The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #26
JimJimBinks
A friend

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

http://youtu.be/EVtBpbF1YDE
I had to do it. I'm sorry. This is one of the best scenes in one of the best trailers I've ever seen, and I had to go and ruin it.

" -Batman (Superman/Batman #3)

Last edited by JimJimBinks; 04-18-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #27
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJanksta View Post
lol... 49ers!!! Sorry haha.
I think the Ravens would have a little something to say about that....haha

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 04-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #28
DaJanksta
Henry Cavill's chest hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I think the Ravens would have a little something to say about that....haha
lol more like the Zebra's but that's for another thread.

Also I was browsing Reddit like I usually do and noticed that David Goyer has an AMA Scheduled for April 25th Maybe he will answer some of our questions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/?count=50&after=t3_1cm2l5

The scheduled are on the right.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #29
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Just curious when we will get some new posters....specifically those character posters we were told that we would get WEEEEEEKS ago

Old 04-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #30
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Just curious when we will get some new posters....specifically those character posters we were told that we would get WEEEEEEKS ago
I know! Earlier I said that I was kind of surprised that we didn't get a poster or two with the trailer. I mean, we've only got what...two official posters? Seems like they would be churning out posters left and right. Also, I'm hoping that we start seeing theater lobby standees pretty soon.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 04-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #31
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJimBinks View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I had to do it. I'm sorry. This is one of the best scenes in one of the best trailers I've ever seen, and I had to go and ruin it.
Monster.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 04-18-2013, 10:13 PM   #32
DKDetective
"He'll be a god to them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
I know! Earlier I said that I was kind of surprised that we didn't get a poster or two with the trailer. I mean, we've only got what...two official posters? Seems like they would be churning out posters left and right. Also, I'm hoping that we start seeing theater lobby standees pretty soon.
It might spoil the scene of Superman levitating in front of the army in the desert, but I would love a character poster of him levitating in the classic pose with his cape blowing to the side.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #33
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Quote:
After three years of following this movie, as I'm finally sitting in the theater enjoying the most amazing film event of my lifetime; when it gets to this scene, I will burst out in laughter and ruin the experience for the whole audience. Thank you JimJim, thank you.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #34
Grime Kid
Side-Kick

This Ad was on DeviantArt. It did the whole 'You are not alone' thing then settled on this S shield.

Nothing new really, I just wondered if anyone else has started seeing these anywhere?

Old 04-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #35
JaD
Thriller Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grime Kid View Post

This Ad was on DeviantArt. It did the whole 'You are not alone' thing then settled on this S shield.

Nothing new really, I just wondered if anyone else has started seeing these anywhere?
I saw that on the front page of the Hype for a few days actually. Same ad as well

What if it came up on my phone in the middle of the night or something O_o

I'd be scared and excited, quite the combination.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
James Dean
Old 04-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #36
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

10 million views so far in 2 days. Not bad.
http://youtu.be/T6DJcgm3wNY

Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #37
echostation
Banned User

What I loved the most about this trailer is how he flies in that one shot... It's two different shots cut together but the shadow of him flying... I love how he he has one arm out then brings that in and sticks his right arm out like it helps him guide his flight as he actually steers/turns slightly left... those sorts of details are awesome

Old 04-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #38
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Curious; who do you guys think should have the most impact on Clark's journey towards becoming a hero between Jor-el and Pa Kent? Or should they be given equality when it comes to their impact on him and how that leads him towards making his decision towards becoming Superman?

Old 04-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #39
echostation
Banned User

Clearly the journey on the ship and oil rig peoples... he causes that massive explosion in a temper tantrum and helps save people then ends up floating in the water for a good several days to ponder his existence... that cleans him up as he sees or senses the fortress of solititude

Old 04-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #40
Doc Ock
There and Spidey Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Pshh! YouTube! I just downloaded the thing from the link you graciously provided!

Old 04-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #41
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Yeah I'm pretty sure we have only got the 2 official movie posters and a slew of those mini posters

Old 04-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #42
souperman
Side-Dish

edit.

Lois: Call me Lois. Come on, I'll take you to lunch and show you the ropes.
Clark: That'd be great Lois ,...but no Shawarma.

http://soupermanshh.deviantart.com/
Old 04-18-2013, 11:29 PM   #43
geetard
Interstellar Voyager

Has it been confirmed the silver'ish Kryptonian key with the House of El symbol is around Clark's neck? Because I just watched the trailer again and I think he does have it.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #44
Simo
Side-Kick

Now I've got to get a group together for the June 13th screening...should be easy when they see the trailer.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #45
Rocanrol
Psiconautiq

Confirmed Geetard

Old 04-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #46
Kryptonian Titan
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Not bad at all!

Old 04-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #47
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:

I liked the vid Jim, dude subscribe to me on YT!! TheMavonduriTrilogy

Old 04-19-2013, 12:00 AM   #48
X Knight
Straight Edge Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
Clearly the journey on the ship and oil rig peoples... he causes that massive explosion in a temper tantrum and helps save people then ends up floating in the water for a good several days to ponder his existence... that cleans him up as he sees or senses the fortress of solititude
wait.......what indication is there that Clark caused the oil rig fire due to a "temper tantrum?"

Disney Lover and Proud!!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 AM   #49
manofsteel4life
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
wait.......what indication is there that Clark caused the oil rig fire due to a "temper tantrum?"
Lol I think he's messing around

Old 04-19-2013, 12:12 AM   #50
echostation
Banned User

THey said in EW article he works various White and Blue collared jobs to work out his pent up anger.. I remember them saying he has pent up anger he works on through the job so I'm sure at one display he fails to realize his own strength and causes the oil rig fire... That's why he's on fire at firsti n the comic con footage... n'est pas hupti

Closed Thread