The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #26
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Just gotta say that i love how thor says to loki, " WHEN you betray me, I will kill you. " He expects it.

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 04-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #27
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Just gotta say that i love how thor says to loki, " WHEN you betray me, I will kill you. " He expects it.
I love it! He knows his brother.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #28
Angel
Side-Kick

Hey guys, what do you think about a Loki/Sif pairing?

Old 04-29-2013, 12:09 AM   #29
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Magic 8-Ball sez: Not bloody likely.

Sif didn't seem to trust Loki even when he was "a good guy," and his betrayal(s) in the last two movies pretty much erased any lingering trust she might have actually held for him.

Pretty sure she hates his guts now.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
Old 04-29-2013, 01:10 AM   #30
Moonwing
Side-Kick

Quote:
Impossible. Simple like this. Maybe by force (she will never be with him willingly so 100% one sided) but only after she established as Thor girlfriend for Loki cant stand not having everything his brother have(no matter if he need it or not).

I know that there (on Tumblr-where else?) there are shippers but there are shippers for everything like Thanos/Loki...

Last edited by Moonwing; 04-29-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:49 AM   #31
NiaWolf
Newbie First Class

Hello everybody,
when I's watching the trailer I noticed, that in scenes with Jane she has different clothes. Just wonder why? Especially in pict. #4 it looks like midgardian clothes, maybe she si in some SHIELD lab?

Old 04-29-2013, 02:06 AM   #32
Moonwing
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaWolf View Post
Hello everybody,
when I's watching the trailer I noticed, that in scenes with Jane she has different clothes. Just wonder why? Especially in pict. #4 it looks like midgardian clothes, maybe she si in some SHIELD lab?
I guess first one is from the end of the movie, the second one is from the beginning.
I do not know what to think of forth one at all, to be completely honest.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:14 AM   #33
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaWolf View Post
Hello everybody,
Does she ever close her mouth? Hahah

Old 04-29-2013, 07:24 AM   #34
Godzilla2000
Force Of Nature

Quote:
No, just no.

Be careful what you wish for.

I like it:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

It's No Use In 2D:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 04-29-2013, 07:37 AM   #35
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
I guess first one is from the end of the movie, the second one is from the beginning.
I do not know what to think of forth one at all, to be completely honest.
I'm wondering if the 4th one is Jane getting Asgardian powers as part of Odin's test of her.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #36
Angel
Side-Kick

Quote:
No, just no.
I no right!
I was just asking for opinions cuz everybody i no who have seen Thor and read the comics and Norse myths ship Loki/Sif together. Their not even canon from the comics and are just one-sided from Loki's view.

Last edited by Angel; 04-29-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:02 AM   #37
Moonwing
Side-Kick

I do not think that even myths "ships it" as some kind of romance-they banged ones or twice and call it a day. Gods are not very faithful creatures you see.

As for Thor/Sif in the myths - there is a theory that she is his wife AND mother-Jr. As "Sif" is not even the real name but rather the term that mean "female relative of someone".Their marriage was some kind of sacred ritual of unity between the earth and the sky-standard tradition in early religions. So very strange thing-nothing surprising that they were not faithful to each other.

Quote:
I no right!
I was just asking for opinions cuz everybody i no who have seen Thor and read the comics and Norse myths ship Loki/Sif together. Their not even canon from the comics and are just one-sided from Loki's view.
Strange-this ship is not very popular as far as I know. This thing is creepy as hell in comics so I do not understand how some one could read comics AND ship this (only if they liked mythology where this thing had some basis, than watched the movie start to ship it and begin read comics to find basis to their ship-the usual rout).

Last edited by Moonwing; 04-29-2013 at 08:13 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #38
Angel
Side-Kick

exactly,that's the thing i find so weird but everyone can ship who they want even if it's anti-canon or canon.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #39
Moonwing
Side-Kick

Quote:
exactly,that's the thing i find so weird but everyone can ship who they want even if it's anti-canon or canon.
Yeeeep. Thought I still do not understand why some of them exist...*shivers*

Old 04-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #40
BoredGuy
Killing Time

anybody notice the one shot of thor and jane walking on like a rocky cliff or whatever??

