Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Bane's place in the rogues gallery post-Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgrammar View Post
First of all, that move is a joke. second of all ,they can make the original bane mask look like spiderman's movie mask if they wanted too. He looks like a luchador in "Batman and Robin" because that is what they were going for with Bane's look.
badgrammar, what do you want? You asked for a more expensive movie budget cost version of the Bane mask and you got it.

You brought up the comparison of Bane to Spider-Man's mask in the first place. Spider-Man's mask in the movies is the EXACT SAME as the comics. They are identical. Along with Iron Man it's the most faithful adaption of a comic book costume to screen.

Maybe they could make a Bane mask that doesn't look like a Luchador mask, but if they do it you can bet it won't be looking like the comic book one.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote