The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #651
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I definitely think they will throw more mutants/actors in the film that aren't part of "the 16 headshots". I wouldn't be surprised by that, even in X1/X2, they had mutants that weren't included in the main cast ( like the ones that were featured in posters/promotional photos).

X1- Iceman, Shadowcat, Pyro
X2- Jubilee, Colossus, Artie, Siryn, Shadowcat, Mastermind (Jason 143)
X3- Multiple Man, Arclight, Psylocke, Omega Kid, Leech
Don't forget...
X1: Moonstar & Jubilee

And who was omega kid? Quill yes... And apparently Anole and Phat ... But i don't recall "omega kid" isn't that the creepy kid who nearly killed all the students and was obsessed with the stepford cuckoos in the comics? (the cuckoos also appeared in X3 as well)

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 04-21-2013, 01:52 AM   #652
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

I didn't know Moonstar was in X1. Was she one of the students? I know Jubilee was the one with the yellow jacket sitting besides Rogue at the classroom, I just didn't mention her because she was hardly recognizable unlike in X2.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
Old 04-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #653
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
I didn't know Moonstar was in X1. Was she one of the students? I know Jubilee was the one with the yellow jacket sitting besides Rogue at the classroom, I just didn't mention her because she was hardly recognizable unlike in X2.
Moonstar is in the room (feather in her hair) with jubilee and kitty and prof x when Wolverine first enters and right before kitty runs through the door

[=]
Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 AM   #654
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Moonstar is in the room (feather in her hair) with jubilee and kitty and prof x when Wolverine first enters and right before kitty runs through the door
Hmm, well it could be anybody. For me, its only Moonster if she displayed her power but she didn't.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
Old 04-21-2013, 02:05 AM   #655
JP
Flame On

Colossus is also in X1 drawing.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:07 AM   #656
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Hmm, well it could be anybody. For me, its only Moonster if she displayed her power but she didn't.
Lol. Well they're meant to be who they are.....

[=]
Old 04-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #657
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Colossus is also in X1 drawing.
Singer did eventually confirm that one didnt he? For a while it was just fan speculation (like quicksilver thought to be the kid running on water)

[=]
Old 04-21-2013, 02:10 AM   #658
JP
Flame On

Not sure if he ever did, but he's a muscular kid drawing so I just assume. Plus, he looks like Cudmore, though it's obviously not. ,

Old 04-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #659
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

So Sunspot probably? He's mexican, and I read that Sunspot was in the original First Class script, before he was cut. That's interesting.

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Old 04-21-2013, 04:28 AM   #660
JP
Flame On

Dreamy.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-21-2013, 06:31 AM   #661
NanaT
X-Men United!

any suggestions on who he is playing? This is what he replied when he was asked by a fan on twitter for a hint.

Quote:
“@kristagaz: @adancanto no hints on your new projects??” 1) I might turn into a ball of fire if someone pisses me off.https://twitter.com/adancanto/status/321072768256966656
Sunspot, Sunfire?
What other fire mutants are there.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #662
BMM
Side-Kick

Assuming they're sticking reasonably close to his comic book counterpart, Sunspot most likely. Singer tried to include Sunspot in First Class, and Canto is a better match to Brazilian Robert da Costa than Japanese Shiro Yoshida.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #663
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
any suggestions on who he is playing? This is what he replied when he was asked by a fan on twitter for a hint.

Sunspot, Sunfire?
What other fire mutants are there.
I'd guess Sunspot.

Sunspot is Brazilian, the character's real name is Roberto da Costa.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 7/10, Noah 3/10
Old 04-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #664
Angamb
Banned User

I really hope he is Sunspot instead of Sunfire. Would be wrong to change Sunfire's origin. That wouldnt be a good decision. I know they have changed many origins already, but Sunfire is like the most known japanesse x-men on the comics, so... they should respect it, I think.

since Adan is latinamerican, Sunspot feels almost perfect. Although I guess Brasil fans wouldnt like the country change, but this is Fox, so...

