The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #901
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
looks for ignore button or troll be gone spray.
when you find it, send it my way....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian God View Post
I guess so, since he keeps repeating the same thing in this thread.
apparently....I mean come on dude, for real??

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #902
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

I just had a thought. Could that flare above the Earth be Lois Lanes escape pod? And Superman is going after it?

I mean they both agree to board the Black Zero and it would presumably go into space right.

And then what GreenKToo is saying about him hallucinating his father whilst in that hallucinatory skulls imprisonment.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #903
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #904
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDuderino View Post
I bet the lens flare that appears to be moving toward Earth is Lois' escape pod from Black Zero.
Agh! You just beat me too it!

Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #905
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
looks for ignore button or troll be gone spray.
If I had a troll be gone spray, I'd be a lot happier.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #906
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

i'm not saying it ruins the movie, but i don't understand why go back to superman returns cinematography? dark images and christ references again? please no

Old 05-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #907
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

the earth looks much better in the snyder christ pic though

Old 05-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #908
GreenKToo
In the fire

It never ceases to amaze me when some whiny little poster, that apparently isnt liking the direction the film is going, hangs out in the very section that is all about said film.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #909
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

I do say, I'm getting tired of trolls. If and when you guys find that troll be gone spray, pass some to me.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #910
Torrente
Side-Kick

So I just got back from watching Oblivion (which by the way thought was pretty good) and got a whole bunch of summer trailers but of course NO MOS trailer, obviously saddened by it come to the hype to share my frustration to find out about the tv spot and instantly become a happy person lol

Very intrigued about the Jor-El thing btw...

Old 05-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #911
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

Quote:
It never ceases to amaze me when some whiny little poster, that apparently isnt liking the direction the film is going, hangs out in the very section that is all about said film.
not true. i like that they are doing an origin, and the story sounds promising. i only want a little less dark and more blue in superman. the christ analogy was done with images in superman returns already ehhhhh

Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #912
Andreth
Side-Kick

oh wow

just wow to everything!
even that shot of the military plane on air looks amazing!

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #913
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

omg this troll spray stuff is stupid. i said i am looking forward to the film, but if i notice something i'm gonna comment. geez calm down guys. you can critique me, but i can't critique something like christ images or darkness of film? i am a bigger superman fan than any of you know!

Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #914
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXcalibur View Post
i am a bigger superman fan than any of you know!
Ah, there we go.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #915
Kryptonian Titan
Banned User

Quote:
Yeah, specially when said poster doesn't seem to know the character, like the fact that Superman as Christ figure have been part of his mythos for a long time.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #916
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

the color palette just needs to be brighter, and the only scene i complain on is this new christ referencing because it was done in sr. i'm fine with direction of movie

Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #917
fanboiii
disciple of truth

Quote:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Well, at least MOS doesn't have the dying Jesus and doesn't pretend to be subtle.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #918
jinxremover
New User - Level 0

Hi, new here. Been reading these forums since the first Spiderman movie. Can't wait for Man of Steel.

What if the ship he's pushing into space is what we assume is the fortress? Maybe he's sending his ships into space so that they don't lead others to Earth, like Zod. So Jor-el being on the ship is to symbolize saying goodbye to his biological father.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #919
gkokujin
Side-Kick

Hey guys, did you see that awesome new TV spot we got???

I CAN't WAIT (even though I have to) for this movie to come out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #920
ElDuderino
Side-Kick

No cartoonish color palettes, please. TYIA.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #921
GreenKToo
In the fire

Quote:
not true. i like that they are doing an origin, and the story sounds promising. i only want a little less dark and more blue in superman. the christ analogy was done with images in superman returns already ehhhhh
we get it. you posting images of it ''to try" and prove your point in every other post isnt winning you any fans.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #922
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
omg this troll spray stuff is stupid. i said i am looking forward to the film, but if i notice something i'm gonna comment. geez calm down guys. you can critique me, but i can't critique something like christ images or darkness of film? i am a bigger superman fan than any of you know!
Let me say something.
Having an opinion is fine and cool, you are entitled to your opinion.
What isn't fine, is stating your opinion over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER clogging up this forum.
Repeating what you think is true, and bringing up your "argument" repeatedly is trite and unnecessary.
Summit one post on here about your christ-opinion and move on.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #923
LeXcalibur
Lord Luthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian God View Post
Yeah, specially when said poster doesn't seem to know the character, like the fact that Superman as Christ figure have been part of his mythos for a long time.
you tool, i said i didn't like the cinematography of the christ pose reference because it was like sr. i didn't mention anything about the mythos.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #924
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
Let me say something.
Having an opinion is fine and cool, you are entitled to your opinion.
What isn't fine, is stating your opinion over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER clogging up this forum.
Repeating what you think is true, and bringing up your "argument" repeatedly is trite and unnecessary.
Summit one post on here about your christ-opinion and move on.
Just realized that's the same kid who was going on and on about the silver S shield last week.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 05-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #925
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
Just realized that's the same kid who was going on and on about the silver S shield last week.
!!!!!!!
And that's totally fine that he thinks that. He doesn't need to dedicate 30 posts to the topic

Closed Thread