It appears they're with Loki, in costume

maybe it's been noticed and discussed, and I wish I could screencap it at work, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had caught that...

Old 04-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #41
ctsketch
Side-Kick

yeah it's been discussed IIRC....it also looks like he's cuffed judging by his posture...it can't be because of cold...frost giant and all

Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #42
BoredGuy
Killing Time

yeah totally, also looked kinda like Thor was pushing him
plus it looked like Jane was in her normal clothes
so that would make it seem as though Thor goes to Loki just after arriving back in Asgard with Jane, not after Jane is captured by Malekith.
So what is it that makes Thor ask for Loki's help if not to save Jane??

Old 04-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #43
Moonwing
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
anybody notice the one shot of thor and jane walking on like a rocky cliff or whatever??

It appears they're with Loki, in costume

maybe it's been noticed and discussed, and I wish I could screencap it at work, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had caught that...
Yep, noticed it too. Part of the journey to save Jane I guess. She looks somewhat paralyzed in this scene.

By the way,dose anyone else get an impression that all Malekith/Jane/Thor scene looked like some kind of dream sequence?

Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #44
warriorking
Side-Kick

My take is that with the events that happen when jane is brought from earth Odin holds her responsible for the invasion of asgard and in his traumatic loss.
Refusing help and forbiding Thor to make an attempt at rescue of jane Thor is forced to disobey Odin and free loki which leads to the final battle,Thor dealing with Kurse and Loki fighting Malekith...My take on the trailer scene with Thor, Jane and Loki is after the battle Loki is clearly hurt in his encounter with Malekith and Thor is holding Jane as they head back to asgard..Thor will have to deal with Odin and make a choice between asgard or earth.....

Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #45
NiaWolf
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
My take is that with the events that happen when jane is brought from earth Odin holds her responsible for the invasion of asgard and in his traumatic loss.
Refusing help and forbiding Thor to make an attempt at rescue of jane Thor is forced to disobey Odin and free loki which leads to the final battle,Thor dealing with Kurse and Loki fighting Malekith...My take on the trailer scene with Thor, Jane and Loki is after the battle Loki is clearly hurt in his encounter with Malekith and Thor is holding Jane as they head back to asgard..Thor will have to deal with Odin and make a choice between asgard or earth.....
Sounds great

Old 04-29-2013, 11:09 AM   #46
Moonwing
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
yeah totally, also looked kinda like Thor was pushing him
plus it looked like Jane was in her normal clothes
so that would make it seem as though Thor goes to Loki just after arriving back in Asgard with Jane, not after Jane is captured by Malekith.
So what is it that makes Thor ask for Loki's help if not to save Jane??
But she is not. In that scene she in second Asguardian dress (first one is golden/mustard with blue cloak thing) + her earthen jacket.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #47
Donar
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Of course. It's Loki wer'e talking about.

Old 04-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #48
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Awesome Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Does she ever close her mouth? Hahah
Considering at who she is looking at, I would stand drooling all over with pop out eyes.... XD

Old 04-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #49
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Quote:
actually soon after what happens with Jane's memory being wiped.... Jane and Thor remain separated for sometime until Thor learns that Jane had been manipulated into attempting suicide by an entity known as "Fear" and rushes to her hospital bedside.Sif seeing that Thor still has feelings for Jane, chooses to save Jane's life by merging their life-forces together.Jane is soon separated from Sif and is exiled to a pocket dimension only accessible through the professor runestaff.Thor and Sif eventually rescue Jane and return her to Earth. Upon her return Jane marries her mortal love, Dr. Keith Kincaid. But Thor/Sif are still a couple.
memory beeing wiped and after that forced to comit suicide... Man, poor Jane. This sounds all so awfull. Hey, what if in the movie she will marry her former boyfriend Dr. Don Blake? lol

Old 04-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #50
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
I'm wondering if the 4th one is Jane getting Asgardian powers as part of Odin's test of her.
I would like that very much, since I'm sure they're gonna have a montage of Jane discovering her powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
A battle between Loki and Malekith would be awesome, it could show Loki taking his magic to the next level.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 04-29-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Closed Thread