Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #176
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
he's the son or (missing son) of the X-Men's Long shot and Dazzler and was a member of most of the incarnations of X-force since his appearance . he's their version of a ninja there with some really funky (but well known if you look up most of japans history of it ) blades .
I might not be that up to speed on my X-stuff...but when did the Longshot/Dazzler being Shatterstar's parents happen?

Old 04-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #177
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
New PVP season is up. Shatterstar, whoever he is, is the hero.
Seems like they're really big into using heroes associated with X-Force in PVP, with The Punisher being the lone exception so far.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #178
Hellion
He's Not Serious

I did my five PVP Battles and didn't get the reward.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:28 PM   #179
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
I did my five PVP Battles and didn't get the reward.
Seems like a lot of people are having that problem.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #180
Raiden
The Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Seems like a lot of people are having that problem.
You actually get the reward in your inventory, but you have to look to see what it is. It could be CP, an armory item, or the conveted weapon Hot Shot. I got the Ruby Quartz item for armory, after I did a bit of a search after I finished the 5 battles. You should refresh the game to make sure, as well.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:26 AM   #181
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You actually get the reward in your inventory, but you have to look to see what it is. It could be CP, an armory item, or the conveted weapon Hot Shot. I got the Ruby Quartz item for armory, after I did a bit of a search after I finished the 5 battles. You should refresh the game to make sure, as well.
They should at least release patch notes to tell people that. I don't have a horse in this race yet because PVP is a waste of time and I really only do it if it's needed in SO and to get my typical 100K silver. Other than that, I have no illusion of getting any higher level or willingness to try that hard.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #182
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
I might not be that up to speed on my X-stuff...but when did the Longshot/Dazzler being Shatterstar's parents happen?
it was suspected since beast examined him. the few time he was injured (one of the few times they let Beast be smart for a change) I think it was during Excutioners song and also another time that time when syrine banshee Daughter was team leader after cannon ball was promoted to the X-Men and left .

beast said his bones were similar to long shot's with how flexable they were.
And there was also that time when Dazzler came back to take the Xbabies home with her to mojo world one time in the main books and Iceman , jean, gambit and bishop fought off off mojo's hench men, gog and magog during the X-Men's night off and night out on the town and jean sensed that Dazzler was going through some sadness like a miscarriage, but dazzler was keeping most of the details to her self all she would say is that long shot her husband was missing and she was desperatly searching for him and she would be back later to do so with the X-mens help since they told they would do so. and then it was dropped as soon they started Morrison's run some time after .

All the younger heroes that were married like cyclops, spider man , captain Britain and long shot weren't any more and were being split up in the worse ways possible and then Joe Q came out and said how the current up and coming writers making names for them selves couldn't handle writing heroes that weren't sue and Reed Richards that were in relationships like that and how he used the excuse that new young readers that came in through the movies were not understanding why those characters are in those realtionships and gasp having kids and how appealing it was to see spider man as a bachelor to him and to bring the lame triangle BS that the main people that read were happy had passed. but no and the he went destroyed those others that weren't sue and Reed.

Any way I'll have find the issue numbers for you later. Your lucky I just came out of the Marvel heroes MMO beta just now. I was doing a marathon run with that when you asked that question. and needed a break.

Last edited by zenith16; 04-17-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #183
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
it was suspected since beast examined him. the few time he was injured (one of the few times they let Beast be smart for a change) I think it was during Excutioners song and also another time that time when syrine banshee Daughter was team leader after cannon ball was promoted to the X-Men and left .

beast said his bones were similar to long shot's with how flexable they were.
And there was also that time when Dazzler came back to take the Xbabies home with her to mojo world one time in the main books and Iceman , jean, gambit and bishop fought off off mojo's hench men, gog and magog during the X-Men's night off and night out on the town and jean sensed that Dazzler was going through some sadness like a miscarriage, but dazzler was keeping most of the details to her self all she would say is that long shot her husband was missing and she was desperatly searching for him and she would be back later to do so with the X-mens help since they told they would do so. and then it was dropped as soon they started Morrison's run some time after .

All the younger heroes that were married like cyclops, spider man , captain Britain and long shot weren't any more and were being split up in the worse ways possible and then Joe Q came out and said how the current up and coming writers making names for them selves couldn't handle writing heroes that weren't sue and Reed Richards that were in relationships like that and how he used the excuse that new young readers that came in through the movies were not understanding why those characters are in those realtionships and gasp having kids and how appealing it was to see spider man as a bachelor to him and to bring the lame triangle BS that the main people that read were happy had passed. but no and the he went destroyed those others that weren't sue and Reed.

Any way I'll have find the issue numbers for you later. Your lucky I just came out of the Marvel heroes MMO beta just now. I was doing a marathon run with that when you asked that question. and needed a break.

No problem, thanks for the info.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #184
Bim
Side-Kick

Another PVP season, yuck. I hate PVP.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 04-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #185
Raiden
The Captain

I'm going to try to get Hot Shot because its the only one from that set I don't have.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #186
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Went through 70 mag boxes and still need just 1 cover to get my Omega Sentinel

Old 04-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #187
Raiden
The Captain

I think I went through over 200 LBs in total, but I finally recruit Omega Sentinel today.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #188
StreetWarrior
Respectfully disagreeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
I feel your pain. I still have the four star task to do (for 48 lockboxes) but I'm sitting at 6/8 covers and am definitely worried about getting her. I absolutely REFUSE to buy gold.

How's everyone doing on the main tasks? I unlocked Vision on Sunday but have gotten nothing in the roulette but 20 ISO, lightning in a jar, and ant bombs. I got 1000 ISO on day 2 (which helped tremendously) but I burned through that just doing the tasks (even with pre-planning to maximize usage). I could really use more than the standard 50 ISO per day...

Old 04-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #189
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
I need two . I'm also in serious need for isos. That's holding me prisoner on task 21 atm *sigh*

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 04-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #190
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetWarrior View Post
I feel your pain. I still have the four star task to do (for 48 lockboxes) but I'm sitting at 6/8 covers and am definitely worried about getting her. I absolutely REFUSE to buy gold.

How's everyone doing on the main tasks? I unlocked Vision on Sunday but have gotten nothing in the roulette but 20 ISO, lightning in a jar, and ant bombs. I got 1000 ISO on day 2 (which helped tremendously) but I burned through that just doing the tasks (even with pre-planning to maximize usage). I could really use more than the standard 50 ISO per day...
This SO's roulette has been garbage for me. I've gotten 20 UIso maybe twice while the rest have been Lightning in a Bottle, Ant Bombs, and Iso crystals.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #191
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

^Exactly the same here. I had to farm 120 UISO to spend on that research. Now I have 40, only. I seriously need some freaking lucky on this roulette.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #192
Bim
Side-Kick

I'm on task 25 at last, but the lack of isos is slowing me down. Unless i win big in the roulette i guess it's gonna take me a few days to complete it.

As far as Omega Sentinel, i'm still stuck at 6/8 covers. I've had many duplicates. I was definitely luckier with Magneto. But i guess i'll see how it plays out.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #193
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

won the 1,000 ISO roulette and using it to 4 star all 3 games to earn 45 lock boxes, I'm hoping to get the last cover I need for Omega Sentinel

Old 04-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #194
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

I've only gotten UIso (IIRC, two 20 UIso and one 100 UIso) on 3 roulettes. It did also help I got nearly 300 UIso from helping out on allies' Ultrons and then maybe another 80 from mission deploys.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #195
Raiden
The Captain

Looks like Union Jack will be the next hero to be released, probably next week. That just means another hero I don't want but will be forced to recruit in the next SO.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #196
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Finally!! Got my Omega Sentinel today

Old 04-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #197
Bim
Side-Kick

Nice, congrats! Let us know what you think of her. I hope she's worth all of this trouble lol.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #198
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Nice, congrats! Let us know what you think of her. I hope she's worth all of this trouble lol.
I'll let you know once I get her up to full level, her changing class is a plus to fight

Old 04-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #199
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'll let you know once I get her up to full level, her changing class is a plus to fight
It really is. You stick her and Vision together and every class is covered.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #200
Bim
Side-Kick

One more cover to go! I remain hopeful i'll get her without spending any gold on lockboxes. I spent some gold already getting the CP's i needed to get Psylocke, but oh well. At least i have all the heroes i need and i'm more than halfway through mission 3. I'm on my way to face Loki, hopefully by tomorrow i'll have Vision. Did any of you 3-bird the boss in mission 1? How tough is it? I might have to do that in order to maximize the isos, unless i win the jackpot tomorrow in the roulette and get 100 or more.

Closed Thread