The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League Parts One & Two

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #376
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

I take the only part back and replace it with a huge

Old 05-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #377
samsnee
Side-Kick

Peeks in...

Old 05-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #378
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
I take the only part back and replace it with a huge
Yeah, I still wouldn't say that. It definitely had an influence, but the game had to be good on it's own right. And that's the majority of it. Just the same as it is with any product.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Old 05-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #379
Rorschach2012
$

http://collider.com/geoff-johns-gree...f-steel-arrow/ according to Geoff Johns, plans for DC films will be announced at SDCC. Hopefully we get more news before then, thats still a ways away

Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #380
shauner111
Side-Kick

Wonder Woman. What is the possibility of something with that ending on TV, the big screen?
JOHNS: Very, very good.
So it’s still something that’s a priority?
JOHNS: Absolutely.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #381
Dark Knight
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
That quote is meaningless after you've seen the Mandarin. Alright Feige whatever you say!

Feige the money grabber talking jibberish.

IM3 is terrible BTW. Not as bad as IM2, but nonetheless still bad.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #382
Great Mind(s)
Broken

I liked 2 a little better

Last edited by Great Mind(s); 05-08-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:37 AM   #383
Zionite1
Side-Kick

One thing I donít want is for A Justice Legue movie to screw over the solofranchises.The Solo franchises should be ablre to standalone and the quality should not be affected or storypionts dimiised by the Justice league.
One sure way for a Justice league movie to screw over a solo film franchise is to use a Solo films Arch villains before the solo movies have a chance to use it. This is why I donít want Lex or Braniac as a Jl villain at all. They should appear first in the Superman movies and should not be cannibalized by a Justice league movie. The Superman movies should not have to suffer for the league movies.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #384
mat-chow
Side-Kick

That's a great point and I agree. I would like to think that there are plenty of JL specific threats to be had on film.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #385
Rorschach2012
$

But the thing is, arguably the greatest threats and most interesting villains that haven't been shown before are Brainiac and Darkseid. The way I see it, those two are your only two viable options to keep fans happy. You could use someone else like Despero, Starro, or Amazo or something but that would be disappointing to a lot of people. A lot of fans have been waiting for a long time to see Brainiac or Darkseid, you can't say the same about Despero.

JL needs a villain that fans and the GA can get excited about. Their only two options are Darkseid and Brainiac. And if JL is going to have a sequel, Darkseid is the perfect villain. So Brainiac for the first only makes sense..

On second thought though, there are 4 villains I think people could be happy with. Brainiac, Darkseid, The Injustice Gang, and maybe Vandal Savage. Still though, I think the best choice for a first movie is Brainiac, even though I wanted the MOS sequel to feature Lex and Brainiac

Old 05-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #386
shauner111
Side-Kick

But it wont happen. They have a chance right now to get Darkseid out before Thanos. The first JL is where they have to use him.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #387
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:
But it wont happen. They have a chance right now to get Darkseid out before Thanos. The first JL is where they have to use him.
You're right. And I think that's the definitive JL villain for me. WB can't afford to save their biggest and baddest villain for a sequel, we all know how that worked out with Green Lantern.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #388
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
You're right. And I think that's the definitive JL villain for me. WB can't afford to save their biggest and baddest villain for a sequel, we all know how that worked out with Green Lantern.
GL's problem wasn't that it didn't use Sinestro right off the bat. You don't have to use the #1 villain right away for the movie to work (Batman Begins being an example). GL just needed more work on the script period. That's what hurt it. Sinestro or no, the script just wasn't very good.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Old 05-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #389
shauner111
Side-Kick

Yeah, they need to learn from GL in every way. Not only that, Thanos is looking like he's not coming out in Avengers 2, but hyped for the third movie. My guess is around May 2018. So DC has a shot right now that they didn't seem to have a couple of months ago. They can get the JL movie out by 2017 the very latest, with Darkseid. It would also shut Marvel up too. Good business plan.

Imagine how pissed Marvel would get if they really are holding off on Thanos til the last Avengers. That means they'd be teasing the fans since the post-credit of the first movie, more teasing in Guardians of the Galaxy, and even more teasing in the Avengers sequel. Finally, it's 2018 and fans just stopped caring because JL just dropped a year or two prior, with Darkseid. DC's original Thanos pretty much.

By then im sure RDJ wont be a part of the universe anymore, there's even talk right this week that he may be playing crazy hardball when it comes to Avengers 2.

With no RDJ + a stale villain by that point...Marvel may be losing the battle. That's why I say to people don't underestimate WB/DC. Just because they're slower right now and don't seem to be "catching up", doesn't mean they cant win that race in a few years. Where's Marvel going to be in 5 years? All this rushing out their movies every year?? By 2018, that studio will have no more ideas because they did everything between 2008 and 2017/18. Spider-Man will be the only thing left for the general audience to really buy into, and that's Sony.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #390
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Quote:
Darkseid has to be the front-runner. He's also the only villain that I can see lasting more than one movie. I mentioned in the GL thread that a Sinestro Corps/Manhunter combo would be my preference to bring the League together. I like it because it builds up the shared universe by continuing an existing story creating the feeling of a saga. On the other end, without using Darkseid early, they may miss their window.. unless they do more of a reinvention on the character.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #391
Reel
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...-justice-leagu

Old 05-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #392
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Ryan Reynolds to continue but no Christian Bale. Instead it's going to start with Year Two of The Batman

Old 05-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #393
Rorschach2012
$

how is cbm blocked but that website isnt? Blocking cbm is pretty stupid too btw, sometimes they have decent stories or pictures that are on their website WAAAAY before SHH. In fact, the only reason I get on shh is because of the forums, compared to CBM their news page is pretty damn lacking.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #394
shauner111
Side-Kick

So according to that horrible website that likes to make things up as they go along...Reynolds is coming back and that continuity is linked with MOS. Hahaha.

According to them, for a whole year Aronofsky was the choice for an "Arkham Asylum" style reboot with "The Batman" (as they seem to think the title is) in his 2nd year. Now this week theyre saying Aronofsky isn't interested and Rian Johnson is the guy. Lmao.

I bet that's gonna be their new thing for the next year or two. It will be ALL about Rian Johnson doing an Arkham Asylum until a new director pops up with a cool movie then they'll change their tune. Any idiot can say these things cuz it's so general and most of it is logical.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #395
shauner111
Side-Kick

Interesting that Reynold's version of GL will be referenced in Arrow's universe though. Especially since they mainly want to keep everything real (like Nolan's mentality)..yet they want to do that. Theyre even considering getting Reynolds to make an appearance.

I wonder if that means GL/Green Arrow are linked in one universe then a new GL (like John Stewart) is linked with MOS/JL??

OR are WB fooling everyone, and it's more simple than we thought. Meaning Reynolds, Bale, Cavill, even Arrow, etc are all in the same universe?

Old 05-09-2013, 07:37 PM   #396
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Sorry, I think all memories of the Reynolds film need to be erased from history to give this JL thing a chance. The GA never has any idea of continuity between films but even then we want to keep confusion down to a minimum. Create a new GL who looks very different to RR, ideally Idris Elba, and maybe this will come together.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #397
shauner111
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Sorry, I think all memories of the Reynolds film need to be erased from history to give this JL thing a chance. The GA never has any idea of continuity between films but even then we want to keep confusion down to a minimum. Create a new GL who looks very different to RR, ideally Idris Elba, and maybe this will come together.
LOL yeah man. Elba would be a dream choice. A real dream choice.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #398
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Does, Reynolds even want to come back? I don't think he wants to.

Old 05-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #399
shauner111
Side-Kick

He would if the script was fantastic and it was TDKT or Avengers quality according to him. But you have ElMayimbe saying WB apparently would rather pick Hawkman over Ryan's version of GL and they don't even want Hawkman.

So you never know. It could be all b.s and he's really coming back. I just find it strange that Arrow would reference Reynold's version of the character.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #400
shauner111
Side-Kick

They can always act like Reynold's Hal Jordan exists but he's off somewhere and they use Elba or somebody as Stewart in JL. So it's connected but u don't have to use any version of Hal other than a cameo at most.

Closed Thread