The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 02:10 AM   #226
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,755
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

I totally didn't find Michael Fassbender hot since I first heard about him. He's a good-looking guy but I never found him hot.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:13 AM   #227
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,869
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Well, I mean, he's no Henry Cavill, but...

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #228
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,136
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

McAvoy's got dem cakes.

And Hoult is just perdy.

And JLaw is JLaw. Duh.

JP is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:17 AM   #229
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,145
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
Behold the future timeline team. They are a sexy bunch!

Oh you sexy future mutant Crayola crayon box full of goodness.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #230
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,869
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Cudmore's certainly wearing the **** out of that wife beater, isn't he?

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #231
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick
 
EnDz0n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,090
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

I don't like the long hair but, Agreed. He certainly is wearing the **** out of that wife beater.

EnDz0n3 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:25 AM   #232
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Way more attracted to the 70s cast.
Yeah this. Celtic goodness

Mind you I'd have to see the new additions onscreen to decide how attractive they are. It's not about looks in still pictures for me, it's also presence, attitude, charisma etc. I find Fassbender totally attractive since seeing him in FC but if I just saw a photo of him I probably wouldn't give him a second look.

Mrs Vimes is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #233
Mad Ones
Bebe le Strange
 
Mad Ones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: A kingdom in that house on the hill
Posts: 1,522
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Cudmore's certainly wearing the **** out of that wife beater, isn't he?
Only until his pecs rip right through it.

__________________
check out and follow my comic book blog!: http://marvel-qomics.tumblr.com

Last edited by Mad Ones; 05-11-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Mad Ones is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #234
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 31,402
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Agreed that Fassbender is too lean these days. But he's still a bad muthasucka. I'd rank the guys in terms of sheer sex appeal this way...

My Top 5 SMEXY X-Men Actors:

1.) Hugh Jackman: He still has the perfect combination of everything: he drips raw, dirty masculinity, his body is a WONDERLAND, and he's tall and hairy. And have you seen his ASS??? It deserves it's own zip code...it's a gift and a blessing. LOL I love a bubble butt perched high up on a long set. LOL Since I'm in an interracial marriage, I guess these qualities are what I find hot in white men since my partner has the same traits (especially the tall and hairy part--though manscaped, LOL).

Plus, the man can sing. Totally could wake up to hearing that in the shower every morning.

2.) Michael Fassbender: To me, he represents the best of the FC cast's male members (hahaha, pun certainly intended). I know some feel he's too skinny currently, but he's shown he can put on muscle when necessary. And he has many of the same traits as Hugh, especially in the masculinity department. The only downside to Michael is that his ass is virtually non-existent. However, he is gifted well enough in other areas to more than compensate for that.

3.) Patrick Stewart: I know some may think this is an odd choice--especially ranked so high in a Top 5, but I'm sorry--Sir Patrick is like vintage wine. He just keeps getting better. He clearly has continued to stay in shape with that tight physique and his commanding stature is so sexay. He can tell me to "Engage" anytime. Maybe I just have Daddy issues.

4.) Shawn Ashmore: Shawn is still the consummate pretty boy. He's just beautiful--simply put. That hairy chest is just...ridiculous. And the only reason he made my list is because of DAT BEARD.

5.) James McAvoy: James crept up on my top 5 after I received an education from JP regarding the circumference of James' ass. It is bountiful. Although I don't find him super-attractive in the face, he has a certain sexiness about him that is greater than physical attributes. I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed.

I'm not listing Daniel Cudmore because he's only said what...10 words in all 3 movies? He's handsome but until I actually see him interacting with others I can't really gauge his level of sex appeal. Anyone can have muscles. Ditto for the Boo Boo kid and the other new actors: they're hot on paper, but I have to see them in action before I can say "They're sexy to me".

DISCLAIMER: If James Marsden does end up being cast in DoFP he will automatically debut in my Top 5 at No. 3 and everything else has to shift down, bumping McAvoy out of the picture completely.

Nicholas Hoult I find completely unattractive. What's funny is that he isn't ugly at all--he's actually quite handsome. But there's something about him that I find to be a turn-off. He seems....smarmy.

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.


Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 05-11-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #235
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 31,402
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

What are your top 5 hottest Actors and/or Actresses in this franchise?

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.

Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #236
josh8
Side-Kick
 
josh8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,654
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
What are your top 5 hottest Actors and/or Actresses in this franchise?
For me, it's a tie for first between Fassy and Hugh. They're both so incredibly hot in the same and in different ways that I could go on and on (and hopefully they could as well...) about it forever. They're both men's men. Fassy is so intense and Hugh is the consummate nice guy/hunk.

I guess third would go to James Marsden. He's handsome yet doesn't seem full of himself. And he's a funny guy.

I'd probably go with Adam Canto next. Yeah, we haven't seen him in the franchise yet, but he is smoldering in all his other work.

And fifth would go to Daniel Cudmore. He seems really cuddly and I can't say no to those arms...


As for the others... they're all attractive enough but not too appealing. James McAvoy has that cool Brit thing going, but he's kinda asexual to me. Nicholas has zero sex appeal besides maybe a prettyboy (but he's not THAT pretty, honestly) thing going for him... maybe when I'm older since I'm not a teenager anymore haha. Throw Shawn in that category too.

I did like Alex Gonzalez, but he was pretty much a non-factor. Lucas Till is cute and has a sexy voice. Omar Sy has potential to be very dreamy.


Last edited by josh8; 05-11-2013 at 01:23 PM.
josh8 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #237
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 31,402
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Alex Gonzalez definitely got the "Cute Mute" award for the last FC film.

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.

Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #238
josh8
Side-Kick
 
josh8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,654
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
Agreed that Fassbender is too lean these days. But he's still a bad muthasucka. I'd rank the guys in terms of sheer sex appeal this way...

My Top 5 SMEXY X-Men Actors:

1.) Hugh Jackman: He still has the perfect combination of everything: he drips raw, dirty masculinity, his body is a WONDERLAND, and he's tall and hairy. And have you seen his ASS??? It deserves it's own zip code...it's a gift and a blessing. LOL I love a bubble butt perched high up on a long set. LOL Since I'm in an interracial marriage, I guess these qualities are what I find hot in white men since my partner has the same traits (especially the tall and hairy part--though manscaped, LOL).

Plus, the man can sing. Totally could wake up to hearing that in the shower every morning.

2.) Michael Fassbender: To me, he represents the best of the FC cast's male members (hahaha, pun certainly intended). I know some feel he's too skinny currently, but he's shown he can put on muscle when necessary. And he has many of the same traits as Hugh, especially in the masculinity department. The only downside to Michael is that his ass is virtually non-existent. However, he is gifted well enough in other areas to more than compensate for that.

3.) Patrick Stewart: I know some may think this is an odd choice--especially ranked so high in a Top 5, but I'm sorry--Sir Patrick is like vintage wine. He just keeps getting better. He clearly has continued to stay in shape with that tight physique and his commanding stature is so sexay. He can tell me to "Engage" anytime. Maybe I just have Daddy issues.

4.) Shawn Ashmore: Shawn is still the consummate pretty boy. He's just beautiful--simply put. That hairy chest is just...ridiculous. And the only reason he made my list is because of DAT BEARD.

5.) James McAvoy: James crept up on my top 5 after I received an education from JP regarding the circumference of James' ass. It is bountiful. Although I don't find him super-attractive in the face, he has a certain sexiness about him that is greater than physical attributes. I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed.

I'm not listing Daniel Cudmore because he's only said what...10 words in all 3 movies? He's handsome but until I actually see him interacting with others I can't really gauge his level of sex appeal. Anyone can have muscles. Ditto for the Boo Boo kid and the other new actors: they're hot on paper, but I have to see them in action before I can say "They're sexy to me".

DISCLAIMER: If James Marsden does end up being cast in DoFP he will automatically debut in my Top 5 at No. 3 and everything else has to shift down, bumping McAvoy out of the picture completely.

Nicholas Hoult I find completely unattractive. What's funny is that he isn't ugly at all--he's actually quite handsome. But there's something about him that I find to be a turn-off. He seems....smarmy.
That was a wonderful read. Bravo!

Completely agree with you about Fassy and Hugh. Patrick has basically stomped all over the assumption that bald men can't sexy. Agree with you on Marsden, Cudmore, and Shawn to some degree. But right there with you on Nicholas... although he's much better now that he's grown up a bit.

josh8 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #239
batboy99
BTVS
 
batboy99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,154
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Just give me Daniel Cudmore... mmmm yes please. I'd make him....nevermind. Too dirty for the Hype.

