Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #11
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Don't these somewhat contradict each other in a sense?lol You don't trust the reviews completely but you'd feel much more at ease if the reviews were to say that someone else were the weakest link?lol Sorry, it's not that I'm making fun of you. I mean, I can understand entirely on the concern regarding on how this film is perceived, let alone the portrayal of these characters and such.

And no matter how much we care about the source material, I think I speak for some when I say that there's bound to be things from MOS that will irk people, regardless of how potentially great of a film it'll turn out to be since I don't think there's such a thing called "A perfect film".

Honestly, I'd wait until something much more trustworthy (someone or a site that's been known for being reliable and accurate with their news) actually says something before I raise up an eyebrow from anything that they say.
Yeah I get that. The best thing about the 'early reviews' is that they're all extremely positive. But it's not like the fact that a few of them mention something negative and we all have to completely disregard them as completely false. It's something to talk about anyway. I'm just preparing for whatever element of the film doesn't work.

Also the whole 'wait until you see the film', is kinda against the whole point of the SHH hype forums. We're all here to just speculate. Not all the hype leading up to the film is essentially positive.

That said one of the things I'm looking forward to most is Amy's Lois, as she's one of my favorite actors, and it's excellent casting if you ask me. I think she's going to kill it. I'm just pointing out that she's been singled out by a few 'reviews'. Whether they're true or not. It's something.