The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

View Poll Results: Conspiracies? Fun or Frightening?
Fun 3 37.50%
Frightening 3 37.50%
Ignorance is Bliss 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #701
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthemadness View Post
Sooooo...anyone reading up or hear about those silly martial law theories?

I can't even read all of this....just....wow and blah.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...w-2580530.html
I can't, I just....can't.

SuperT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #702
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
I can't, I just....can't.
Yep. Martial Law happening? lol....no. There is a conspiracy-action movie being made though. Gray State. The Wet Dream of conspiracy theories. The full out war in America one. While I wouldn't ruin the real life possibility of that happening, it's very, very, very, very low still chances. But ti still be a cool and scary movie to see. Suppose to come out 2015. They taking the time and eveyrthing to make sure it's right and all.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #703
Alex_Spider
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yep. Martial Law happening? lol....no. There is a conspiracy-action movie being made though. Gray State. The Wet Dream of conspiracy theories. The full out war in America one. While I wouldn't ruin the real life possibility of that happening, it's very, very, very, very low still chances. But ti still be a cool and scary movie to see. Suppose to come out 2015. They taking the time and eveyrthing to make sure it's right and all.
Damn, that trailer creeped me out. Very realistic depiction of events..I hope things don't reach that point of a new civil war.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #704
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

I'm so manipulative I'll believe anything I read. I guess thats why I like conspiracies soo much. I'm just a fool

Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #705
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organisations to do the same.

I feel like all the Trolls of every forum around the interwebs have been gathered by the US to build an army.

Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #706
Hotwire
Pro-Customizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNitro View Post
I'm so easily manipulated I'll believe anything I read. I guess thats why I like conspiracies soo much. I'm just a fool
Fixed.

Hotwire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #707
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNitro View Post
The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organisations to do the same.

I feel like all the Trolls of every forum around the interwebs have been gathered by the US to build an army.

I've been found out--I mean, cool story, bro.

Old 04-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #708
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

what time is it?!?!?!

I SAID TEH TIME FOOLS!

Cospiracy theory poll results time! Dat sexy PPP Firm.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...-results-.html

Quote:
28% of voters believe secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t
Of course. Now, a NWO doesn't have to be evil. I honestly believe when people say they want world peace, they want a New World Order. Or something close to it. We have all these countries and still violence.

Quote:
51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone
This is the one I believe in 100%.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #709
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Err...to be fair, it's not a one world govt...in fact, this sounds boring but...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Biden: We need a New World Order.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #710
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

I don't know why people are so worried about this New World Order.

Most of the world is already run by corrupt autocrats.

You tell a Russian or Chinese, or Indian about the New World Order, and they would ask you "what does new mean?".

Thundercrack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #711
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post

You tell a Russian or Chinese, or Indian about the New World Order, and they would ask you "what does new mean?".

100-28. Is 72. 72% according to PPP do not believe in a New World Order. Yet, people in power always use that saying.

PPP did a poll and 28% believe in a NWO.

But NWO can mean other than one world Govt, right? Biden did not say one world, he spoke about global trade agreements after WW2 or some boring crap.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #712
Kelly
I'm Awake!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
100-28. Is 72. 72% according to PPP do not believe in a New World Order. Yet, people in power always use that saying.

PPP did a poll and 28% believe in a NWO.

But NWO can mean other than one world Govt, right? Biden did not say one world, he spoke about global trade agreements after WW2 or some boring crap.
People in the poll are probably thinking like many of the term used as the conspiracy of the Bildeberg Group.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #713
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
People in the poll are probably thinking like many of the term used as the conspiracy of the Bildeberg Group.

-_- Bilderberg isn't a conspiracy. They are now becoming well known. The conspiracy/rumors is what are they talking about in those meetings.

if it's just playing some Wii U and dissing the Libertarians and Greens...well then...

Old 04-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #714
Kelly
I'm Awake!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
-_- Bilderberg isn't a conspiracy. They are now becoming well known. The conspiracy/rumors is what are they talking about in those meetings.

if it's just playing some Wii U and dissing the Libertarians and Greens...well then...
They've always been well known....and what they are a part of is what conspiracies are made of...not the group themselves. What I was saying was, people equate them with the New World Order....

They have actually been put on the back burner with most conspiracy theorists over the last few years....during Bush 39's reign as President they were all over the internet in conspiracies...

