The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Guardians of the Galaxy > Guardians of the Galaxy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #11
Hunter of weaklings
Default Re: The Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy: The Gamora Thread

Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
And she'll have pupils.
I don't know, Drax doesn't have them in the concept art, and it doesn't appear she does either. And if they do have pupils then they're white. I know it's just concept art, but even that first piece of Avengers concept art didn't change their looks much.

"I knew there was something wrong, it just took a while to dawn on me, or maybe I was just afraid to think it, but you survived the destruction because you caused it. Raina wasn't the only one changed in there, and I'm pretty sure the DNA results that I'm running right now will confirm that there's nothing wrong with the data in my head Skye, there's something wrong with you."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote