The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #101
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,870
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
I fully understand his powers. Thanks PowerCosmic
No problem. He's also pretty resistant to injury and can run at high speeds. There might be more mutant abilities he has that I'm missing.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #102
Legion
Side-Kick
 
Legion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,038
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

I wonder if he'll replace Juggernaut as a member of the brotherhood so Colossus has someone to square off with.

Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #103
Chip
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 41
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Did Booboo put on all the weight for this role? The last time I saw him in pics, he was ripped. He's looking rather chubby now.

Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #104
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,692
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

I want him to be Forge but oh well. I don't think Warpath will be visually appealing when it comes to his mutant powers. But we'll see if he's gonna end up as a good character. And I wonder if they'll give him knives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Warpath and Thunderbird are too similar for me not to still be disappointed.
They are related in the comics but at least they didn't go with Thunderbird. I'm more familiar with Warpath than Thunderbird and Thunderbird III.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 04-24-2013 at 07:27 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:38 PM   #105
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,387
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

A forge younger than Storm? That sure would have gone well.An dyes I am being sarcastic.

Warpath Is probally In film to add mano on mano against sentinles with Colossus.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #106
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,692
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
A forge younger than Storm? That sure would have gone well.An dyes I am being sarcastic.
Why not? Are you saying that Forge should only be in the movie to be the love interest of Storm? I just don't see Storm having a boyfriend or love interest in this movie series.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #107
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger
 
Duran Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,463
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

She could hookup with Nightcrawler.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Duran Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:12 AM   #108
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,111
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Booboo is huge, has long hair, and is Native American.

Warpath is huge, has long hair, and is Native American.





I don't necesarily agree with you. Don't get me wrong, the kid is ripped, but "huge"?

Just checked his bio, the kid is 5' 6". Warpath is supposed to be a giant, on par with Colossus! In fact, the bio on Warpath states that he is 7' 1" tall!!!!!!! BooBoo is 19" too short!!!

Sure, they could use CG or different ways to film or shoes with high heals to try to make up for this, but would they go through all that just to have BooBoo?

If he is Warpath and they don't compensate in some way for his lack of stature I'm going to be very disappointed. Can you imagine a short Warpath? Just threw up in my mouth a little...

Someone else posted and questioned that a Mexican actor (Adan) could play an Apache? Really? You don't think Adan could pull off the look for Warpath? Sorry, but I think Adan would look really good in that role. Just shave the cheesy stach, grow the hair or use a wig, and good to go! Also Adan is 6'1"!

People just seem so caught up in the whole BooBoo is Native American so he HAS to be Warpath and Adan is Mexican so he HAS to be some mexican x-character.

Got to admit I don't see how Warpath fits into the Days of Future Past storyline, but hey, we'll see... It just seems forced... But I tend to agree, he's likely to be on the baddie side (we already have so many present X-men cast).

I'm getting a little worried about this flick!

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:24 AM   #109
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

I never understand when fans say "this character doesnt fit with this or that storyline"

This movie deals with an apocalyptic situation for mutants, where they are hunted and killed by sentinels.

The mutants that can appear on that right situation can be anyone the director and the studio want.

Rogue, Iceman, old Charles, Blink, Bishop, Warpath... all these characters didnt appear on the storyarc of the comic. There is no real difference between one or another. Some appeared on the trilogy, but the other are mutants that live on the universe too, so thats why this movie will have both familiar and new mutants, because that world HAS many mutants, not just the x-men from the trilogy.

So the "this character doesnt fit on this or that" is kind of pointless.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #110
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!
 
Mulholland-Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,219
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

The fact that people don't understand this after 13 years really worries me.

Mulholland-Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #111
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,111
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I never understand when fans say "this character doesnt fit with this or that storyline"

This movie deals with an apocalyptic situation for mutants, where they are hunted and killed by sentinels.

The mutants that can appear on that right situation can be anyone the director and the studio want.

Rogue, Iceman, old Charles, Blink, Bishop, Warpath... all these characters didnt appear on the storyarc of the comic. There is no real difference between one or another. Some appeared on the trilogy, but the other are mutants that live on the universe too, so thats why this movie will have both familiar and new mutants, because that world HAS many mutants, not just the x-men from the trilogy.

So the "this character doesnt fit on this or that" is kind of pointless.
Ok, let me explain what I mean...

First, any of the returning cast, they don't count in this discussion because they are returning. They're coming back because they were alive at the end of X3 and the audience knows them.

But at the same time a lot can be done with them that applies to DOFP.

For example, if the cure ended up wearing off (speculated by many due to Magneto's moving of the chess piece) then Rogue and Bobby would still be having issues with their relationship. This could lead to an inhibitor collar plot device.

Kitty was a main part of the comic version of DOFP, but maybe Singer won't go that route. But she could be used as a love interest for Colossus (would love to see that) or as a jealousy factor for Rogue, causing her to ask someone to invent an inhibitor device...

Old Charles is either going to be the comatose indentical twin with Charle's brain (threw up in my mouth again) or will only be in the movie after something is changed in the past causing the future to alter (if they go that route).

Blink was more of an Age of Apolcalypse character, and for all we know that is where she will be used, meaning at the end of the movie after the past was "fixed" changing the future, but now we have AOA. To me this is the best way to end the flick, which would make her character more important in the next movie. Another option, of course, even though it would not be per the comic, is to enable her blink wave to teleport through time. So this is how they would send someone (or a team) back in time to fix the past...

Bishop. This one is very easy. His character is from a sentinal controlled dystopian future. He's a member of the XSE (which would be really cool in a movie like this). He was the leader when Trevor Fitzroy was captured. Fitzroy escaped to the past and Bishop went after him. Seems like he sure applies to a present/past storyline. Even better, in the cartoon version Bishop replaces Kitty/Kate as the catalyst in the DOFP story. Also, he's a major character in the AOA because as a man out of time he remembers/realizes that the timeline is not right.

And the only other one you mention is Warpath. So let's see, in the comic version of DOFP Warpath was... umm... not involved. And in the cartoon versions of DOFP Warpath was... umm... not there. And in AOA Warpath was... umm... not there...

The only thing from X-men canon that could apply to Warpath and DOFP is his initial hatred for Xavier. But that was because of his brother dying (would Singer have that happen in the movie?). Maybe Warpath causes the AOA by killing Prof. X in the past? Just throwing stuff out there...

So look, yes, I agree, we all agree, that Singer can do whatever he wants. If he wants the Days of Future Past to be a visit to the Shi'ar homeworld that's up to him. No one is saying otherwise.

But what I am saying is that every character so far is there because they were there at the end of X3 (Rogue, Iceman, Kitty, old Magneto, Storm, Wolverine), or they seem (per canon) to possibly apply to either the DOFP or the AOA storylines (Bishop, Blink). Warpath doesn't fit.


Last edited by Super Jim; 04-29-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:59 PM   #112
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,890
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Jim View Post
But what I am saying is that every character so far is there because they were there at the end of X3 (Rogue, Iceman, Kitty, old Magneto, Storm, Wolverine), or they seem (per canon) to possibly apply to either the DOFP or the AOA storylines (Bishop, Blink). Warpath doesn't fit.
Characters are often chosen for reasons other than whether they were in the original story. As happened in First Class, where Havok, Banshee, Angel Salvadore, Azazel, Emma Frost and Riptide found themselves part of Xavier/Magneto's early years.

Those characters were chosen because they provided cool visuals, or a good match for an opposing mutant on the other team, or because they didn't contradict the timeline of the original trilogy.

Warpath could be in the movie for any number of narrative reasons. He might be there as an opponent for Beast or Colossus, or to provide his powers to Rogue so she can kick butt at last.

It's also worth bearing in mind that there is a native American mutant (wearing blue and red) seen briefly in the animated X-Men episode Slave Island, where a whole load of mutants including some X-Men have been captured and imprisoned on Genosha to help power a Sentinel factory. We see Mastermold completed and also Bolivar Trask, Gyrich and others. That same native American mutant is glimpsed in the opening credits of the 90s animated series, on Magneto's team. It must be either Thunderbird or Warpath.

Also, in the Exiles comic book, Thunderbird is a member of that group, along with Blink (who is also in this film). They are tasked with fixing damaged realities.

So there are various reasons and influences and inspirations that might be at work here. We just don't know enough about the story.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10

Last edited by X-Maniac; 04-26-2013 at 04:26 AM.
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #113
lastairbender
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Portugal
Posts: 407
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Hey! Things we must have in Warpath movie version (identity aspects):

- Long hair
- some kind of blue with red costume (it will be a boring black and grey, as usually)
- Have knives (cool)
- Dont think he will have mask thou.

Powers (he has lots of powers, but the ones that has to be there):

- agility
- speed
- although i would have someone more to fly i dont know how they would explain that so i think he wont fly.

I dont know him very well, but what do you think?

lastairbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #114
Specter313
Ghost of all things X
 
Specter313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6ft. under
Posts: 35,144
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Characters are often chosen for reasons other than whether they were in the original story. As happened in First Class, where Havok, Banshee, Angel Salvadore, Azazel, Emma Frost and Riptide found themselves part of Xavier/Magneto's early years.

Those characters were chosen because they provided cool visuals, or a good match for an opposing mutant on the other team, or because they didn't contradict the timeline of the original trilogy.

Warpath could be in the movie for any number of narrative reasons. He might be there as an opponent for Beast or Colossus, or to provide his powers to Rogue so she can kick butt at last.

It's also worth bearing in mind that there is a native American mutant (wearing blue and red) is seen briefly in the animated X-Men episode Slave Island, where a whole load of mutants including some X-Men have been captured and imprisoned on Genosha to help power a Sentinel factory. We see Mastermind completed and see Bolivar Trask, Gyrich and others. That same native American mutant is glimpsed in the opening credits of the 90s animated series, on Magneto's team. It must be either Thunderbird or Warpath.

Also, in the Exiles comic book, Thunderbird is a member of that group, along with Blink (who is also in this film). They are tasked with fixing damaged realities.

So there are various reasons and influences and inspirations that might be at work here. We just don't know enough about the story.
That was an alternate version of the original Thunderbird, John Proudstar, and the name on the movie set chair specifically said James "Warpath" Proudstar, so not the same.

__________________
Specter313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #115
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,890
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
That was an alternate version of the original Thunderbird, John Proudstar, and the name on the movie set chair specifically said James "Warpath" Proudstar, so not the same.
Doesn't matter. Warpath is essentially a more powerful version of Thunderbird, and for the sake of a movie adaptation they will be seen as interchangeable. We're hardly likely to see both ever appear, or to see an exact differentation between them, given that most other intricate connections from the comics haven't made it into the films.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #116
By your Command
Danger Room Technician
 
By your Command's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sal Tlay Ka Siti
Posts: 813
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

^This.

__________________
WOLVERINE: "What "X-Men: The Last Stand" and "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" did to the franchise can't be undone"

BRYAN SINGER: "Don't be so sure..."
By your Command is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #117
Specter313
Ghost of all things X
 
Specter313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6ft. under
Posts: 35,144
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Doesn't matter. Warpath is essentially a more powerful version of Thunderbird, and for the sake of a movie adaptation they will be seen as interchangeable. We're hardly likely to see both ever appear, or to see an exact differentation between them, given that most other intricate connections from the comics haven't made it into the films.
How do you know? Anyway, if they wanted to use the Exiles version, then they would have just called him Thunderbird. Not gone out of the way to specify him as Warpath. There's a reason they went for him instead of the original.

__________________
Specter313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #118
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,890
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
How do you know? Anyway, if they wanted to use the Exiles version, then they would have just called him Thunderbird. Not gone out of the way to specify him as Warpath. There's a reason they went for him instead of the original.
Maybe it's because Thunderbird is only known for being in the comics a few issues before he died (when Count Nefaria's plane blew up). He didn't have much of a role or contribution apart from being an arrogant ass who learned his lesson the fatal way, and showed that the new X-Men were vulnerable after all.

