|05-03-2013, 09:57 PM||#10|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Re: What DIDN'T you like about Iron Man 3? *SPOILER ALERT*
Most of the movie felt like a middle finger to the fans of the comic books...
- Mandarin "twist" was terrible. For comparison, the Mandarin has appeared in 181 Marvel comics since his creation (Source: Marvel Wikia). Killian has appeared in ... 1 page of 1 issue. Killian's personality was stolen from the Mandarin.
- The absolute raping of the Mandarin, Tony's arch-nemesis
- The overload on humor/lack of serious. I was rolling my eyes at lame jokes and ruined serious scenes throughout the whole film.
- The lack of screen time for the Iron Man suit(s). This is Iron Man 3, NOT Tony Stark 3.
- Iron Patriot is an awful character. War Machine is so much more deserving of screen time. I love Rhodey but Iron Patriot was cheesy and ultimately worthless.
I hate to be so negative but I've never been more disappointed in a movie in my life. Easily the worst Marvel Studios movie and I've loved everything else (even Iron Man 2 was okay).
"If you shoot, you're a killer. If you don't shoot, you have a death on your conscience. A death you could have prevented"
"What kind of a choice is that?"
"The one I make every time I pull the trigger"