Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #276
Bim
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance - Part 1

Nice present for today: 50 Unstable Iso-8 --> http://play.dm/a005u

Hopefully now i have enough isos for my last epic run

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 05-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #277
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Nice present for today: 50 Unstable Iso-8 --> http://play.dm/a005u

Hopefully now i have enough isos for my last epic run
Was just coming on to post that. They're being real nice this SO, as they've now given out 150 free UIso. The last couple SOs they weren't so generous giving out UIso and those were much shorter ones.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #278
Bim
Side-Kick

I dunno how it happened, but this morning i woke up with 100 extra isos. I went to bed and only had 4 and woke up with 104 lol. Hey, if it was a glitch i'll gladly take it. Now i have 240, between the free links and collecting from friends

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 05-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #279
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I dunno how it happened, but this morning i woke up with 100 extra isos. I went to bed and only had 4 and woke up with 104 lol. Hey, if it was a glitch i'll gladly take it. Now i have 240, between the free links and collecting from friends
I've gotten errors like that. There's been at least 3 times in different SOs where I collected 50 UIso and it was counted as 100.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #280
Bim
Side-Kick

Well, that's an error that allowed me to recruit Rescue, so i'm all done, yay! I want to keep on playing mission 2 though, the epic boss roulette is nice (minus the damned crippler, which of course i got ).

I gotta work on leveling up all of these heroes though, i have a few of them under level 6 and that sucks.

Last edited by Bim; 05-08-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #281
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Well, that's an error that allowed me to recruit Rescue, so i'm all done, yay! I want to keep on playing mission 2 though, the epic boss roulette is nice (minus the damned crippler, which of course i got ).

I gotta work on leveling up all of these heroes though, i have a few of them under level 6 and that sucks.
Only people I have left to really level are Rescue and Fantomex. Waiting for Vision to finish his LVL 12 training and then I'll get to those 2.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #282
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Thanks to 12.2, I've recruited Union Jack and Punisher, and now I can recruit Iron Patriot too but I'll wait until I get enough CP for both alts. After that, I have a long list of heroes and alts that I still want to get, such as Luke Cage and Wolverine's B&T alt. I'm very appreciative the fact that we finally get a mission that we can use for farming with minimal energy, and in fact I think this is better than the old days of forcing bosses to drop CP then repeat countless times.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 05-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #283
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Only people I have left to really level are Rescue and Fantomex. Waiting for Vision to finish his LVL 12 training and then I'll get to those 2.
Ugh, i have a ton! Let me recap my dire situation for ya: Rescue, Punisher and Union Jack (which i just got) are level 1; Omega Sentinel, Captain Britain are level 4; Wasp is level 3; Psylocke and Tigra are level 5 (almost 6), and i have a few others levels 7 and 8 ... i have my work cut out for me lol. I have those jets working constantly because i need all the silver i can get. I'm gonna focus on premium missions and of course chapter 12.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:05 PM   #284
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Are you guys having fun with Rescue?
I think she sucks so much. I won't bother with getting her.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #285
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
She's a support-only hero so that's what makes her kind of boring. Best way to use her is to make the other hero and your agent the heavy hitters.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #286
Bim
Side-Kick

She seems a bit weak atm, but i guess i'll see how she holds up when i get her to at least level 9. Hopefully stocking her up with isos will help.

The one i'm enjoying leveling up atm is Psylocke. I wasnt really thrilled at first, but i'm liking her now

Old 05-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #287
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
She seems a bit weak atm, but i guess i'll see how she holds up when i get her to at least level 9. Hopefully stocking her up with isos will help.

The one i'm enjoying leveling up atm is Psylocke. I wasnt really thrilled at first, but i'm liking her now
She's easily the best and most fun PVP hero so far. Give her all 4 of her skills and the right ISOs and she works her way through most PVE missions pretty easily.

Old 05-11-2013, 01:28 AM   #288
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
You have to consider her other skills, not just the fact she only has one attack move and is not a damage dealer. First of all, her passive lets her remove a debuff at the beginning of every turn, and that is pretty huge. Stun? Mental Anguish? They all disappear before she takes a turn. Her L1 ability not only lets her take 2 turns, but it can apply Winded (no Scrapper ability) and Off-balance (no Infiltrator counter attack). The other 3 skills all provide some support to the team, whether it's protection, shield/healing, or removing beneficial buffs on opponents (a la Scroll of Anglobob).

If you pair her with good damage dealers like Magneto, she can really shine. I think she's unique and fun to use, and I'm glad I just recruited her yesterday.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 05-11-2013, 02:30 AM   #289
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You have to consider her other skills, not just the fact she only has one attack move and is not a damage dealer. First of all, her passive lets her remove a debuff at the beginning of every turn, and that is pretty huge. Stun? Mental Anguish? They all disappear before she takes a turn. Her L1 ability not only lets her take 2 turns, but it can apply Winded (no Scrapper ability) and Off-balance (no Infiltrator counter attack). The other 3 skills all provide some support to the team, whether it's protection, shield/healing, or removing beneficial buffs on opponents (a la Scroll of Anglobob).

If you pair her with good damage dealers like Magneto, she can really shine. I think she's unique and fun to use, and I'm glad I just recruited her yesterday.
I've been pairing her up with my team in 12.2 and there's no more dealing with DoT effects if you use her LVL 6 skill. I'm using far less consumables with her in my line-up.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #290
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I've been pairing her up with my team in 12.2 and there's no more dealing with DoT effects if you use her LVL 6 skill. I'm using far less consumables with her in my line-up.
That's good to know, i'll make sure and use her when i level her up some more.

Let's start the week right: 10 Unstable Iso-8 --> http://play.dm/f006a

Old 05-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #291
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Brought both Mark 42 and Iron Patriot a few days ago and now I've farmed up to 100 CP. I love 12.2!

Old 05-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #292
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Brought both Mark 42 and Iron Patriot a few days ago and now I've farmed up to 100 CP. I love 12.2!
Who do you find yourself using most for 12.2?

Old 05-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #293
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I've been using CA Avengers Tactical and Bruiser alts, Fantomex, and Rescue. The latter 2 are mainly there for leveling purposes as scrappers and bruisers would probably be better than those 2 in most cases.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #294
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Having a hard time playing right now since I'm getting Combat Validation Errors on just about every fight. Had a total of around 12 CVEs yesterday and I'm afraid to even waste my time today until PD acknowledges and fixes it.

Edit: Haven't got any yet this morning but I'm definitely avoiding SO right now so I don't lose UIso.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 05-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #295
Bim
Side-Kick

Same here. Just today i've had three, ugh!

Old 05-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #296
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Same here. Just today i've had three, ugh!
I've had 3 in my last 5 PVE battles so it looks like they didn't fix it after they took the game down for maintenance.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #297
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Had three errors in a row about an hour ago. Was trying SO, what a waste?

Old 05-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #298
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
Had three errors in a row about an hour ago. Was trying SO, what a waste?
Once I started getting multiple CVEs in 12.2, I decided to not even try SO. Only thing I'm losing in CVEs doing 12.2 is energy, not UIso.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #299
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
I'm using bruiser Avenger Cap (I don't have the WWII bruiser alt, only tact), and I'm alternating between Union Jack and Rescue because I want to level both of them up pass level 9.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #300
Venomfan
Side-Kick

does anyone know if there is a reason there are like no cosmic characters to recruit? i would love silver surfer

i imagine guardians will show up because of the movie