The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

View Poll Results: Love interest for Cap
Sharon Carter 86 79.63%
Wasp 3 2.78%
Other 19 17.59%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
If Emily VanCamp and Hayley Atwell look related, then couldn't Scarlett Johansson and Hayley Atwell look related? Or really any of the other Marvel females? Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings, etc.
I don't understand your reasoning... but if you see a resemblance between those actresses sure... I see none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Look at Kat, for example:

She looks more like Hayley Atwell than Emily does, especially in the boob deparment.
Kat Dennings in my opinion doesn't share any common facial features with Hayley Atwell. They do both have dark brown hair and big boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
A subjective truth from your point of view. That's hardly fact.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Of course it's not a fact. I'm the only one who knows what my family and I look like and in my opinion, we look less alike then they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
It's possible you could be seeing it because that's what you want to see.
Actually it's not possible at all. My choices for Sharon Carter were Imogen Poots and Teresa Palmer, they don't really look like Hayley and I didn't care. But when Emily VanCamp was cast I instantly noticed a resemblance. There was no "want" involved with VanCamp because I didn't want her in the first place, not that I don't like the choice now. The people I actually wanted for Sharon look less like Hayley then the person who was chosen.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 04-08-2013 at 03:36 PM.
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote