The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #51
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,487
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
How can you not be okay with someone jumping or opening a door? It's okay to want him to do more, we all want him to, but in those situations he did exactly what he should have done. I'd understand if you thought his fighting moves during the fights were lackluster, but showing simple displays of strength shouldn't be looked down upon. What do you want him to do in those situations? Grab the door and crush it in one hand? Should he jump up high from an unnecessary hand stand?
Like I said, I'd have no problem with those moments if we got that and more of the jaw-dropping feats that Cap is known for in the comics. It's not how he did what he did in those moments, it's the fact that moments like those were all we really got from him.

I'm not asking you to understand, never did. And if you really and truly feel it's a problem that you can't understand where I'm coming from, that's on you. You need to let it go.


__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 04-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #52
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com
 
mkilban2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleveland/Kent, Ohio
Posts: 2,960
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
How can you not be okay with someone jumping or opening a door? It's okay to want him to do more, we all want him to, but in those situations he did exactly what he should have done. I'd understand if you thought his fighting moves during the fights were lackluster, but showing simple displays of strength shouldn't be looked down upon. What do you want him to do in those situations? Grab the door and crush it in one hand? Should he jump up high from an unnecessary hand stand?
I can't speak for him, but I feel similar in those being lackluster. They are good in those situations and show off his athleticism, but what I want at least are better fight scenes and even more incredible feats of athletic ability included with the jumping stuff. Similar to that .gif posted vs the Chitauri and the Video Game montage. I want shield throws off multiple people and walls with him jumping flipping and fighting then catching the shield and using it to deflect attacks in one big scene.

__________________
"1983: I was 14 years old and I still have a nanny.. that was weird!"

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #53
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
You need to let it go.

I don't need to do anything, if I want to understand why you feel the way you do I have the right to question you. You don't have to respond if you don't want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I can't speak for him, but I feel similar in those being lackluster. They are good in those situations and show off his athleticism, but what I want at least are better fight scenes and even more incredible feats of athletic ability included with the jumping stuff.
This is exactly what I'm trying to say. Those are not moments that need to be taken as action moments, they're simple displays of power, and they're good in that regard. If you take those as the extent of Cap's powers of course they seem lackluster. But if you take them for what they are, it makes no sense why they'd be lackluster.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 04-10-2013 at 10:41 PM.
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:37 PM   #54
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,487
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I don't need to do anything, if I want to understand why you feel the way you do I have the right to question you. You don't have to respond if you don't want to.


I do want to respond. It's not like I want to ignore you. However, you need to let this particular thing go, because I've answered it as best as I could. If you don't want to let it go, fine by me. Have at it.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #55
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I do want to respond. It's not like I want to ignore you. However, you need to let this particular thing go, because I've answered it as best as I could. If you don't want to let it go, fine by me. Have at it.
If you've really answered it best you could, I'll let it go. Not because I "need" to considering I didn't really get anything out of this discussion whatsoever, but because this is going nowhere.

That said, I'm pretty sure Kevin Feige said the Russo bros were going for a really action heavy movie. And in a movie with so much action, we're bound to see something cool.

P.S. reaction GIF's grind my gears

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #56
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,487
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
If you've really answered it best you could, I'll let it go. Not because I "need" to considering I didn't really get anything out of this discussion whatsoever, but because this is going nowhere.

That said, I'm pretty sure Kevin Feige said the Russo bros were going for a really action heavy movie. And in a movie with so much action, we're bound to see something cool.

P.S. reaction GIF's grind my gears

Yeah, I have a safe feeling with Phase 2. I'd like to think Marvel's been listening, and won't let anyone down with Cap's moves in the next movie. Everyone should be stepping it up in this Phase. Except for the Guardians since this will be their first outing, but even then, they need to come out strong.

Sorry, I can't help myself with the gifs. Love 'em. I'm so tempted to put up a "Grinds my gears" gif, but I won't.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #57
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,487
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

GOT YA'!




__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #58
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

I'd love to see Cap do something like this. It wasn't really athletic, but it definitely made me go "oh sh--" in the theater:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...NQVc6bc#t=115s

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #59
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com
 
mkilban2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleveland/Kent, Ohio
Posts: 2,960
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. Those are not moments that need to be taken as action moments, they're simple displays of power, and they're good in that regard. If you take those as the extent of Cap's powers of course they seem lackluster. But if you take them for what they are, it makes no sense why they'd be lackluster.

yay! I agree with everyone!

I'm content with what we've gotten from cap, but I really want them to tap into his potential.

__________________
"1983: I was 14 years old and I still have a nanny.. that was weird!"

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #60
Triad
Sofa King Suite!
 
Triad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Paper Street Soap Co.
Posts: 1,914
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

I agree with the popular opinion here that while they still were excellent, Cap's two prior films didn't quite nail his athleticism and were missing the jaw-dropping WTF?! moments that were much better depicted in that video game trailer.
I think Johnston captured the needed WWII tone in the first half of TFA, but his reluctance to make Cap appear as "super-powered" hindered the action sequences in the latter half. I know that technically he isn't super-powered, but that doesn't mean he can't be extremely impressive in the fights. Numerous action films have nailed it in the past without having the character being super-powered, why not America's one and only super-soldier? (I like the idea of the Bourne films as examples.) Leterrier had the right idea with Blonski in TIH, I hope that the Russo brothers will watch that film and follow suit.
As always, I have high expectations for my favorite Marvel character that so far haven't quite been met, but I can't let go of the dream.
I just hope that this directing team while unproven in this genre can still hit it out of the park their first time up to bat.
I don't want Cap to become a second tier character in the public's eyes...he deserves so much more.

__________________
It's a damn good time to be a comicbook fan!

Last edited by Triad; 04-11-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #61
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 5,053
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
This is exactly what I'm trying to say. Those are not moments that need to be taken as action moments, they're simple displays of power, and they're good in that regard. If you take those as the extent of Cap's powers of course they seem lackluster. But if you take them for what they are, it makes no sense why they'd be lackluster.
What they are is MCU Cap, in a life or death situation going all out. As far as we (and especially the non-comicked audience) know in the MCU, they are the extend of Cap's powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Are you tired of seeing Iron Man fly or Thor summon his hammer? Just because it's something the character does often doesn't make it "lame" or "lackluster" If Cap's not doing any thing super-soldiery at the moment, I'm completely fine with him at least jumping high or showing his strength. Not every moment can be epic.
Man, can you imagine if the most impressive thing Iron Man did was fly, or the most impressive thing Thor did was summon his hammer? If that was their big impressive signature move. Would Iron Man fans and Thor fans be completely fine with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Interesting.
Fixed. Good fight. Further proof money is not the issue, but one's perspective on the character is. And here's the ending:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Another thing I think which will make Cap 2 more awesome is the fact that the bad guy will be awesome. Part of TFA's weaknesses was our introduction to Red Skull was him running off with his tail between his legs... he never really got to be credible after that. With Winter Soldier being so boss, even in concept art, we know that they'll bring Cap up to that level and a bit beyond it to beat him. When you make a great bad guy, you don't have them trip over a cube and end up sending themselves into the cosmos as a 'big finish.'

I'll try to find some more videos of awesomeness later.

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - Cyborg TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas - How I'd Have Done the DCCU - FYI: Stark creates Ultron in AoU
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #62
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,223
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
What they are is MCU Cap, in a life or death situation going all out. As far as we (and especially the non-comicked audience) know in the MCU, they are the extend of Cap's powers.



Man, can you imagine if the most impressive thing Iron Man did was fly, or the most impressive thing Thor did was summon his hammer? If that was their big impressive signature move. Would Iron Man fans and Thor fans be completely fine with that?



Fixed. Good fight. Further proof money is not the issue, but one's perspective on the character is. And here's the ending:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Another thing I think which will make Cap 2 more awesome is the fact that the bad guy will be awesome. Part of TFA's weaknesses was our introduction to Red Skull was him running off with his tail between his legs... he never really got to be credible after that. With Winter Soldier being so boss, even in concept art, we know that they'll bring Cap up to that level and a bit beyond it to beat him. When you make a great bad guy, you don't have them trip over a cube and end up sending themselves into the cosmos as a 'big finish.'

I'll try to find some more videos of awesomeness later.
I'm actually looking forward to crossbones the most

ctsketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #63
hafizbat
Side-Kick
 
hafizbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,178
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

One thing is for sure, with Winter Soldier, Batroc, and Crossbones, they've got three great action potential villains for Cap to fight. In TFA, it was only Red Skull, not a physical villain.

Just based on the villain choices, its clear that Cap 2 will be far more action-packed (hopefully).

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #64
hafizbat
Side-Kick
 
hafizbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,178
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


I love this video. IMO it has the perfect portrayal of each character (Cap, Fury, Doom, Wolverine, etc).

I also think this is a great portrayal of Cap, from his design (based on the ultimate version), his leadership skills, and him showing he's dangerous.

The shield punch, the throw, the kick, and the beheading at the end were all perfect.

Also, he has a great jawline haha

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #65
TomPiltoff
you are all diseased
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 807
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
P.S. reaction GIF's grind my gears

TomPiltoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #66
metaphysician
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,758
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triad View Post
I know that technically he isn't super-powered
You are mistaken. Movie Cap most definitely is super powered. Remember, just because something is the case in the comics, doesn't make it so in the movies.

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #67
InternetPeople
Petty... and tiny
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 365
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
Another thing I think which will make Cap 2 more awesome is the fact that the bad guy will be awesome. Part of TFA's weaknesses was our introduction to Red Skull was him running off with his tail between his legs... he never really got to be credible after that. With Winter Soldier being so boss, even in concept art, we know that they'll bring Cap up to that level and a bit beyond it to beat him. When you make a great bad guy, you don't have them trip over a cube and end up sending themselves into the cosmos as a 'big finish.'

I'll try to find some more videos of awesomeness later.

Couldn't agree more. The villain makes the hero.

InternetPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #68
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPiltoff View Post

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #69
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 5,053
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

You guys make good points, Crossbones AND Batroc AND Winter Soldier makes for a really great Cap, because he's going to have to manhandle all of them at some point, though some of their final comeuppance may come from Falcon or Widow.

I would note that Red Skull is every bit as physical as Cap, they just didn't take the time to make a great villain out of him.

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - Cyborg TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas - How I'd Have Done the DCCU - FYI: Stark creates Ultron in AoU
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #70
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."
 
TDK elbowstrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 18th and Orchard. You'll find Harvey Dent there..
Posts: 508
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
You guys make good points, Crossbones AND Batroc AND Winter Soldier makes for a really great Cap, because he's going to have to manhandle all of them at some point, though some of their final comeuppance may come from Falcon or Widow.

I would note that Red Skull is every bit as physical as Cap, they just didn't take the time to make a great villain out of him.
Caps h2h feats in this movie will without a doubt be leaps and bounds better than his previous installments combined, for all the reasons stated above.

TDK elbowstrike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:58 AM   #71
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

just wanted to say i applaud your discussion here guys. i tried to begin such a discussion in the amazing spider-man 2 thread and failed miserably.

cap was decent in TFA, and seriously underwhelming in The Avengers. I remember coming out of the cinema on a high, thinking it was the best thing i had seen, but said to my friend at the time "I feel bad for cap fans, he didn't get enough cool moments"

hopefully this sequel will introduce the fact that he is now combat trained. it was never addressed in the first avenger or the avengers. i'm left with what i see him do on screen, and, quite frankly, he didn't look like he had any martial arts prowess.

they need to play up his hand to hand skills, along with his agility and strength. he seemed nerfed in the avengers when it came to how strong he was.

so yeah, i'm mostly hoping for some seriously efficient hand to hand combat, both with and without the shield.

Repulsor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:35 AM   #72
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com
 
mkilban2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cleveland/Kent, Ohio
Posts: 2,960
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
just wanted to say i applaud your discussion here guys. i tried to begin such a discussion in the amazing spider-man 2 thread and failed miserably.

cap was decent in TFA, and seriously underwhelming in The Avengers. I remember coming out of the cinema on a high, thinking it was the best thing i had seen, but said to my friend at the time "I feel bad for cap fans, he didn't get enough cool moments"

hopefully this sequel will introduce the fact that he is now combat trained. it was never addressed in the first avenger or the avengers. i'm left with what i see him do on screen, and, quite frankly, he didn't look like he had any martial arts prowess.

they need to play up his hand to hand skills, along with his agility and strength. he seemed nerfed in the avengers when it came to how strong he was.

so yeah, i'm mostly hoping for some seriously efficient hand to hand combat, both with and without the shield.
I don't browse the Spidey boards, but from what I see in other boards it seems like the people there are tough cookies to have good discussions with haha.

As for what I want to see out of spidey 2, I'd love for him to do some awesome, creative stuff with his webs in battle. One of the coolest scenes to me at least was when he was in the sewers and had all that web strung out for movement (even though that wasn't a battle scene, it was a cool moment). Spidey could also do for a slight upgrade in the athletics while fighting although if i recall correctly he was pretty nicely done. I'm gunna have to rewatch the movie and comment again lol, only saw it once.

__________________
"1983: I was 14 years old and I still have a nanny.. that was weird!"

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #73
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 3,304
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I don't browse the Spidey boards, but from what I see in other boards it seems like the people there are tough cookies to have good discussions with haha.

As for what I want to see out of spidey 2, I'd love for him to do some awesome, creative stuff with his webs in battle. One of the coolest scenes to me at least was when he was in the sewers and had all that web strung out for movement (even though that wasn't a battle scene, it was a cool moment). Spidey could also do for a slight upgrade in the athletics while fighting although if i recall correctly he was pretty nicely done. I'm gunna have to rewatch the movie and comment again lol, only saw it once.
yeah i guess they are haha. i found the action scenes wanting. in many many ways i feel like the vast majority of you guys do re. captain america's wasted potential.

spider-man needs to not constantly dodge and unsuccessfully subdue his opponents with web. that's literally all he did in tasm1. he was a 2 trick pony., and only 1 of those tricks were impressive. and even then it grew stale by the end fight. he needs to lift his game, just like cap does.

i hope the russo brothers can direct good action, and i hope webb improves upon his first attempt.

Repulsor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #74
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."
 
TDK elbowstrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 18th and Orchard. You'll find Harvey Dent there..
Posts: 508
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

I like the scene in TASM where Petey effortlessly dodged point blank gunfire from bike cop. That was seriously awesome! The fluidity of his movements in that scene... a great foundation to build upon his fighting style and more of his bullet-timer feats.

On the subject of Cap in WS, the sort of villains in this movie almost garauntees more h2h. Imo Cap should fight like a mix of Jason Bourne, Blade, and Ozy in Watchmen. Cap has had great feats of srength, (jumping 9ft fences, pulling the car door of a cab to use as a makeshift shield, throwing a man out of the canal while being mostly submerged, tossing armored men 15ft in the air up.and over a tank, taking point blank Chirari rifle fire to the abdomen, and many more. Now its time to show some really slick super soldier fight coreography.

TDK elbowstrike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #75
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings
 
JB-the-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

http://www.slashfilm.com/captain-ame...he-avengers-2/
Quote:
/Film: How much bigger is The Winter Soldier from The First Avenger?

McFeely: It’ll feel like a different genre, we’ll can say that. We’re very proud of the first one because it was our love letter, and Joe Johnson’s love letter, to Indiana Jones, so it had that Forties vibe to it. This is much more of a modern conspiracy political thriller. So it’s a fast ride. The action will fell commensurate. You’ll see Cap fight in a way that you have never seen before, or at least not for him. The DNA is the same, but the animal is different.

__________________
Natasha Romanoff - "Are you boys really that naive? S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats."

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.