The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #576
JayJustROTFL
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Princess Diana/Wonder Woman Thread - Part 1

Whoever plays Wonder Woman needs to be tall. Like the chick in these gifs...

Old 05-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #577
Rorschach2012
$

Oooooh papa like

Old 05-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #578
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

One of them please please please please please please please please

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 05-08-2013, 03:25 AM   #579
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but how about Ashley Greene as Wonder Woman?

Old 05-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #580
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Superman View Post
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but how about Ashley Greene as Wonder Woman?

*holds up blowtorch* so.....BBQ or charcoal?

Snyder
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #581
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D

Blackened. Cajun style.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #582
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
*holds up blowtorch* so.....BBQ or charcoal?
I prefer to be bbq'd, if you don't mind.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #583
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Hickory Charcoal

Old 05-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #584
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebatman View Post
hickory charcoal
lol!

Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #585
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Snyder
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 05-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #586
Audrey
Side-Kick

Oh my gosh...I need to throw my support in for Emily Blunt.

She blows me away as an actress. I thought she was AMAZING in "Looper" last year. In general, I just think she is such a great actress and elevates the quality of every movie she is in.

I think she could train to bulk up a little bit for the role but in terms of the wisdom and emotion and majesty of Diana (which is way more important to me) I think she would be amazing.

Also, Emily Blunt and Amy Adams are best friends. Did people know that?

Old 05-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #587
shauner111
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey View Post

She blows me away as an actress. I thought she was AMAZING in "Looper" last year. In general, I just think she is such a great actress and elevates the quality of every movie she is in.

I think she could train to bulk up a little bit for the role but in terms of the wisdom and emotion and majesty of Diana (which is way more important to me) I think she would be amazing.

Also, Emily Blunt and Amy Adams are best friends. Did people know that?
For real?

Old 05-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #588
Audrey
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
For real?
Yes. For Real.

They met when they filmed the movie "Sunshine Cleaning" together. Great movie, btw. They are both amazing in it. Also, obviously, Amy knows Emily's husband, John Krasinski from her stint on The Office where she played Jim's gf.

Emily and Amy became very good friends. You can still see every time they see each other on the red carpet together bc they rush to be photographed together and sit together and hug. Emily was the only "celeb" at Amy's baby shower. They go out and shop together. There are tons of cute interviews where they gush all about each other.

They are legit real friends. Emily Blunt used to joke that Amy used to tell Directors that wanted to hire her that they should hire Emily. LOL They just love each other. Also, both amazing actresses.

Emily has always been wary of doing a superhero movie bc she worries about the exploitation of the female characters. But I can guarantee you that if Amy was in the movie or in the same franchise that Emily would do it. Your best bet of even getting someone of Emily's caliber of acting to even consider playing Wonder Woman is to have Amy as Lois Lane.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #589
shauner111
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yes. For Real.

They met when they filmed the movie "Sunshine Cleaning" together. Great movie, btw. They are both amazing in it. Also, obviously, Amy knows Emily's husband, John Krasinski from her stint on The Office where she played Jim's gf.

Emily and Amy became very good friends. You can still see every time they see each other on the red carpet together bc they rush to be photographed together and sit together and hug. Emily was the only "celeb" at Amy's baby shower. They go out and shop together. There are tons of cute interviews where they gush all about each other.

They are legit real friends. Emily Blunt used to joke that Amy used to tell Directors that wanted to hire her that they should hire Emily. LOL They just love each other. Also, both amazing actresses.

Emily has always been wary of doing a superhero movie bc she worries about the exploitation of the female characters. But I can guarantee you that if Amy was in the movie or in the same franchise that Emily would do it. Your best bet of even getting someone of Emily's caliber of acting to even consider playing Wonder Woman is to have Amy as Lois Lane.
Thanks for the info. Now im even more stoked about Blunt. I guess a JL with Blunt as WW and Lois having a cameo scene with both Superman and Wonder Woman would be a no brainer .