__________________
'' As beautiful as Aphrodite, as wise as
Athena, swifter than Hermes, and
Stronger than Hercules.''
DeviantArt Page
"Like" my Facebook page!
batboy99 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #240
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,869
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
Nicholas Hoult I find completely unattractive. What's funny is that he isn't ugly at all--he's actually quite handsome. But there's something about him that I find to be a turn-off. He seems....smarmy.
The barrage of pics of him that were posted earlier seemed really awkward to me. Mostly because he looked like he was still no older than 16...

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #241
batboy99
BTVS
 
batboy99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,154
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

More Cumdmore!

__________________
'' As beautiful as Aphrodite, as wise as
Athena, swifter than Hermes, and
Stronger than Hercules.''
DeviantArt Page
"Like" my Facebook page!
batboy99 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #242
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,869
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

What you did there... I see it.

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #243
batboy99
BTVS
 
batboy99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,154
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Oh yeah, I went there. Just think of his big strong arms.... sigh.

Grindr Y U NO HAV CUDMORE LOOK A LIKES?!!??? Kidding.......kind of.

__________________
'' As beautiful as Aphrodite, as wise as
Athena, swifter than Hermes, and
Stronger than Hercules.''
DeviantArt Page
"Like" my Facebook page!

Last edited by batboy99; 05-11-2013 at 03:20 PM.
batboy99 is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #244
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,869
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
James McAvoy....




__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #245
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,381
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
What are your top 5 hottest Actors and/or Actresses in this franchise?
1: Halle Berry She is the epitome of beauty and has certainly aged gracefully. That woman is so fine on so many levels. Great body and very angular features. Her skin seems flawless and DEM boobs don't get me started.

2: Rebecca Romijn I know she's not in this movie but that woman is sexy!!! And I guess it helps that she's been practically naked in every X-Men film she's been in. She has beautiful features and she is one hot blonde! And honey although you can shapeshift I'd have you turn into yourself every night before we rocked the bed.

3. Jennifer Lawrence In First Class she had that cute look to her but she's since grown into a very sexy woman. That woman is delicious my GOD! She has curves in all the right places. And her lips seem ripe for kissing and other things.

4. Famke Janssen She's like a fine wine sweet to taste. I like mature women and Famke like Halle has really aged gracefully. She has a natural beauty that gets me all weak at the knees. Love her name as well.

5. January Jones She certainly looked like Emma Frost on screen and that is reason enough for her to be on my list.

Special mentions to Anna Paquin who is a sophisticated beauty. Very sexy but not enough for me bump one of my girls of this list. Kelly Hu, damn she's fiiinnnee. Can't say more than that.

Ellen Page I don't find attractive at all. She's too cutesy and had very boyish looks. She can be pretty as well but a prefer more womanly...uh, women. None of the other girls are really attractive to me there all to conventional looking they don't have that special something.

__________________
X-MEN
Alone, You Are Mighty
Together, You Are LEGENDS!
- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #246
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,136
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
The barrage of pics of him that were posted earlier seemed really awkward to me. Mostly because he looked like he was still no older than 16...
Cause he pretty much was when those were taken.

JP is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #247
Double B
Side-Kick
 
Double B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

1. Hugh - DAT ASS. Dat chest. Gorgeous face. Better as he gets older. All round nice guy. DEM ARMS. Lovely smile. DAT ASS.

2. Fassy. Handsome. Charming. Lovely body, if a little too skinny.

3. Marsden. Conventionally handsome in every respect.

That's about it, to be honest. I can appreciate that the others are all attractive and handsome individuals for the most part but none of them are particularly smexy to little old me.

Double B is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #248
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 31,402
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Loving all the Top 5s!!

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.

Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #249
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 31,402
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
1. Hugh - DAT ASS. Dat chest. Gorgeous face. Better as he gets older. All round nice guy. DEM ARMS. Lovely smile. DAT ASS.
You mean...DAT ASS??













Hugh Jackman's ass is a National Treasure. I'd bite it like a fat boy with a slice of pizza.

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.

Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #250
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,869
Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
That's..... quite a camera angle.

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.