly for a offensive assaults at the enemy.

herolee10 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #772
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 11,768
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
It gets even more awesome if you read it in Rorschach's voice.
I prefer it in Horshack's voice.



"OOOH, OOOOH, MISTER KOTTA...MISTER KOTTA!"

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #773
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,947
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

The one thing about Thor is that his battles can cause quite a bit of collateral damage. Kind of like Superman vs. Zod Trio in Superman II. Would be nice to see how he deals with that.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #774
DarthAlani
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Death Star
Posts: 736
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Thor TDW is easily my most anticipated film of phase 2.

DarthAlani is offline  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #775
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.
 
Brian Braddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 13,520
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Echostation, you certainly dont help yourself. God only knows what you think of the Smurfs and the Blue Man Group.

__________________
Klaus Hergesheimer - checking radiation shields....
Brian Braddock is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.