Old 05-10-2013, 01:54 PM   #590
shauner111
Side-Kick

Someone needs to do a kick-ass WW manip with this pic.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #591
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Quote:

Also, Emily Blunt and Amy Adams are best friends. Did people know
that?
I did yes

Snyder
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #592
7heBoss
Side-Kick

Amy and Emily are friends? I wonder how their friendship will be tested with a Lois, Wonder Woman, Supes love triangle.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #593
KangConquers
Purple Kang, Purple Kang

Emily Blunt
Gemma Arterton
Hailey Atwell
Jennifer Lawrence
Rebecca Hall

2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America 3, Doctor Strange
2017: Thor 3, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Inhumans
2018: Avengers 3, Black Panther, Incredible Hulk 2
2019: Iron Man 4, Doctor Strange 2, Ms. Marvel
Old 05-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #594
shauner111
Side-Kick

Atwell is a no because she's in with Marvel Studios, in the Captain America movies. Lawrence is a part of the Hunger Games franchise, the X-Men franchise and who knows what else she's got cooked up, so I don't think she'll do it, even if she's asked.

At this point I see Blunt, Arterton as the front-runners, and possibly a bunch of unknowns will audition and possibly get the role.

Rebecca Hall doesn't look anything like the character in my opinion. I just don't see it at all. She was just in Iron Man 3, and they may not be making another movie for a VERY long time. So to me, she won't even be asked.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #595
KangConquers
Purple Kang, Purple Kang

Quote:
Atwell is a no because she's in with Marvel Studios, in the Captain America movies. Lawrence is a part of the Hunger Games franchise, the X-Men franchise and who knows what else she's got cooked up, so I don't think she'll do it, even if she's asked.

At this point I see Blunt, Arterton as the front-runners, and possibly a bunch of unknowns will audition and possibly get the role.

Rebecca Hall doesn't look anything like the character in my opinion. I just don't see it at all. She was just in Iron Man 3, and they may not be making another movie for a VERY long time. So to me, she won't even be asked.
I think you're focusing too much on what's going on right now, and not enough on what will be happening in a year or two. I don't see Justice League making the 2015 release date. They're dragging their feet too much. 2016 seems like the earliest we'll see it.

By 2015 (the date they will need to start shooting Justice League for a 2016 release) Hunger Games will be done shooting, and Lawrence will have one film left on her X-Men contract. She'll be far from tied down, and will have a few more years under her belt, which will dispel some of the "too young" arguments.

Atwell's franchise status will be in the same place. Captain America 3 will probably come out in 2016-2017. The difference is I think actresses like Atwell and Jamie Alexander who have multiple film deals probably have clauses in their contracts preventing them from appearing in DC films. Marvel Studios is very thorough.

I have no idea how Rebecca Hall playing a one shot character who dies in Iron Man 3 prevents her from being in Justice League. She's 5'9", the right age, attractive, and a decent actress.

2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America 3, Doctor Strange
2017: Thor 3, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Inhumans
2018: Avengers 3, Black Panther, Incredible Hulk 2
2019: Iron Man 4, Doctor Strange 2, Ms. Marvel
Old 05-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #596
shauner111
Side-Kick

Rebecca IS all those things, but I don't see Wonder Woman when I look at her. And I think it's too soon to have her in Iron Man 3 then she's in Wonder Woman/Justice League. I just don't think that's going to happen at all.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #597
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
Rebecca IS all those things, but I don't see Wonder Woman when I look at her. And I think it's too soon to have her in Iron Man 3 then she's in Wonder Woman/Justice League. I just don't think that's going to happen at all.
no one remembers her anyway. she was a nerdy woman/villain in im3. a forgettable character from a subpar movie(and i'm not a nolanite). she'll be made up, scantily clad, and possibly unrecognizable to mass audiences if she's wonder woman. it's not too soon for anything, but wonder woman won't happen for quite a while, anyway. neither will justice league.

i've been saying hall for like a year now. she's all those things but you can't see her as wonder woman, yet you see emily blunt, and gina carano as wonder woman?

Old 05-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #598
shauner111
Side-Kick

I would have to see a good manip of her then I might be sold. Like what happened with Blunt.

I never said Carano ahaha. She has the look if u want Diana to really look like a warrior but she doesn't have the princess look. And I hate her as a choice because of her acting.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #599
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Emily Blunt is the best choice out there, IMO. Not sure if she'd do it, but the whole thing with her and Amy being BFFs certainly doesn't hurt.

I also like Hall a lot. Carano has a perfect look for it, but I'm not sure of her acting. I thought she was fine in Haywire but I need to see a little more of her to convince me.

Arterton is a good actress but I really can't see her as WW. She's smokin' hot but she doesn't fit the role at all, IMO.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:50 AM   #600
combocaz
Side-Kick

Caranos acting was pretty bad in haywire and wasn't her dialogue redubbed with someone else's voice?.

Cyborg -Ray Fisher
Aquaman -Jason Momoa
Closed Thread