The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Episode VII

Old 04-18-2013, 02:31 PM   #201
Pink Ranger
TV Poster, Radio Face

Default Re: Han Solo Will Return

JJ needs to make "wookiee sack of ****" into the script somehow.

Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Pink Ranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #202
Solouk
Side-Kick

I don't wanna see a goody goody, noble Solo. Make his history since Jedi that things didnt work out with him and Leia. They had kids and things were good for a while but life is life and it didnt last. I want to see him as a grizzled old smuggler making his living in the underworld on Correlia. Kinda of like a Tom Highway (Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge) type character. They search him out to help with the new crisis and after a while him and Leia (after initial hostility) realise they still love each other. Throw the kids into the mix aswell and you've got a great sub plot!

Solouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #203
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solouk View Post
I don't wanna see a goody goody, noble Solo. Make his history since Jedi that things didnt work out with him and Leia. They had kids and things were good for a while but life is life and it didnt last. I want to see him as a grizzled old smuggler making his living in the underworld on Correlia. Kinda of like a Tom Highway (Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge) type character. They search him out to help with the new crisis and after a while him and Leia (after initial hostility) realise they still love each other. Throw the kids into the mix aswell and you've got a great sub plot!
Idk that might be a little too much like what happened between Indiana and Marion in Crystal Skulls. I do like the idea of him still smuggling tho. If the Star Wars Reclamation stuff is anything to go on Leia is busy with running a government in between ROTJ and VII so things could be tense in the marriage but I think they will still be together.

And lmao off at "wookie piece of ****"! I want that in VII somewhere. One thing I loved in abram's star trek was the jibes at Spock: "green blooded hobgoblin" "pointy eared bastard". I would like some stuff like that in VII.

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson: A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Marvolo; 04-18-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #204
Asteroid-Man
Ham Sammiches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
JJ needs to make "wookiee sack of ****" into the script somehow.
I sure hope so. I was laughing my ass off.

Ke tokhme sokhan ra parakandeam.
Posting Since 09/24/05 10:30 am
Asteroid-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #205
Solidus
Not a Jedi yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Idk that might be a little too much like what happened between Indiana and Marion in Crystal Skulls. I do like the idea of him still smuggling tho. If the Star Wars Reclamation stuff is anything to go on Leia is busy with running a government in between ROTJ and VII so things could be tense in the marriage but I think they will still be together.

And lmao off at "wookie piece of ****"! I want that in VII somewhere. One thing I loved in abram's star trek was the jibes at Spock: "green blooded hobgoblin" "pointy eared bastard". I would like some stuff like that in VII.
I probably should post that in the general news thread, but the Reclamation project was already debunked by Lucasfilm, so it's not real.