The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #851
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,251
Th Redface Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicChick View Post
i hate how my scanner/printer isn't working
Scanning and printing pictures of your butt only works in the movies, hellooooo.

Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #852
ComicChick
refuse to feel the flames
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 50,310
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

har har

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #853
Ultimatehero
Life is infinite
 
Ultimatehero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,473
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Who else absolutely despises going to THIS site on their phones because the ads makes navigating near impossible?

Ultimatehero is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 01:35 AM   #854
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,267
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Do you use the desktop site or mobile site? Because I never get ads on the mobile site.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 01:42 AM   #855
Ultimatehero
Life is infinite
 
Ultimatehero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,473
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Do you use the desktop site or mobile site? Because I never get ads on the mobile site.
Mobile and you can't close them either, you have to go back and try to access the page that got you the ad again. Droid phone.

__________________
"If we are all united, we can take back our lives. While they stand divided, we can fight them and their laws. If we get up off our knees, we can show them that we are people. We can take back this "free" country! - Anti-Flag

Last edited by Ultimatehero; 04-07-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Ultimatehero is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #856
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,267
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I have droid too. Must be Chrome. It has an popup blocker.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #857
Spider-Aziz
Supa-Pizza
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 34,720
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatehero View Post
Mobile and you can't close them either, you have to go back and try to access the page that got you the ad again. Droid phone.
I use the mobile site, no ads at all on my phone

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character, Part 1, Part 2
We're abusing our acronym privileges... ~ Sawyer
You are not as smart as you think you are. Chances are some people you consider idiots are wiser than you believe they are.
I am No. 14: Supa-Pizza
Spider-Aziz is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #858
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 13,855
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I've seen an occasional ad every once in a while whenever I use the site on my phone.

__________________
Avy by Kane52630
Duke is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #859
Ultimatehero
Life is infinite
 
Ultimatehero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,473
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

What I sought to make me feel "normal" and "have purpose" after being a 'bastard,' has in some regards ostracized me further. I never saw that one coming. And I hate that.

__________________
"If we are all united, we can take back our lives. While they stand divided, we can fight them and their laws. If we get up off our knees, we can show them that we are people. We can take back this "free" country! - Anti-Flag
Ultimatehero is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #860
Hobgoblin
Veritas veritatum
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Hobgoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lost with a faulty compass.
Posts: 18,840
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I can relate. My mother died back in 2006 and months before she passed, she told me that she hated me and wished I hadnt been born. Years later I was having a birthday lunch with my aunt (Mom's sister) and told her what she said. I thought she believed me but since then, she's been cold and angry towards me. So has her daughter and son in law. I dont know know what my aunt told them, but I am certainly persona non grata.

__________________
Think of everything that the Green Goblin has done in the world of Spider-Man, and think of everything that Doc Ock has done Doc Ock is the guy who killed Peter Parker! You don't get better ranking points on villainy than that. So you have two of Spider-Man's greatest foes the two greatest foes heading toward a collision....I've got a pit over here filled with people I've killed in Spider-Man. So I mean this in all seriousness: When you hit "Goblin Nation," all bets are off. No one is safe. No one is safe.

-Dan Slott
Hobgoblin is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #861
Figs
Side-Kick
 
Figs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,454
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I hate that I can't "eject" my Ipod. I have it plugged in my computer at work to charge the battery but there is no icon on the desktop or lower right hand task bar to eject it before I can unplug the thing. I don't want to lose all my songs again.

Anyone have an Ipod that might be able to help.

Figs is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #862
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,267
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Open Windows Explorer, you should see it on the drive list.

Eject it from iTunes.

Reboot, your computer will eject all drives as part of the process.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #863
Figs
Side-Kick
 
Figs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,454
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Open Windows Explorer, you should see it on the drive list.

Eject it from iTunes.

Reboot, your computer will eject all drives as part of the process.
Sadly I don't think this computer has Explorer. I searched for it and nothing came up.

Figs is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #864
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,250
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I hate how late I woke up today. I feel like I wasted the better part of the day.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #865
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,267
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
Sadly I don't think this computer has Explorer. I searched for it and nothing came up.
Are you on a Mac?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #866
Spider-Aziz
Supa-Pizza
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 34,720
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
Sadly I don't think this computer has Explorer. I searched for it and nothing came up.
Don't use the search engine, if that's what you did

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character, Part 1, Part 2
We're abusing our acronym privileges... ~ Sawyer
You are not as smart as you think you are. Chances are some people you consider idiots are wiser than you believe they are.
I am No. 14: Supa-Pizza
Spider-Aziz is online now  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #867
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
I hate how late I woke up today. I feel like I wasted the better part of the day.
I hate waking up!

Piper Maru is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #868
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,250
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

You may want to talk to a therapist about that.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #869
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,226
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I hate when the weekend ends

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #870
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
You may want to talk to a therapist about that.
Would I be able to nap during the sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNitro View Post
I hate when the weekend ends

The weekends go by way to fast! And before you know it, another glorious Monday returns. I can't wait to go back to work!

Piper Maru is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #871
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,226
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Already ahead of ya. Thankfully though, only about another hour and a half left at work

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #872
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,267
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper Maru View Post
Would I be able to nap during the sessions?



The weekends go by way to fast! And before you know it, another glorious Monday returns. I can't wait to go back to work!
Well maybe don't sleep through the weekend

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #873
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Well maybe don't sleep through the weekend

pwn3d!



Piper Maru is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #874
Figs
Side-Kick
 
Figs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,454
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Are you on a Mac?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Don't use the search engine, if that's what you did
I misunderstood you. I do have Internet Explorer but I'm at work so I don't want to download Itunes on here.

I just said screw it and unplugged it. Still works!

Figs is offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #875
Figs
Side-Kick
 
Figs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,454
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

I HATE how so many people have to quote the same picture in a thread. If you want to respond to original person who posted it...delete the ****ing picture so we don't have to see it dozens of times.

Figs is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.