The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 3

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2013, 05:27 AM   #11
J.Howlett

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc View Post
Hard to say. I'm a TDK guy for sure and I enjoyed IM3 because it has a great story arc, probably the best one in the MCU. I also enjoyed Avengers because it was just a fun ride but as a movie I don't think it's a great piece of story telling, I mean I could poke holes to death in that movie but I don't because it's not trying to be anything more than what it is. My advice would be for people to try and distant Avengers from your minds if possible, but I genuinely don't know how people are going to react to this film.
Wow. I'm very intrigued and I've read the junior novel. Very intrigued. This might be the Iron Man film I've always wanted and I'm glad it's Extremis, considering it's the comic that got me interested in checking out the first Iron Man film in the first place. Just reread it yesterday. God, it's a great origin piece.