The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #51
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,207
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Or maybe Nicholas still has time before he starts shooting, since apparently they're shooting future scenes right now.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #52
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

if Daniel and Booboo will have some heavy fight sequences, body to body fights, they would need some training on set, just like Alan had on X2.

Booboo was a martial-arts winner some years ago, so I wouldnt be surprised if that's one of the reasons Singer signed him, to be a really physical mutant. either on the 70's or the future

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #53
BMM
Side-Kick
 
BMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,435
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I have just remembered Nicholas latest tweet: starting X-Men training....

and curiously both Daniel and Booboo went to Montreal yesterday

maybe they will be training some days before their filming starts. Seems like a good posibility. To have some of the more physical characters actors training together, at least during some days.
That's true. Just because he's going to Montreal, doesn't mean he's filming yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
Wasn't Jennifer Lawrence in Montreal as well though?
I haven't heard of any additional reports beyond the one that claimed she, Berry, and Paquin were there, which was at least partially false because Berry was elsewhere at the time.

BMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #54
Double B
Side-Kick
 
Double B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Jennifer has been busy, until the unfortunate bombings, filming that David O'Russell film. I expect she'll get that in the can before heading to Montreal.

Double B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #55
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Booboo and Fivel ‏@RealBoobooFivel 31m
excited to be in Montreal--gmornin

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #56
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,207
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Interesting... So he's probably a future mutant.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #57
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,764
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

That doesn't mean he's filming.

Let's use logic here.If majority of film takes place In 1973 do people really think they can do
that with only 5 major actors.Bryan Singer's a form of time travel comments hints at possable kind of time travel like the comic.Besidess BooBoo stewart Is probally playing a
seconardary character.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #58
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

new photo of Booboo, do you see long or short hair on here?



im not sure

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #59
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Booboo and Daniel on the airport!

Booboo and Fivel ‏@RealBoobooFivel 1h
Caught up with good friend @danielcudmore at LAX. Lets go make a movie! pic.twitter.com/MjDPMxj2ir



Long hair on booboo, thank god!!

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #60
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,207
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

A great photo, haha.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #61
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,473
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Thunderbird () and Colossus!

JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #62
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

YESS! I hope he is Thunderbird.

dont be negative, JP, Bryan could do something really cool, believe me. super speed more martial arts? Call me IN

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #63
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,764
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Thunderbird () and Colossus!
I guess If he's playing thunderbird that means some will be crying racism when he dies In film

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #64
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I guess If he's playing thunderbird that means some will be crying racism when he dies In film
you mean if he dies on screen. We don't know who, if anyone will die in this film.

__________________
X-MEN
Alone, You Are Mighty
Together, You Are LEGENDS!
- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER

Last edited by NanaT; 04-20-2013 at 01:41 PM.
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #65
Double B
Side-Kick
 
Double B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

And if it's future scenes, everyone will probably die anyway.

Double B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #66
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

if he ends indeed playing Thunderbird, would be nice for a chance if he doesnt die, lol.

Yeah, he died on the comics, but Singer could leave his end open, and if they jump to the 80's next or one day, he could be gone and thats it.

we dont need another young mutant dying on the past. It could get repetitive.

Jean died twice on the original trilogy, oh

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #67
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

if he ends playing thunderbird, would be nice for a chance if he doesnt die, lol.

yeah, he died on the comics, but Bryan could leave his end open, and if they jump to the 80's next or one day, he could be wong and thats it.

We dont need another young mutant dying on the past, I think. It could get repetitive.

Jean died twice on the original trilogy, it was needed, its an iconic arc. But then Darwin died on FC, without a decent arc or something, and now Thunderbird too?

these types of death dont have an impact on the audience because they arent familiar with the characters yet, so it doesnt become something relevant at all. with no real emotional reaction on the audience. So I think if they dont want a character returning, there are many ways leaving them out on the next movie.

In fact, they are already doing it with Banshee and Havok, so...

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #68
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,764
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Thunderbird Is mainly remembered for being killed off.

If BooBoo Stewart Is playing Thunderbird that Immedetly opens door for him to
be sacrifial lamb Ins tory like Darwin was In First Class.You drop Banshee and
Havok but bring In Thunderbird There Is likely a reason for that If he's Thunderbird.

Since next film will likely be In altered present If there Is a so called correcting of things at end of film There would be no reason to keep Thunderbird alive.

I am getting ahead of what some may say If Thunderbird makes the cut and bites the dust.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #69
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

just because a character dies on the comics at some point doesnt mean the movie universe has to do the same.

And none is saying he should return on the next movie. This could easily be his first and last appareance, without the need to kill me.

Bryan could want to show x-men from different parts of the world, and thats a pretty fine reason to sign Booboo.

Not because Bryan LOVED how Thunderbird died and wants to show the show the same.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #70
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,207
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
just because a character dies on the comics at some point doesnt mean the movie universe has to do the same.

And none is saying he should return on the next movie. This could easily be his first and last appareance, without the need to kill me.

Bryan could want to show x-men from different parts of the world, and thats a pretty fine reason to sign Booboo.

Not because Bryan LOVED how Thunderbird died and wants to show the show the same.
Ahh, so you agree that because Jean and Scott died in the movie universe, they don't need to bring them back just because they're alive in the comic universe to make it all the same?

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #71
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

what?? lol

are u serious?

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #72
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,207
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

I would ask you the same thing. You seem to change your view on things like napkins just to back up your current arguments and I'm getting confused at times.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #73
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Thunderbird Is mainly remembered for being killed off.

If BooBoo Stewart Is playing Thunderbird that Immedetly opens door for him to
be sacrifial lamb Ins tory like Darwin was In First Class.You drop Banshee and
Havok but bring In Thunderbird There Is likely a reason for that If he's Thunderbird.

Since next film will likely be In altered present If there Is a so called correcting of things at end of film There would be no reason to keep Thunderbird alive.

I am getting ahead of what some may say If Thunderbird makes the cut and bites the dust.
But for it to be much of a sacrifice cinematically, the audience would have to be invested in the character and I highly doubt Bryan will focus on developing Booboo that much especially when you consider the size of the cast and how many other more interesting characters he could give the screen time to.

__________________
X-MEN
Alone, You Are Mighty
Together, You Are LEGENDS!
- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #74
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
I would ask you the same thing. You seem to change your view on things like napkins just to back up your current arguments and I'm getting confused at times.
I dont understand why you say that.... what view has I changed?

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #75
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 19,242
Cs Funny Re: // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Thunderbird () and Colossus!
It actually made me think of Northstar and Colossus!

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | PROFESSOR X | PORTRAYED BY PATRICK STEWART
"Every few hundred millenia evolution leaps forward." - X1
"Sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute." - X2
"Will you control that power or let it control you?" - X3
"Is the future truly set?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.