Perhaps they thought using Warpath gave them a bit more freedom with the character. Especially if he's in the dystopian future rather than being part of the 70s line-up.

My point is that the two are pretty much interchangeable when it comes to making a movie. If there is any logical reason why they opted for Warpath, it could be for the reasons I gave, or for some other reason.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #119
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,692
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

I just hope he gets bad-ass scenes but I'm not expecting him to be super great. I have a feeling he'll be silent in this movie.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #120
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,870
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastairbender View Post
Hey! Things we must have in Warpath movie version (identity aspects):

- Long hair
- some kind of blue with red costume (it will be a boring black and grey, as usually)
- Have knives (cool)
- Dont think he will have mask thou.

Powers (he has lots of powers, but the ones that has to be there):

- agility
- speed
- although i would have someone more to fly i dont know how they would explain that so i think he wont fly.

I dont know him very well, but what do you think?
Add his immense strength to that list of powers...

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Deadpool, Shazam(?), Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:47 AM   #121
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,177
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Warpath could be in the movie for any number of narrative reasons. He might be there as an opponent for Beast or Colossus, or to provide his powers to Rogue so she can kick butt at last.
It's still weird for me to think people are expecting or hoping to see that. If they're gonna bring another mutant, why the hell waste it like that? Just so that he can be a "powersource" for a character that doesn't do a lot of fighting in the first place?

I'm indifferent with Booboo playing Warpath, because I'm not familiar with the character, but if they had a reason to include him when we already have so many mutants for that time line, I sure hope it's for something other than acting like a source for Rogue's powers.

People have to finally accept that this Rogue is not the 90's show Rogue - she's far different. Whether or not that's a bad thing is another topic, but to think she'll go around the corner and miraculously turn into cartoon Rogue is a bit silly.

If anything, I would HATE to see Rogue suddenly become a wise-cracking flying Sentinel-punching rebel - because that's not who the character in these movies is. I never was a fan of the movie universe Rogue, nor of Anna's portrayal, but if they're gonna bring her back, at least deal with the character already created in these movies, and not bring the same actor to play a totally different character with the same name essentially.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:23 AM   #122
M-2
Ultimate BAMF
 
M-2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 671
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
People have to finally accept that this Rogue is not the 90's show Rogue - she's far different. Whether or not that's a bad thing is another topic, but to think she'll go around the corner and miraculously turn into cartoon Rogue is a bit silly.

If anything, I would HATE to see Rogue suddenly become a wise-cracking flying Sentinel-punching rebel - because that's not who the character in these movies is. I never was a fan of the movie universe Rogue, nor of Anna's portrayal, but if they're gonna bring her back, at least deal with the character already created in these movies, and not bring the same actor to play a totally different character with the same name essentially.
Yeah I Agree that Rogue wont be 90's cartoon Rogue. But I think the Rogue that we should get in this film, should be a little more mature and Badass. She cant still be that scared little girl who doesnt want to touch anyone.

Plus this is basically a war on mutants. She would have to step up, as she would be one of the older X-Men now.
Rogue can be badass in this film, just maybe not a wisecrack, but she can definitely be a force to reckon with.

__________________
In the End, You Will Always Kneel...

FILMRAPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
M-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #123
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger
 
Duran Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,463
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-2 View Post
Yeah I Agree that Rogue wont be 90's cartoon Rogue. But I think the Rogue that we should get in this film, should be a little more mature and Badass. She cant still be that scared little girl who doesnt want to touch anyone.

Plus this is basically a war on mutants. She would have to step up, as she would be one of the older X-Men now.
Rogue can be badass in this film, just maybe not a wisecrack, but she can definitely be a force to reckon with.

Yup. This isn't the time for mopey Rogue, unless she wants to get crushed or blown to bits by a Sentinel.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Duran Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #124
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,692
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

^She should be aggressive in this movie!

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #125
Glutton
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 137
Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

https://twitter.com/RealBoobooFivel/...678083/photo/1

Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.