|05-03-2013, 12:19 PM||#1|
THERE'S KIDS ON THE ICE!!
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Moon
What DIDN'T you like about Iron Man 3? *SPOILER ALERT*
Spoiler tags....spoiler tags....spoiler tags.....
Fanboys, let the whinging begin.
I liked Iron Man 3 for the most part. Out of all the MCU, I'd rank it fourth after The Avengers, Iron Man and Thor. But there were some things I didn't like from it.
- First off, minor complaint: No opening titles. That's a pet peeve of mine for a lot of movies, though (including Thor and Captain America).
- No appearance of the War Machine armor. Come on, there were toys for it and everything! We all knew that it would be modified into the Iron Patriot armor, but I was hoping Rhodey would at least start the movie in the War Machine armor.
- For that matter, I didn't like that Rhodes was absent from virtually all of the first half of the film.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
- Surprisingly, I liked the kid that Tony befriended in Tennessee. What I didn't like was that he kept asking about New York. We got it the first ten times.
- I wasn't a fan of Pepper gaining powers from Extremis, but that's probably just because I'm not a fan of Pepper in general.
- No AC/DC. Or rock music in general, really. It's Tony's M.O. It's nothing major, I just missed it, is all.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Last edited by C. Lee; 05-03-2013 at 12:23 PM.