The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #426
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

exactly

Old 04-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #427
josh8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
If Anna was just cameo why announce her so early and why bother Including her In Tweet.If role was that small they could have keep It surprise or announce It later.
As others have pointed out, you can film a lot in 6 days. Regardless, I don't think she's done. I just think she had to go back to film True Blood.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #428
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I don't think she Is done.I think she Is going back and forth between true Blood and
DOFP

The idea of new scenes between Wolverine and Rogue would be very bad Idea.If she filmed her role for film In less than 6 days the only ones she could share screenwith are Iceman,Xavier,Magneto,and whoever the new addation Is playing plus possibly Kitty If Ellen Page filmed anything last week.

with Rogue My main hope Is to get some good momets between her and Wolverine.We pretty much know we should get moments between her and Iceman.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #429
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
We really don't know anything at this point so there's no need for this know-it-all-ery. Who knows what Anna's role entails. Did you ever stop to think that maybe all she had time for (and was willing to commit to) was one week? She has True Blood and twin babies now.
Im not acting in a knowitall way. I just speak taking into account how most movies use to be, and all the stuff any cinema fan would know if follows some of these big productions.

This production last from April to October, that means 6 months where actors can come and go in a more confortable way, making room for Singer to work with different people at different times, without the need to shoot all the scenes of one actor on just 4-5 days.

If that happens, its more likely that it would be Halle's case, but she arrived later than Anna.

And as I said later, if Hugh, Halle and Daniel came later on the week, I highly doubt Anna/Rogue doesnt share screentime with them.

Ellen Page was on Montreal too, as posted days before, but she went to another city later, seen in one of her latest video interviews, does that mean her filming is done too?

of course not. This is how big movies use to be shooted, so Rogue/Kitty fans dont need to worry. Or the fans of any x-man.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #430
josh8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
Im not acting in a knowitall way. I just speak taking into account how most movies use to be, and all the stuff any cinema fan would know if follows some of these big productions.

This production last from April to October, that means 6 months where actors can come and go in a more confortable way, making room for Singer to work with different people at different times, without the need to shoot all the scenes of one actor on just 4-5 days.

If that happens, its more likely that it would be Halle's case, but she arrived later than Anna.

And as I said later, if Hugh, Halle and Daniel came later on the week, I highly doubt Anna/Rogue doesnt share screentime with them.

Ellen Page was on Montreal too, as posted days before, but she went to another city later, seen in one of her latest video interviews, does that mean her filming is done too?

of course not. This is how big movies use to be shooted, so Rogue/Kitty fans dont need to worry. Or the fans of any x-man.
I don't even think she's done, but your LOL-ing at anyone who thinks she is finished is kind of arrogant. Please understand, I am not insulting you.

"How most movies used to be"? In X3, Cyclops and Angel were used in all the marketing and their roles turned out to be tiny. Things like that happen all the time. We just really don't have any idea.

Ellen did an interview saying she was in Montreal but she never mentioned filming (it sounded more like she visited for maybe fittings or just to check it out?) and that interview was done way early. She actually said she had DOFP coming up, so no, it can't be assumed that she's finished.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #431
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
Hmm, well, that was my point.

I find it unlikely that she'll share scenes with just Bobby.

I am well aware none of us know what her part of the story is.
You didn't answer my question. You suggested that because she didn't film scenes with Daniel/Colossus, she's not done filming. Why is this a big deal? Why Colossus? Did Anna ever said she'll share scenes with Daniel? Did he said something like that? Is there any connection between Rogue and Colossus that I'm not aware of but you are? Should she share scenes with Colossus in particular?

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Old 04-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #432
josh8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
You didn't answer my question. You suggested that because she didn't film scenes with Daniel/Colossus, she's not done filming. Why is this a big deal? Why Colossus? Did Anna ever said she'll share scenes with Daniel? Did he said something like that? Is there any connection between Rogue and Colossus that I'm not aware of but you are? Should she share scenes with Colossus in particular?
I think he actually said Colossus, Storm, and whomever BooBoo is playing. They were just the ones that arrived later.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #433
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

My mistake then. I got it wrong.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #434
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
I don't even think she's done, but your LOL-ing at anyone who thinks she is finished is kind of arrogant. Please understand, I am not insulting you.

"How most movies used to be"? In X3, Cyclops and Angel were used in all the marketing and their roles turned out to be tiny. Things like that happen all the time. We just really don't have any idea.

Ellen did an interview saying she was in Montreal but she never mentioned filming (it sounded more like she visited for maybe fittings or just to check it out?) and that interview was done way early. She actually said she had DOFP coming up, so no, it can't be assumed that she's finished.
I didnt want to be arrogant, so if u got that impression, sorry. I just found it funny that some fans quicly come to conclussions with one simple report or fact. you know... to overreact.

I dont know if Anna shooted 5 scenes or only 2, but I at least am not worried with her role. Im not expecting her to be the star of the movie, but I dont expect Rogue to appear just during 1 min only. Maybe Kitty, Rogue, Storm and co. will have a bit smaller role, but Im sure it will be good enough to please most of us. I trust in Singer this time

Old 04-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #435
josh8
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I didnt want to be arrogant, so if u got that impression, sorry. I just found it funny that some fans quicly come to conclussions with one simple report or fact. you know... to overreact.

I dont know if Anna shooted 5 scenes or only 2, but I at least am not worried with her role. Im not expecting her to be the star of the movie, but I dont expect Rogue to appear just during 1 min only. Maybe Kitty, Rogue, Storm and co. will have a bit smaller role, but Im sure it will be good enough to please most of us. I trust in Singer this time
It's cool, thanks for understanding. I think it is only slightly possible that she has wrapped, but more likely that she just had to go back to LA to film or see her kids.

But it is interesting that she isn't filming with Storm and the rest that arrived for filming this week. She probably has more scenes with Hugh and Shawn and they were in Montreal earlier. I just hope this isn't a sign that they've kept her de-powered.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #436
Double B
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
Quote:
I think he actually said Colossus, Storm, and whomever BooBoo is playing. They were just the ones that arrived later.
Thanks, Josh.

Yes, Daniel, Boo Boo, Halle and Hugh all arrived (Hugh overlapped slightly) just as Anna left, and personally I can't see her interactions limited to Iceman, Magneto or Xavier. You never know though, they could all be imprisoned together or something, which would explain it.

But I think they'd make a crucial mistake in not having at least one full reunion scene. Especially since I'm 99% sure that's going to be a driving force behind the marketing. It's certainly where a lot of the buzz is coming from.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #437
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3

Well fellas, don't worry just yet; there's still plenty of shooting left. They literally just started. There's still months for Anna to come back.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #438
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Anna is probably done.
I hope not. Because if she's already done. That means she only has a couple of scenes in the movie.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 04-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #439
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Each day of shooting for a film can provide anyone from 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes In final film.If this was all Anna filmed for DOFP she would only get a few minutes of screentime.Plus there Is no telling If Hugh jackman has filmed anything before she left.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #440
Mulholland-Jr
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

She's probably done, but we'll see.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #441
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I hope not. She could be back for filming in a few weeks.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #442
By your Command
Danger Room Technician

Anna has to have more scenes, I'd be very bummed if all we got was a sad cameo of Rogue being killed or being imprisoned and miserable.

BRYAN SINGER: "Don't be so sure..."
Old 04-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #443
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by By your Command View Post
Anna has to have more scenes, I'd be very bummed if all we got was a sad cameo of Rogue being killed or being imprisoned and miserable.
Exactly. And most of the cast haven't arrived at the set yet. So there's a big possibility that Anna Paquin will return at Vancouver to film more scenes. Plus she's part of the principal cast, there's no way she only has 2 to 5 scenes. I don't think she'd end up like Cyclops in this movie.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #444
Mulholland-Jr
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I hope not. She could be back for filming in a few weeks.
I'd be very surprised if she commited to going back in forth, especially with her ever busy schedule. Hell, I'd be surprised if the rest of the future cast have a big role in this.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #445
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland '49 View Post
I'd be very surprised if she commited to going back in forth, especially with her ever busy schedule. Hell, I'd be surprised if the rest of the future cast have a big role in this.
Busy or not. Its not impossible to make it happen. Patrick Dempsey was filming Grey's Anatomy and Transformers back to back and Patrick Dempsey appeared in all of the episodes of grey's Anatomy and was in Transformers 3 until near of the end of the movie. Plus they are filming this movie until October 2013. Thats quite a long time.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #446
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland '49 View Post
With six months of filming required, and this being Singer's biggest production yet, I would be surprised if some of them don't at this point. I can't imagine that much is required for just the remaining First Class cast. Plus, there are reports of Berry shooting from now until July.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:00 AM   #447
Angamb
Banned User

and Bryan know fans have been dissapointed with Rogue's role on the trilogy, specially regarding the action, so I highly doubt he just brings back Anna to shoot 2 small scenes here and there.

Im sure he and Fox want to step their game up with ALL the x-men confirmed.

To do something like stop Pyros attacking the police men wont be enought this time, so Bryan must have something really special in store for Rogue this time.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:04 AM   #448
BMM
Side-Kick

I hope so. I want a continuation of the Rogue who wants to kick Magneto's ass on the X-Jet. A nod to the bomber jacket would be nice, too. If they put Paquin in pants like Berry's, plus that jacket, fans will love it.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #449
Angamb
Banned User

yeah, Im sure about it too.

And if she had a more brown/wavy hair, it would be closer to the comics, more than ever. That can only helps. The more fans pleased the better.

yeah, there will always be Anna haters, but thats my point, the more fans pleased...

Old 04-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #450
Double B
Side-Kick

The thing is, as True Blood has proven, Anna can play Rogue. Easily. It's now just a matter of the material matching up to her.

Closed Thread