Old 04-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #715
OutRiddled
Banned User

Quote:

Because concentration of power in the hands of a few is a bad thing. See any dictatorship that has ever existed for proof of this.

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #716
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
Because concentration of power in the hands of a few is a bad thing. See any dictatorship that has ever existed for proof of this.
Hate to break it to you, but power has always been concentrated. Even in the "free world". In America, 10 percent control 75 percent of all the wealth. And the disparity is only growing. And I believe it's one percent that controls about half of all wealth, anyway.

That's just human nature. A small group of psychopaths rule over the dumb, weak-willed masses.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #717
Kelly
I'm Awake!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Hate to break it to you, but power has always been concentrated. Even in the "free world". In America, 10 percent control 75 percent of all the wealth. And the disparity is only growing. And I believe it's one percent that controls about half of all wealth, anyway.

That's just human nature. A small group of psychopaths rule over the dumb, weak-willed masses.

So according to you, being rich makes you a psychopath and if you aren't you are dumb and weak-willed? Wow, your generalizations have taken on a whole new level today.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #718
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
So according to you, being rich makes you a psychopath and if you aren't you are dumb and weak-willed? Wow, your generalizations have taken on a whole new level today.
That's a rather gross oversimplification.

For most of our history we have been ruled by tyrants. Why do you think that is? Why do you think that trend continues, largely unabated? Why do even our democratically elected politicians exhibit so many psychopathic tendencies?

Old 04-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #719
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
That's a rather gross oversimplification.

For most of our history we have been ruled by tyrants. Why do you think that is? Why do you think that trend continues, largely unabated? Why do even our democratically elected politicians exhibit so many psychopathic tendencies?

Human Nature and a want-want-want society.

Example? Me. -_- no one wants to hire me...well, if zombies rose, I ain't saving your ass, Mr/Ms.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #720
Hobgoblin
Veritas veritatum
SHH! Global Moderator

I never paid much attention to conspiracy theories, but my prof recently said she believes in them. This was after after a black student said that she was about to become an organ donor and the woman at the DMV told her not to do it. Supposedly the theory is that if an African American is in a car accident and survives but is in bad shape, the doctors/paramedics will let them die because there is a shortage of black organ donors.

Think of everything that the Green Goblin has done in the world of Spider-Man, and think of everything that Doc Ock has done — Doc Ock is the guy who killed Peter Parker! You don't get better ranking points on villainy than that. So you have two of Spider-Man's greatest foes — the two greatest foes — heading toward a collision....I've got a pit over here filled with people I've killed in Spider-Man. So I mean this in all seriousness: When you hit "Goblin Nation," all bets are off. No one is safe. No one is safe.

-Dan Slott
Hobgoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #721
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
I never paid much attention to conspiracy theories, but my prof recently said she believes in them. This was after after a black student said that she was about to become an organ donor and the woman at the DMV told her not to do it. Supposedly the theory is that if an African American is in a car accident and survives but is in bad shape, the doctors/paramedics will let them die because there is a shortage of black organ donors.
I thought race didn't matter in organ donations. We all human. A heart is a heart, wtf.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #722
Hobgoblin
Veritas veritatum
SHH! Global Moderator

That's what I thought. I may be remembering the exact theory wrong but I'm kind of anxious to ask my classmate to repeat what she said.

Think of everything that the Green Goblin has done in the world of Spider-Man, and think of everything that Doc Ock has done — Doc Ock is the guy who killed Peter Parker! You don't get better ranking points on villainy than that. So you have two of Spider-Man's greatest foes — the two greatest foes — heading toward a collision....I've got a pit over here filled with people I've killed in Spider-Man. So I mean this in all seriousness: When you hit "Goblin Nation," all bets are off. No one is safe. No one is safe.

-Dan Slott
Old 04-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #723
Hobgoblin
Veritas veritatum
SHH! Global Moderator

This explains the conspiracy theory better than I can.

http://thegrio.com/2009/08/04/africa...-of-donations/

-Dan Slott
Old 04-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #724
OutRiddled
Banned User

Quote:

You're right. Let's just all put up with these psychopaths because it's in human nature.

( )

OutRiddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:20 PM   #725
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Well, Parker Wayne ruined the fun...

Anyone up for discussing NWO to begin the year?