Last edited by Angamb; 04-21-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #665
BMM
Side-Kick

That's not Fox. That's movie making in general.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #666
Angamb
Banned User

Finally a new face added to the panel!!

Cant wait for next one already, hopefully with confirmation on a 70's x-man/woman

Old 04-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #667
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Why is Booboo on top, while the others are on the bottom?

Old 04-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #668
Angamb
Banned User

since he is the youngest of them all, its possible he is one of the 70's x-men.

and taking into account that old rumour of Singer wanting Taylor L. for FC, its a strong possibility.

Peter should be there too, I guess, if he ends playing Bolivar Trask, but once we get official confirmations of the characters, I'll update the panel

Old 04-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #669
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

If the latest addation Is playing SUnspot maybe BooBoo stewart Is playing warpath.

The fact that most of new actors for film with exception of Peter Dinklage
and the one playing Blink are In Montreal with the Original Trilogy cast and
apparently filming parts of future portion of film has to raise question about
the most of film takes place In 1973 report.

James Mcavoy and Jennifer Lawrence still working on other projects.Nicholas Holt Is soon on his way there.There have been no word on Michael Fassbender.

If only a small part of film takes place In future you would think It would mostly be OT vets and Sentinles.

The lack of the Blink actress hints at her being a 1973 character.Well In Wolverine and the X-Men she did serve Magneto when he was ruling Genosha.
If that pans out her ability will not be changed to cause time travel.

That leaves possibilty of doing a mindswitch like comics to Xavier or Wolverine.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #670
Storm22
Side-Kick

Has Canto been officially confirmed?

Old 04-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #671
Angamb
Banned User

with a filming agenda of 6 months...

I highly doubt the future scenes are shooted in just a few weeks on April and the rest 5 months are for the past timeline.

So maybe Singer right now is filming stuff with Iceman, Rogue, Magneto, Charles, Adan's character.. now maybe with Hugh and Halle too..... and next week he shoots a few stuff of the 70's.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #672
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
since he is the youngest of them all, its possible he is one of the 70's x-men.

and taking into account that old rumour of Singer wanting Taylor L. for FC, its a strong possibility.

Peter should be there too, I guess, if he ends playing Bolivar Trask, but once we get official confirmations of the characters, I'll update the panel
Well if Sunspot was originally intended for FC, if the new guy is playing him, he has a better chance to be on top with the 70s mutants. Anyway, until we get official confirmation, it's all just hanging.

Did Singer really want T.L. for a role in FC? Thank Zod he didn't cast him...

Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #673
Angamb
Banned User

yeah, I preffer Booboo all day!

less predictable, and more fresh.

I thought about Adan being on the past too..... but for some reason I find weird to see him along with James and Nicholas.

To me, Alan fits the original cast much more

Old 04-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #674
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
If the latest addation Is playing SUnspot maybe BooBoo stewart Is playing warpath.

The fact that most of new actors for film with exception of Peter Dinklage
and the one playing Blink are In Montreal with the Original Trilogy cast and
apparently filming parts of future portion of film has to raise question about
the most of film takes place In 1973 report.

James Mcavoy and Jennifer Lawrence still working on other projects.Nicholas Holt Is soon on his way there.There have been no word on Michael Fassbender.

If only a small part of film takes place In future you would think It would mostly be OT vets and Sentinles.

The lack of the Blink actress hints at her being a 1973 character.Well In Wolverine and the X-Men she did serve Magneto when he was ruling Genosha.
If that pans out her ability will not be changed to cause time travel.

That leaves possibilty of doing a mindswitch like comics to Xavier or Wolverine.
If Blink is part of the 70s cast, it seems odd to get rid of one teleporter (Azazel) to bring in another one (Blink). There has to be more to it than this.

Singer wouldn't randomly add this actress, though on the other hand the studio might be trying to get the film a greater profile in China. (Iron Man 3 also has Fan Bingbing in it, with special scenes shot just for a Chinese version of the movie).

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 7/10, Noah 3/10
Old 04-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #675
TheComicbookKid
Lois and Clark 4ever

nvm