The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 04-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #51
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Or maybe Nicholas still has time before he starts shooting, since apparently they're shooting future scenes right now.

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #52
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

if Daniel and Booboo will have some heavy fight sequences, body to body fights, they would need some training on set, just like Alan had on X2.

Booboo was a martial-arts winner some years ago, so I wouldnt be surprised if that's one of the reasons Singer signed him, to be a really physical mutant. either on the 70's or the future

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #53
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I have just remembered Nicholas latest tweet: starting X-Men training....

and curiously both Daniel and Booboo went to Montreal yesterday

maybe they will be training some days before their filming starts. Seems like a good posibility. To have some of the more physical characters actors training together, at least during some days.
That's true. Just because he's going to Montreal, doesn't mean he's filming yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
Wasn't Jennifer Lawrence in Montreal as well though?
I haven't heard of any additional reports beyond the one that claimed she, Berry, and Paquin were there, which was at least partially false because Berry was elsewhere at the time.

BMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #54
Double B
Side-Kick

Jennifer has been busy, until the unfortunate bombings, filming that David O'Russell film. I expect she'll get that in the can before heading to Montreal.

Double B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #55
Angamb
Banned User

Booboo and Fivel ‏@RealBoobooFivel 31m
excited to be in Montreal--gmornin

Old 04-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #56
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Interesting... So he's probably a future mutant.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #57
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

That doesn't mean he's filming.

Let's use logic here.If majority of film takes place In 1973 do people really think they can do
that with only 5 major actors.Bryan Singer's a form of time travel comments hints at possable kind of time travel like the comic.Besidess BooBoo stewart Is probally playing a
seconardary character.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #58
Angamb
Banned User

new photo of Booboo, do you see long or short hair on here?

im not sure

Old 04-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #59
Angamb
Banned User

Booboo and Daniel on the airport!

Booboo and Fivel ‏@RealBoobooFivel 1h
Caught up with good friend @danielcudmore at LAX. Lets go make a movie! pic.twitter.com/MjDPMxj2ir

Long hair on booboo, thank god!!

Old 04-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #60
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

A great photo, haha.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #61
JP
Smelly

Thunderbird () and Colossus!

JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #62
Angamb
Banned User

YESS! I hope he is Thunderbird.

dont be negative, JP, Bryan could do something really cool, believe me. super speed more martial arts? Call me IN

Old 04-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #63
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
I guess If he's playing thunderbird that means some will be crying racism when he dies In film

Old 04-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #64
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I guess If he's playing thunderbird that means some will be crying racism when he dies In film
you mean if he dies on screen. We don't know who, if anyone will die in this film.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER

Last edited by NanaT; 04-20-2013 at 01:41 PM.
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #65
Double B
Side-Kick

And if it's future scenes, everyone will probably die anyway.

Double B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #66
Angamb
Banned User

if he ends indeed playing Thunderbird, would be nice for a chance if he doesnt die, lol.

Yeah, he died on the comics, but Singer could leave his end open, and if they jump to the 80's next or one day, he could be gone and thats it.

we dont need another young mutant dying on the past. It could get repetitive.

Jean died twice on the original trilogy, oh

Old 04-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #67
Angamb
Banned User

if he ends playing thunderbird, would be nice for a chance if he doesnt die, lol.

yeah, he died on the comics, but Bryan could leave his end open, and if they jump to the 80's next or one day, he could be wong and thats it.

We dont need another young mutant dying on the past, I think. It could get repetitive.

Jean died twice on the original trilogy, it was needed, its an iconic arc. But then Darwin died on FC, without a decent arc or something, and now Thunderbird too?

these types of death dont have an impact on the audience because they arent familiar with the characters yet, so it doesnt become something relevant at all. with no real emotional reaction on the audience. So I think if they dont want a character returning, there are many ways leaving them out on the next movie.

In fact, they are already doing it with Banshee and Havok, so...

Old 04-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #68
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Thunderbird Is mainly remembered for being killed off.

If BooBoo Stewart Is playing Thunderbird that Immedetly opens door for him to
be sacrifial lamb Ins tory like Darwin was In First Class.You drop Banshee and
Havok but bring In Thunderbird There Is likely a reason for that If he's Thunderbird.

Since next film will likely be In altered present If there Is a so called correcting of things at end of film There would be no reason to keep Thunderbird alive.

I am getting ahead of what some may say If Thunderbird makes the cut and bites the dust.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #69
Angamb
Banned User

just because a character dies on the comics at some point doesnt mean the movie universe has to do the same.

And none is saying he should return on the next movie. This could easily be his first and last appareance, without the need to kill me.

Bryan could want to show x-men from different parts of the world, and thats a pretty fine reason to sign Booboo.

Not because Bryan LOVED how Thunderbird died and wants to show the show the same.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #70
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
just because a character dies on the comics at some point doesnt mean the movie universe has to do the same.

And none is saying he should return on the next movie. This could easily be his first and last appareance, without the need to kill me.

Bryan could want to show x-men from different parts of the world, and thats a pretty fine reason to sign Booboo.

Not because Bryan LOVED how Thunderbird died and wants to show the show the same.
Ahh, so you agree that because Jean and Scott died in the movie universe, they don't need to bring them back just because they're alive in the comic universe to make it all the same?

Old 04-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #71
Angamb
Banned User

what?? lol

are u serious?

Old 04-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #72
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

I would ask you the same thing. You seem to change your view on things like napkins just to back up your current arguments and I'm getting confused at times.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #73
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Thunderbird Is mainly remembered for being killed off.

If BooBoo Stewart Is playing Thunderbird that Immedetly opens door for him to
be sacrifial lamb Ins tory like Darwin was In First Class.You drop Banshee and
Havok but bring In Thunderbird There Is likely a reason for that If he's Thunderbird.

Since next film will likely be In altered present If there Is a so called correcting of things at end of film There would be no reason to keep Thunderbird alive.

I am getting ahead of what some may say If Thunderbird makes the cut and bites the dust.
But for it to be much of a sacrifice cinematically, the audience would have to be invested in the character and I highly doubt Bryan will focus on developing Booboo that much especially when you consider the size of the cast and how many other more interesting characters he could give the screen time to.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #74
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
I would ask you the same thing. You seem to change your view on things like napkins just to back up your current arguments and I'm getting confused at times.
I dont understand why you say that.... what view has I changed?

Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #75
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Cs Funny Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
It actually made me think of Northstar and Colossus!

"Will you control that power or let it control you?" - X3
"Is the future truly set?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote