The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Old 04-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #51
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: Iron Man: Rise of Technovore (Anime Film)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
How was Hulk Vs. Wolverine in any way Anime?

The way the characters looked. That was pretty much it.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #52
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

I didn't get anime from that at all. And I actually like anime.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #53
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I didn't get anime from that at all. And I actually like anime.
Strange. Looked like it had more of an anime influence than the other Lionsgate movies to me.

Compared to Hulk vs. Thor, which didn't look very anime at all.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #54
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine

I think American cartoons should go back to the old Looney Tunes dynamism and flair. They couldn't make it work for Batman: Under the Red Hood because the story was too serious, thus the fight scenes were so over the top. But the dynamism has to be there to remain a cartoon.

The art style from the old Lionsgate Marvel cartoons was too blocky. The forms should be rounder like in the old days. Sharp action can still be achieved without exaggerting it in the human form.

The second achievement is when the sword exists in one's heart. When absent from one's hand one can strike an enemy at paces
even with bare hands.

Swordsmanship's ultimate achievement is the absence of the sword in both hand and heart. The swordsman is at peace with the rest of the world. He vows not to kill.
Red Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #55
Lord
All Mighty

Bump

With Marvel saying there could be more Marvel Anime coming from Madhouse

http://www.**************.com/fansit.../news/?a=78192

Quote:
Do you see Marvel moving ahead with similar collaborations with Madhouse in future?
Yes there is more coming. Like anything in the entertainment industry, people should vote with their wallets if they want more of something.
I sincerelly disliked the style of their other Marvel Anime shows, i think they should do a simpler style, probably closer to the 60s comics. Or something similar to what they did with the Hunter X Hunter anime

Basically take the original designs and twek them in order to make it actual animation, i'm not a big fan of the art style they went with

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote